Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles, especially in the UK

Nancy

I am curious if anyone has an opinion on the recent 'uproar' on the Two Crop Circles that appeared on the grounds of the Chilbolton Observatory in England. Much has been made of these two images. It appears that it is a 'reply' to a message sent by Carl Sagan in 1974. If you would like further information,I have included the URL to several articles on Mystical Univsere.

IF, after analysis is complete and all known facts are in, it is possible to contemplate the real possibility that this is actual contact from 'ET'

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufonews2/ufonews9/ufonews9.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Magikman

• reese92

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read about this, and if I am correct, I think that part of human DNA was in the signal, and the recent crop circle differed by just one point of the DNA.  It was different just by that one degree.  One little dot.  I have seen the pictures, and they are really something.  :o

Reese  :-*

Wow Nancy, long time no see.  :o There were those among us who believed you had been 'abducted' by the dreaded ANNUNAKI!  :D

Believe it or not, I was the one who first posted a link to the image, in the 'Skeptics Corner' of the forum.(I think I was under the influence of 'mind altering drugs at the time). :o I offer my opinion if you are interested in reading it, plus Mr. X provides a link to someone's 'interpretation' of it. I would be interested in your opinion.

MAGIKMAN

Hey you handsome Devil you   ... Yep,not had much opportunity to visit here. The site has changed drastically and is sooooooooooo large!!  I got lost between Clowns and something called 'bingo' BUT I'm happy to be back!!

Clilbolton has me puzzled, totally puzzled. I've read all I can find on it, and must admit the Binary system is NOT one of my strong points. It is totally ludicrous to imagine that Human Intervention is involved in this. Surely the time needed to create the Glyphs would present ample opportunity for 'discovery' and add to that the sheer thought of directing the formation from 'above' by some sort of flying device... NOPE, no way in this old blonde brain can I justify Human Construction here. Then? the time frame is all off too...  'message' from 1974 should not have been intercepted as yet... so 'they' say.

I tend to lean toward a 'hoax' as you pointed out, yet..?? Are 'WE' really that intelligent to pull this off?? Just like a woman, can't make up my mind, but I do appreciate your comment sweet man..!!

:-*