Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hypnotised By Satan while reading, Life taken

taniwha

Greeting UM followers, If you like I will cut to the chase,

While reading a book about the Devil and conspiracy, a heavy sleep paralysis took control of me, my conscience was overpowered, God knows I tried but I couldnt release the grip of the Evil Eye.

On this night I feel as if Satan salivated for my soul,,,that endless, Hellish night,,,

Waning in and out of that Deathly coma drained me, hours passed...

I soon realised myself praying for Gods help with the merest energy of mind I had remaining.

I woke up... Daylight... A peaceful breeze...Fresh air...LIFE.

I switched the radio on...The author of the book, a controversial Preacher, was never considered mainstream, so it was to my surprise that his name was mentioned on the news... and even more so as the leading headline...and even more so that he had Died in his sleep...that very same night. R.I.P

This is a true story, I cant explain how or why it happened ... what do you think?

Your views and comments welcome. Thanks for reading.

I think this is called schizophrenia, or at the very least, deep psychosis.

• Like 1

Greeting UM followers, If you like I will cut to the chase,

While reading a book about the Devil and conspiracy, a heavy sleep paralysis took control of me, my conscience was overpowered, God knows I tried but I couldnt release the grip of the Evil Eye.

On this night I feel as if Satan salivated for my soul,,,that endless, Hellish night,,,

Waning in and out of that Deathly coma drained me, hours passed...

I soon realised myself praying for Gods help with the merest energy of mind I had remaining.

I woke up... Daylight... A peaceful breeze...Fresh air...LIFE.

I switched the radio on...The author of the book, a controversial Preacher, was never considered mainstream, so it was to my surprise that his name was mentioned on the news... and even more so as the leading headline...and even more so that he had Died in his sleep...that very same night. R.I.P

This is a true story, I cant explain how or why it happened ... what do you think?

Your views and comments welcome. Thanks for reading.

You were reading something dark and slipped into an altered state of conciousness. Giving negative thoughts and feelings that much attention is not good for you. Your mind will deal with it while in the depths and it's no fun. My suggestion is to give up apocalyptic conspiracies.

• Like 4

Nah -- just a very bad dream, and famous people die all the time, so that is not even relevant.

• Like 2

Oh dear, hope you have changed what sort of reading material you use at night now.

• Like 1

It was most probably a coincidence, reading that stuff made you paranoid, that stuff happens

You were reading something dark and slipped into an altered state of conciousness. Giving negative thoughts and feelings that much attention is not good for you. Your mind will deal with it while in the depths and it's no fun. My suggestion is to give up apocalyptic conspiracies.

Yes that is great advice, thanks for that Seeker. As much as I read the more weighed down I was feeling...I never did bother to finish the book.

Nah -- just a very bad dream, and famous people die all the time, so that is not even relevant.

Not wrong there mate, sure was scary at the time. Maybe it was irrelevant the author dying in his sleep.

I do hope his departure from this world was via a fanfare of trumpeting Angels though.

Some things are best left alone.

So who was the author of the book that also died?

Yes hello rashore thanks for your interest and since you asked the author/preacher in question

was Barry Smith, here goes a clip I found at random.

He is quite a light hearted speaker. He also has many DVDs to add to his theories and books.

This may be an annoying example due to edits but there appears to be a variety on the youtube

to amuse yourself to if you feel compelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwASkc5Bpoo

Oh dear, hope you have changed what sort of reading material you use at night now.

:yes: Freetoroam the thing is, Im pretty sure now what type of content I dont like reading, thats for real!

Ive had some pretty nasty power bills in my day but they didnt have a resulting frightmare or death notice attached (lol)

I wonder... Do you think its possible the book was cursed?

It was being handed around a Christian group that befriended me before I got it :cry: ! Thanks for the post.

It was most probably a coincidence, reading that stuff made you paranoid, that stuff happens

Hello Himawari I wish for much more enjoyable coincidences in future. Thanks :tu:

Barry Smith... Ok, so this incident happened over 10 years ago. And he was already in the hospital when he passed.

Honestly, I'm going to hazard a guess that it was just dreams and coincidence.

• Like 1

It was being handed around a Christian group that befriended me before I got it :cry: ! Thanks for the post.

No, but if we take the book in a different perspective than just being a book - ie an inanimate object made out of paper and ink and instead look at it as the work of art of the author, then we can begin to appreciate some things.

