Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man eaten by anaconda for Discovery Channel

Ozfactor

The andacanda isn't being hurt. It'll be ok, and humanity did worse things for science.

The andacanda isn't being hurt. It'll be ok, and humanity did worse things for science.

This has nothing to do with science. What could this possibly contribute.

This man has even made a snakeproof suit (we are yet to see if it works) to do this. Just the thouht of even making a suit for yhis purpose is a warning sign that thus Film maker Is delving into dangerous, abusive and uncalled for territory to gain recognition.

For the snakes sake, I do not think this should be allowed to happen, I hope it gets stopped.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 6

Yeah how the heck is he going to get out???

• Like 5

a custom-built snake-proof suit that he will test

He better hope the suit works.

• Like 3

What would this prove? Next he should build a suit to film a dive into an active volcano.

• Like 8

man, the quality of discovery channels shows have really gone downhill over the past decade. It's pretty much on par with fox now. Just dumbed down, reality trash

• Like 5

All of you don't get it. It is all about MONEY. Nothing more.

What? It's not about science? I guess we all just didn't get that.
  • Like 4

All of you don't get it. It is all about MONEY. Nothing more.

We got that bit from the words Film maker, we are just showing what an idiot he is and why it should not be allowed to happen, let alone aired on t.v.

• Like 3

anacondas will spit food out in like 5 seconds if they are getting scared they showed it on Animal Planet one time where one spit out a full sized Gator then ran away to escape cuz they know they're too heavy to escape with a full belly I think that's how he plans to get back out but if it doesn't work if there not able to scare it for some reason they would literally have to cut it open to get him back out like they do with people in Africa when kids have been swallowed and they cut it open hoping to find the kid still alive I've seen them do it on TV and on videos online but it's never ended well and where they've actually got the person out alive in time so either he's going to die or the snake is going to die to get him out if anything goes wrong

• Like 3

OK - So I guess this "scientist" will have to play dead so the anaconda will attempt to swallow him. If the snake can get him down, maybe the snake will regurgitate him once the snake's digestive juices don't work on the suit (and that's a big if!). I presume, I don't want to assume and be in the same class as the "scientist, there will be a radio of some sort in case the snake can digest the suit and the "scientist" is in distress.

I don't like snakes, but doing this is insane. If the snake is harmed, I agree with 3rd-Eye, the "scientist" needs to be skinned and displayed as a winner of a Darwin Award. Then feed what's left to a snake.

• Like 4

Snake Week! :w00t: I knew it was only a matter of time.

I'm wondering about his test runs. He's still breathing, obviously, but what about his stand-ins (live animals) and the snakes?

He needs investigated and Discovery needs a brand new bag.

• Like 3

I don't know how strong the suit is, but I hope that it's able to sustain the teeth bites of the snake during ingestion.

Somehow I doubt the snake will even pull halfway-in the humans suited head(or his feet) before regurgitating.

Is the human going in head first or feet first?

In any event, unless snake regurgitation, he will have to knife himself out, I would imagine.

With a suit on, unless it's coated with some snake yummy stuff, I think the snake just will not ingest the suited human and will instead spit him out before going even past the snakes throat.

Oh, and BTW, he's obviously psycho, IMO anyway.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 4

Are you interested ;)

Am I interested in beautiful young Asian women? What would give you that idea?

Self edited for crudeness.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2