Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

obama dictater?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,962 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 21 June 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Not quite, Bush was the inability to act competently and Obama is the problem of acting, period. This entrenchment that you see in US politics has incapacitated the whole system's ability to act. Latest example the Farm Bill. All that gets through is special interest items, hidden in an unrelated bill that has to be accepted should the government not collapse.

In the meantime all parties (as in individuals) in Washington keep up the pretense of importance to hide the fact that the power of acting has escaped their hands a long while ago.

I think you forget I defeated, your 9/11 statement.  Clinton knew two years before that something was in the works.  He shut down the investigation then.  When bush took office all the cia could tell him,was something was going to happen some where in the usa, sme time during the year.  And, you and I both know if he had shot down any of those jets, the media would be killing him a murderer

Edited by danielost, 21 June 2013 - 08:07 PM.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#62    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postdanielost, on 21 June 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

the media would be killing him a murderer

The media would be facing life for that eh daniel ?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#63    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,411 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

View Postdanielost, on 21 June 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

I think you forget I defeated, your 9/11 statement.  Clinton knew two years before that something was in the works.  He shut down the investigation then.  When bush took office all the cia could tell him,was something was going to happen some where in the usa, sme time during the year.  And, you and I both know if he had shot down any of those jets, the media would be killing him a murderer

If they had known something all they had to do is  arrest Atta and his loonies and accidentally hang bin Laden from a lamppost. Nobody would have noticed.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#64    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,962 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 21 June 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

If they had known something all they had to do is  arrest Atta and his loonies and accidentally hang bin Laden from a lamppost. Nobody would have noticed.

1. Clinton had a chance to take laden into custady, the sudanese had arrested him and offered him to clinton.  Clinton said no. Later he appologized for that the cole was in the waty of the state.  suicide boat.  I saw that myself.

2. It is kind of hard to know who to arrest.  Clinton made it illegal for fbi and cia to talk to each other.

3. Laden was in afganastan.

4. Who do you arrest if all you know is someone some were some day.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#65    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

inside job ! now its time to take over the world . and it does not matters who is the president ! we can go and argue about who's good or bad as a president ! but we all know . the unification of the world is happening ! westernize the world give them medicine , and an account so they can  loan some  money , control them :D http://www.themoneym...ons-on-banking/ who wants money ?

#66    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,841 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 21 June 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Not quite, Bush was the inability to act competently and Obama is the problem of acting, period. This entrenchment that you see in US politics has incapacitated the whole system's ability to act. Latest example the Farm Bill. All that gets through is special interest items, hidden in an unrelated bill that has to be accepted should the government not collapse.

In the meantime all parties (as in individuals) in Washington keep up the pretense of importance to hide the fact that the power of acting has escaped their hands a long while ago.
Thats cause his actions 99.9% of the time, are out side his constitutional authority. And even then he gets all kinds of unconstitutional laws past.

Anyhow, he has of yet fully qualified to deserve the term dictator. But he is really really trying. And now that it seems he has gotten away with several scandles, one in which included the death of 4 Americans, i suspect it wont be long now till he will fit that name to a tee. Why not? No one seems to be capable of doing anything about it. Soon he will just fly drones to political oposition, and just blow them off the face of the earth. Will certainly use the word "terrorist" and no oe will do a damn thing about it. Short of full on revolution, like yesterday, this country is done.

Edited by preacherman76, 22 June 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#67    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,962 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

Not yet preacherman.  The usa still has a roll to play in the battle of armigetton.

#68    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,841 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

Oh no doubt we will still exist for some time. Just not as a constitutional republic. Not many want to face this fact, not that I can blame them, but we are near fully submerged in the NWO. The America we grew up in no longer exists. Tyranny is the rule from here on out, and by the time someone, anyone, decides to do anything about it, it will be far to late.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#69    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,411 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Postdanielost, on 21 June 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

1. Clinton had a chance to take laden into custady, the sudanese had arrested him and offered him to clinton.  Clinton said no. Later he appologized for that the cole was in the waty of the state.  suicide boat.  I saw that myself.

2. It is kind of hard to know who to arrest.  Clinton made it illegal for fbi and cia to talk to each other.

3. Laden was in afganastan.

4. Who do you arrest if all you know is someone some were some day.

And because Clinton committed an error, Bush was an incapable Obama is a dictator? I not quite sure I can follow you illogic here.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#70    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,962 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

The only inept ones here, are those who have their eyes closed to what is going on.  You and I got into discussions over greece failing you said it would never happen.  Guess what it did fail.  So will most of europe before it is over.  They don't have a big enough economy to pay their debts.  China is going o crash too, they took to many farmmers of the farm.

Before the end of the year the stock market is going to crash.  It is way over priced and isn't the reflective of the econimy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users