First that every art piece contains the energy sig of the creator, and that sig is a doorway into the mind consciousness of the author. When you the 'recipient' connect into the works of the author via the book, then you are sampling also the consciousness behind the authors experience or fantasy. It works the same way for film and music too. In this case it doesn't even have to be a subject about the truth, its more about the thoughtforms and level of frequencies (energy) that the mind is choosing to project via a book.

Obviously the more dark or fear ridden the content is, the more that will attach to your own unconscious fears --- Everything about art is a reflection, like the old saying goes "Art invents reality". Your dreams happened to be the landscape for dealing with the content.

Rather than view this experience as demonic possession, or a curse on the book, reconsider that your experience is more consciousness and energy related, and it would be much more realistic imo to say that if you got the book from a Christian group before you, then their thoughtforms and fears derived from the authors work could have played a part. But as for a demon attachment or curse? no I really don't think so. The answer to this lays no further than just the works of the human conciousness.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Yes that is great advice, thanks for that Seeker. As much as I read the more weighed down I was feeling...I never did bother to finish the book.

Not wrong there mate, sure was scary at the time. Maybe it was irrelevant the author dying in his sleep.

I do hope his departure from this world was via a fanfare of trumpeting Angels though.

Some things are best left alone.

Yes hello rashore thanks for your interest and since you asked the author/preacher in question

was Barry Smith, here goes a clip I found at random.

He is quite a light hearted speaker. He also has many DVDs to add to his theories and books.

This may be an annoying example due to edits but there appears to be a variety on the youtube

to amuse yourself to if you feel compelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwASkc5Bpoo

:yes: Freetoroam the thing is, Im pretty sure now what type of content I dont like reading, thats for real!

Ive had some pretty nasty power bills in my day but they didnt have a resulting frightmare or death notice attached (lol)

Hello Himawari I wish for much more enjoyable coincidences in future. Thanks :tu:

Not cursed but you will attach to the authors experiences while reading. The syncronicity of him dieing as you tapped into it, probably has more to do with your lesson than anything related to him.

• Like 1

No, but if we take the book in a different perspective than just being a book - ie an inanimate object made out of paper and ink and instead look at it as the work of art of the author, then we can begin to appreciate some things.

First that every art piece contains the energy sig of the creator, and that sig is a doorway into the mind consciousness of the author. When you the 'recipient' connect into the works of the author via the book, then you are sampling also the consciousness behind the authors experience or fantasy. It works the same way for film and music too. In this case it doesn't even have to be a subject about the truth, its more about the thoughtforms and level of frequencies (energy) that the mind is choosing to project via a book.

Obviously the more dark or fear ridden the content is, the more that will attach to your own unconscious fears --- Everything about art is a reflection, like the old saying goes "Art invents reality". Your dreams happened to be the landscape for dealing with the content.

Rather than view this experience as demonic possession, or a curse on the book, reconsider that your experience is more consciousness and energy related, and it would be much more realistic imo to say that if you got the book from a Christian group before you, then their thoughtforms and fears derived from the authors work could have played a part. But as for a demon attachment or curse? no I really don't think so. The answer to this lays no further than just the works of the human conciousness.

Hi Blu , thanks for that most excellent post. The mind sure is a powerful tool. Any two people will critique art from a different angle.

My experience therefore mirrored the perceptions of what lurked in my own mind? YIIKES :cry: !

My quest for knowledge of a creator i.e God was bitten by my overall impression that the Christian group seemed to be very informed of Devilish things,

and the Dark Arts, yes it was depressing and I admit I was fearful of the books contents as I progressed.

The nightmare was profound in that it was just one image, that of the Evil Eye that was recurring, and even though I managed to wake more than once

I only had enough strength to crawl to another room, on collapsing it just continued. The force of bad energy vibrations was obviously supernatural.

So its true, as the saying goes Blu "To know ones enemy, one must first get to know ones self"

:tu:

Not cursed but you will attach to the authors experiences while reading. The syncronicity of him dieing as you tapped into it, probably has more to do with your lesson than anything related to him.

Hello Seeker what do you mean by lesson? Play with fire and you will be burned perhaps. I agree. I personally feel that the co incidence of events as I have related looses some of its intrigue when you consider a life was lost at the very time of my 'lesson' and who that person was and, that it was the first news on the radio on waking.

It sure is a twisted old world mate. Nothing happens without reason.

Perhaps I wasnt cursed but I sure felt blessed to be alive :yes:

Perhaps I wasnt cursed but I sure felt blessed to be alive :yes:

And there is your lesson.🎓

• Like 1