Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Could there really be a 'Planet X' ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

My problem with Planet X is If it is coming into orbit wouldnt we have seen it by now?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#17    thebarman

thebarman

• 2,589 posts

• Avatar: A visual manifestation of your digital personality within a virtual world.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 11 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

My problem with Planet X is If it is coming into orbit wouldnt we have seen it by now?
This theory is not suggesting a Planet X in the doomsday sense, but is more an implication that there may still be another undiscovered planet drifting around the kuiper belt. While I accept this is a remote possibility, I do not accept that every so often it swings its way into the inner solar system causing mayhem and havoc before disappearing to the outer reaches of the solar system for another millennia.

Edited by thebarman, 12 November 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Posted Image
Click the signature to get your own animated avatar
Are you artistic? Like designing? Come and join the Avatar Workshop!

#18    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

They just told of a Starless Planet just floating only a few light years from Earth today on MSN.

#19    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

"The free-floating object, called CFBDSIR2149, is likely a gas giant planet four to seven times more massive than Jupiter, scientists say in a new study unveiled Wednesday. The planet cruises unbound through space relatively close to Earth (in astronomical terms), perhaps after being booted from its own solar system." ~Mike Wall,~ Space.com

Edited by RoadMaster04, 15 November 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,194 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 15 November 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

They just told of a Starless Planet just floating only a few light years from Earth today on MSN.
100 is only a few.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users