Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi balls

phantomfreak27

i have made a couple of psi balls i can feel them. i have been doing this for a couple of weeks. i need a technique so i can make one faster and see it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostDJR

• Megalomania

• Nadia B.

• SnakeProphet

Well I dont really see them...but i can make them in less then 30 seconds im sure of that..all i do is cup my hands and visualize the ball being there and then i feel it there

hey there

well i used 2 be like u trust me and i used 2 defend such things and argue with skeptics but i dunno why i became hopeles in these things and sont believe in them anymore...i don't think any1 can learn such things but i do believe that there many things undiscoverd in life....i dunno what u might call it maybe i'm growing up althought i would alwyas like 2 be a kid....

bye

To make them faster and visable practice daily, meditate often, eat healthy, get a good amount of sleep, and flare your psiballs. thumbsup.gif

ok, if any of you make a psi ball and can see it, video tape it and put it on here please. i'd like to see if its real or not.

Moomoo, as much as I agree with you, it's not going to happen tongue.gif

There not real come on Ghost, you don't really believe this do you.? hmm.gif

There not real come on Ghost, you don't really believe this do you.?  hmm.gif

784309[/snapback]

I believe he does, and has been able to create them consistently in the past.

I think different people have different beliefs of the same thing, in this instance. I believe that it's just a gathering of energy, or maybe blood in the hands -- thus, I don't think it's possible to create a "visible" psi-ball. Most of us skeptics think that when you Focus on a certain part of your body enough, the blood flow to that part of the body increases, and thus the sensations. Maybe it's just because your body is sending more blood there to increase oxygen to those muscles in anticipation of some sort of energy release(movement) in those muscles... who knows.

I saw a special on Discovery a while back about some monks up in the mountains that can sit out in the snow for days, and keep their body temperatures up simply by focusing their "chi." If they're able to do that, I don't know why the focusing of this same energy to one's hands wouldn't be possible. *shrug*

Just my thoughts on the topic.... for anyone who cared. original.gif

Edited by UnaFragger

Una, that's pretty much what it is. I've tried this and the feeling is kind of strange. You focus your thoughts on your cupped hands. Use visualization to imagine a "psi ball". Your hands get warm (blood flow) and tingle. I've never seen anything actually in my hands while doing this, though.

Also, I did get around to using this technique to focus on my back muscles, and it did relax them (bad back). Very nice sensation.

Psi balls don't give you just a tingly warm sensation. Eventually you'll actually feel a ball in your hands like if there was a floating baseball. When you move your hands back and forth you get a very odd sensation like your hands are magnets. Even if they're not real, I beleive they are and I enjoy beleiving they are. I'm honestly not trying to be rude that's just how I am.

And see Wanna, even if it's not real beleiving it is helps. Psi may be the same thing as a placebo but if a placebo works why not let it do its job?

i heard about those monks but i think thats different. whats the point of a psi ball if its invisible and doesn't do anything. i think its just wasted time.

i heard about those monks but i think thats different. whats the point of a psi ball if its invisible and doesn't do anything. i think its just wasted time.

785696[/snapback]

There not for nothing. They can become visable after enough practice, you need to start learning somewhere, and I hear you can throw em at people.

really. you can through them at people. do you play a lot of street fighter or watch a lot of dragon ball z or something? i wish we could really do that but a, ya, we cant.

Psi balls don't give you just a tingly warm sensation. Eventually you'll actually feel a ball in your hands like if there was a floating baseball. When you move your hands back and forth you get a very odd sensation like your hands are magnets. Even if they're not real, I beleive they are and I enjoy beleiving they are. I'm honestly not trying to be rude that's just how I am.

And see Wanna, even if it's not real beleiving it is helps. Psi may be the same thing as a placebo but if a placebo works why not let it do its job?

785474[/snapback]

Placebos are used to fool you into thinking it is making you better, thus making you have happy thoughts, thus healing your body the natural way.

Are you saying that psiballs are placebos and are only too fool us? tongue.gif

really. you can through them at people. do you play a lot of street fighter or watch a lot of dragon ball z or something? i wish we could really do that but a, ya, we cant.

785716[/snapback]

Actually, no. I added the hell out of that show the first time my cousin turned it on and street fighter doesn't air here. It's kust something I heard, not something I thought up.

I said IF they're fake then they're placebos.

I don't see why you guys are giving Ghost such a hard time. Some people use skepticism on their path to enlightenment, and some believe. In the end, if a truth is found, both ends will arrive at it, just through different means. Neither side knows for a fact that their view is 100% right.

Hm. I should be a philosopher. grin2.gif

So, Ghost, basically what you're saying is, if you believe in it hard enough, it will happen? I'm not trying to be mean here at all, just having a discussion. original.gif

So, Ghost, basically what you're saying is, if you believe in it hard enough, it will happen?  I'm not trying to be mean here at all, just having a discussion. original.gif

786431[/snapback]

Of course it will. This is why crazy people are crazy. They believe in to much.

So, Ghost, basically what you're saying is, if you believe in it hard enough, it will happen?  I'm not trying to be mean here at all, just having a discussion. original.gif

786431[/snapback]

Of course it will. This is why crazy people are crazy. They believe in to much.

787021[/snapback]

That is a correct statement.

You know, it takes more than 2 weeks. A friend of mine has been doing it for 3 months, and he has only made like 3 visible ones(I seen one, it was weird.) It takes time and practice. It will prolly be avery long time b4 you will be able to see it. When you do see it, you will prolly only be lucky. But like I said, alot of time, alot of practice. Alot of patience helps too...

well you keep pacticing and im gunna want to see a video of someone throwing them at someone else.

well you keep pacticing and im gunna want to see a video of someone throwing them at someone else.

787860[/snapback]

When the time comes I'll see if Coty still has his video camera. I hear alot of crap about them being hard to see so don'y blame me if you see nothing.

787860[/snapback]

yea me too.oh im new so i dont really knoe much really.i was browsin around on google about satanism nd excorcism nd found dis forum so i decided to join nd learn stuff

if i dont see the ball but i see a dude go flying, i might could believe you.

Edited by moomooman

if i dont see the ball but i see a dude go flying, i might could believe you.

789460[/snapback]

When you "throw" them at people it only affect their inner energy. None of that DBZ crud.