Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Did God vote for Obama?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    fullywired

fullywired

Government Agent

• 4,103 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Yes he probably did ,he must have thought I can't let another in as dumb as Bush

fullywired

Posted Image  

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-------Buddha (563 - 483 BC)

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

View Postfullywired, on 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Yes he probably did ,he must have thought I can't let another in as dumb as Bush

Nooooo  he wasn't dumb...he was just a bit incompetent,   and a stand up comedian, without trying  lol

This short video  shows just how funny Bush really was..

The man should have been a regular  on Comedy Central :P

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#18    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,042 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

View PostChasingtherabbit, on 10 November 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

The election was close.

Not really. The electoral votes were overwhelming. The popular vote is 3 percent and rising. As votes are counting (they won't be done for some time), more are coming in for Obama.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#19    ranrod

ranrod

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

The election was close. Some say there were several factors that could have tipped it on their own including Hurricane Sandy.

So can an act of nature by some be interpreted as God actually voting for Obama?

I know those in America who are evangelical or fundamentalist will have to doublethink this because perhaps they thought God was on Romney's side. Maybe this was a clear clue, that no, if God is real, that he voted, and it wasn't for Romney.
Also remember the other hurricane that overshadowed the RNC. Is 2 hurricanes = Yahweh hates republicans and/or Romney?

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,226 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 10 November 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Nooooo  he wasn't dumb...he was just a bit incompetent,   and a stand up comedian, without trying  lol

This short video  shows just how funny Bush really was..

The man should have been a regular  on Comedy Central :P
" I think the Japanese will like US Beef , in fact I had some us beef last night"

Priceless !!!!!!!!

If god lives in ca his vote did not count anyway.

Edited by Seeker79, 10 November 2012 - 11:56 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#21    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

The election was close. Some say there were several factors that could have tipped it on their own including Hurricane Sandy.

So can an act of nature by some be interpreted as God actually voting for Obama?

I know those in America who are evangelical or fundamentalist will have to doublethink this because perhaps they thought God was on Romney's side. Maybe this was a clear clue, that no, if God is real, that he voted, and it wasn't for Romney.
ranrod said Also remember the other hurricane that overshadowed the RNC. Is 2 hurricanes = Yahweh hates republicans and/or Romney?

Because of the free will thing, I don't necessarily think God actually voted for Obama or hates republicans, it was more just being against and where Romney would have lead us. Must say this was one of the only elections that I thought God was crying out to the hearts of the American people to make the right decision because it would be so important to us and other countries.

Made me think of Pharoh and Moses saying "Let my people go" and the first explainable natural disasters that weren't taken seriously until there more severe signs from Yahweh given.  If you think back to those Biblic stories, it was still very trying on the people but they had a better choice wandering through the dessert then going the path of Egyptian idols. We can learn to make better choices when you think about some of the Biblic parables and stories.

People still tend to make religions into idols and don't listen to the true message of His way.  Moses was one of God's chosen leaders and the law was delivered downward eventually to the judges to guide the masses of people NOT from the votes of the majority in a political system. I would imagine in a democracy God wants us to choose a leader who is in touch with the basic concept of charity and peace which is do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. You are to be strong but only meant to fight when you are presented with an evil enemy that gives you no choice and who will victimize the less fortunate, you are to be merciful and just even to those who don't share your religion or beliefs.

Even chosen people like Moses made mistakes, so you know how many mistakes political leaders make especially if they aren't inspired to do what is ethically right for for a country or to turn from the "idolitry" and temptations of greed, power  and kingship that they are given from being elected. Personal morality decisions go back to the person and free will and they will be resolved  between God and the person. The "sins" against any religious doctrine may or may not be correct in every situation and  that's not meant for a country as a whole to decide. Any president who wants to force his party's religous beliefs into the laws of the land is just one step from starting inquisitions against his own people.

I think there was a clear message sent to the RNC in this election that reflects that sentiment and maybe God's real vote is for a new independent party which may be formed only after going through the dessert of hard times and the leadership of Obama who has at least a compassion for the 47%. His family history was there, not like Romey's political upbringing with a silver spoon in the mouth. Biblical Jesus even said that it was harder for a rich man to go to heaven then a camel to go through the eye of a needle....personally, I've been rich and I've been poor and witnessed "good and evil" on both sides of the fence so to me Romney clearly doesn't portray a man that has any real understanding to be truly compassionate for all the people and I think that is why he lost.

The poor may always be with us but God favors those who show compassion and understanding for the unfortunate. He gives both the compassionate rich and the poor spiritual gifts from the interaction of charity and love between them.

#22    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 10 November 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

" I think the Japanese will like US Beef , in fact I had some us beef last night"

Priceless !!!!!!!!

If god lives in ca his vote did not count anyway.

I liked this one  -  "We  have to be right ONE time.....I mean 100% of the time"

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 11 November 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,302 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Is this about 1 particular God, cos I have heard there are a few out there.......somewhere.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,303 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Post747400, on 10 November 2012 - 09:10 AM, said:

Of course he didn't.

Obama manipulated the weather, by means of HAARP, in order to give him the opportunity to show what a caring and capabel leader he was.

See, I don't know if this sarcasm, a joke, or serious. It's hard to tell these days.

#25    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

God's not a US citizen.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,302 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostBeany, on 11 November 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

See, I don't know if this sarcasm, a joke, or serious. It's hard to tell these days.
which bit could refer to sarcasm, a joke or seriousness?

View PostHasina, on 11 November 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

God's not a US citizen.
I think this has already been debated, but not concluded.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#27    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

I don't think God would be stupid enough to fall for the same speech twice..... :tu:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#28    Magicjax

Magicjax

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostCoffey, on 11 November 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

I don't think God would be stupid enough to fall for the same speech twice..... :tu:

I much rather have a president that's consistent over the flip flop alternative.

Man in suit!

Posted Image

#29    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

its okay obama will be the last president of the USA anyway :D isnt it ironic? the first president freed the slaves and now the last president  is a black guy lol

GOD Really Exist !

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe, 11 November 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostMagicjax, on 11 November 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

I much rather have a president that's consistent over the flip flop alternative.

Well he's certainly lies consistently. If he had done what he was claiming he would do, then he would not have to repeat the same speech this time around.... lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users