Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chef Killed Then Cooked His Wife For 4 Days

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

A Los Angeles chef on trial for the murder of his wife told investigators that he disposed of her body by boiling it for four days then trashed the remains with other waste in a grease pit in his restaurant.David Viens, 49, was a chef at the Thyme Contemporary Café in Lomita, Calif., when on Oct. 18, 2009 he came home and argued with his 39-year-old wife, Dawn Viens.

:o ..

http://www.standardm...wife-for-4-days

Can you imagine how the people who ate at that restaurant feel? Seriously, I'd probably vomit (not kidding).

I bet, but dang I bet the meat just feel off the bone. Too soon? :devil:

• Like 4

I am glad my husband is not into boiling meat....and he isn't good with a cleaver either.. thank goodness

• Like 2

I am glad my husband is not into boiling meat....and he isn't good with a cleaver either.. thank goodness

I bet that you are, though. LOL

• Like 3

I always knew this day would come:

• Like 1

so 4 days is the time recommended by top Chefs for cooking someone , then, is it? That might be useful to know should one everr crash on a desrt Island.

• Like 3

I bet that you are, though. LOL

No comment lol :P

• Like 1

He may be lying. I was reading a report about this where he said the only significant part of her left was her skull which he hid in the attic of his mothers home. A search of the home found nothing. He may be crazy and invented the whole story(?).

• Like 1

Note to self never eat at that resturant. Can't you imagine haven't eaten there and you have to wonder was that meat human or animal yuck

• Like 1