Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

arwenpotter

i need help urgently!! since this hasnt been addressed really on my other topics when i've asked i was wondering if anyone could help me control my ek quick! things that electric get knocked out or if its a clock it gets sped up n stuff! all relies on my emotions n im really stressed right now so somethings have been going *BANG* when i walk past them n im stressed! i really need help fast!!

i have a question... im a superconductor of heat and electricity.. i even absorb the cold n stuff n i was wondering would this help me learn pk and ek? like give me an advantage??

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arwenpotter

• _hAiLO_

• gufzoo

• Scorpion Spirit

If I were you, I would meditate more and try to control my emotions, also, learning to communicate with the subconcious. Also, you should try to get little objects that work off electricity and try to power them, I bet that would in crease your energy, after you control it I mean.

things that electric get knocked out

somethings have been going *BANG* when i walk past them

Just out of curiosity, how are you able to keep these things from happening to your computer, if simply walking by some things has an effect on them?

you are sitting in front of your computer, right?

Quote-"Just out of curiosity, how are you able to keep these things from happening to your computer, if simply walking by some things has an effect on them?

you are sitting in front of your computer, right? "

Me - trying hard not to laugh

well for all those who are trying hard not to laugh and have an absurd curiosity disgust.gif

know that arwen does have ek and if u are wondering why the computer dosen't blow, know that she said that sometimes when her brother annoys her it freezes or blows or something happens which proves as she said that when she gets stressed they happen and i don't assume if someone sits on his computer to chat about something that intrests him he would be stressed...and if she's not stressed nothing would happen...

but when the alarm wakes you up , you might get a bit stressed and things might happen or when u're in a math test i asume that tension might come to you and the calculator might go umm.. blink.gif as i like to say *bang*

finally thanks for all those who are trying hard not to laugh and have a n absurd curiosity for reading this...

btw sorry arwen for answering at your plce and feel free to correct anything i wrote wrong wink2.gif

bye hoping to talk to you.... grin2.giftongue.gif

yeah, arwen, i would meditate and clear my mind more often. Sometimes things like that happen, its crazy i know...But see what meditating can do to help.

Just out of curiosity, how are you able to keep these things from happening to your computer, if simply walking by some things has an effect on them?

you are sitting in front of your computer, right?

well universal absudity? what scorpion said is basically 100% correct... im normally completely happy sitting at the computer unless my brother just wont leave me alone n stop whacking me on the head with something or rather. in the mornings though when im stressed and in a rush the computer will freeze or the printer will shut down or my windows wont respond and have to close. but when talking im happy nothing happens.. original.gif also i blew up our old computer and my bro had to get a new one n as a result we lost a lot of info...

and in math i blew up a calculator i think it was probably last week... i was in math falling asleep n i touched the calculator and all these lines appeared on the screen n then went into just one line n fazed out... my friend was like how? n i tried turning it on .. that didnt work... after a minute my friend picked it up to try and boom it flashes on again right at my last calculation...

greendude77 please dont laugh at something you dont know whether its true or not coz its rude... its like judging a book by its cover.

thx for replying for me while i was away scorpion original.gif

n tameer and udo ill try it original.giftongue.gif

THX for the help from people who actually replied sensibly and did not laugh disgust.gif

Thank you for clearing that up. I really have no idea about any psychic powers or anything similar thumbsup.gif

good luck

ummm... your welcome??

sorry but that seems just a little bit of a different attitude than your last post... you have me a little confused huh.gif

thx for saying good luck.. i appreciate it original.giftongue.gif

maybe try researching o the internet or reading other info posts in this forum... who knows you might like something n start practicing it yourself...

I admit there was a hint of sarcasm in my question, i think scorpion spirit took it a bit out of context. I really was curious.( i did like the term 'absurd curiosity' tho.. made me laugh laugh.gif )

I'm not too interested in learning tk pk ek or any other psi ability, i'm more into 'image streaming' while meditating and learning to astral project (induced OBE)

I have had some luck with image streaming, it helps in daily life quite a bit. but the latter, i havent had much luck with, i always fall asleep rolleyes.gif

If you're ever interested in learning image streaming i'll be more than happy to give you some links and book titles original.gif

cool... that'll probably be son since i move from type to type frequently as my curiousity get sthe better of me but maybe you should try sitting up when trying obes??

hey universal ubsursity i didn't mean to get your question in a diffrent way rolleyes.gif

but i always get critisism or something and i'm thedefensive kind of persons....

and btw arwen your welcome i'm always willing to help or anything grin2.gif ..hehe lol

good luck for everyone

hey i still havent found anything thats really helping but i already know that i can feel the magnetic pulse of metal... in science last week i got bascially shocked by a small bullet of lead or iron! i sorta do random things like practice on the tv or a toaster.. (when the tv screens gonna come up and when the toast will pop) i can do those easily... maybe i could try reboosting a dead watch battery to get a watch moving again??

well yeah arwen i suggest that u start on small items first like a dead battery (watch) or powering a game boy and when u feel u arte able to control it move to bigger stuff...

Wow, what a privalege to be gifted with Electrokinesis. Not many people are gifted with a sort of power they are born with, that is truly amazing.

May your gifts be used in wisdom.

couldnt that be dangerous when your swimming? be careful!

LOL! thankfully i love the water n am never stressed when in it so hopefully i never will be n therefore never get shocked! though picturing it seems funny but real life wouldnt.. tongue.gif!

Wow, what a privalege to be gifted with Electrokinesis. Not many people are gifted with a sort of power they are born with, that is truly amazing.

May your gifts be used in wisdom.

i agree with Hailo

arwen keep on practing and grow ur abilities... 

THX! n i will! i hope to get really good one day! i'll try n practice in wisdom but call me thick i dont quite get what you mean LOL!:P!

i want to learn electo  but im still practicing

you'll get it im sure houseonfire! im working with tameer to develop a process/activities to help people who wanna learn... but thats when i found a way to harness it myself! tongue.gif! i'll keep you posted with any ideas that have worked for me ok?

well yeah arwen i suggest that u start on small items first like a dead battery (watch) or powering a game boy and when u feel u arte able to control it move to bigger stuff...

hehehe if i remember rightly you wanted to know if you could power your gameboy a little while ago! tongue.gif! it'd be useful though coz i seem to sap electricity aswell! i always have to charge while i play tongue.gif!

i'll try practicing on the watch battery tonight! thatnkfully i have a watch thats battery died aboot 4 months ago so not TOO long wink2.gif

i want to learn electo  but im still practicing

you'll get it im sure houseonfire! im working with tameer to develop a process/activities to help people who wanna learn... but thats when i found a way to harness it myself! tongue.gif! i'll keep you posted with any ideas that have worked for me ok?

thanx

your welcome original.gif i've still yet to try powering the battery... must do that tonight! someone kick me if i dont tongue.gif

oh boy ! electrokinesis .

Computer crashes randomly .

tv turns off and on randomly .

And I hope your enjoying the daily dose of shocking yourself .

oh boy ! electrokinesis .

Computer crashes randomly .

tv turns off and on randomly .

And I hope your enjoying the daily dose of shocking yourself .

LOL! not really trying to control it.. trying!:P

any tips xenojiin?????

Is static electricity included in electrokinesis, is all electrical things included in it? I'm sorta new on the whole electro business, how long has iit been around?(Full of questions today tongue.gif )