Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

who has the power to change their world

mysticart1987

hi my name is randy and i willl like to share my story of how i am able to make my future or anybodies else future into whatever i want with just a thought...this is a something that i have known about for many years and have grasped upon to not plan but make my life out of what i want it to be. it has been something that i have always tried to understand and i have finally found that answer in this video.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=65...cret+attraction

this is a video that has helped me understand what i had, and what everyone on this EARTH has. i am such a crystalin child or and adult(18 years old), and i have been having such abilites mroe than just the one i have encountered today..this is something everyone on earth is going to tranform to; the next step in evolution. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONMMENTS OR SOME MORE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO SHARE IT WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL............HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE VIDEO AND THAT IT IS VERY INSIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mysticart1987

• ShaunZero

• Silentom

• Sunlis

You sound kinda arrogant. :D

Anyone can make their future however they want it - it's not a special ability or anything.

People who can effect the universe through the power of their mind are usually called Magicians.

You may want to have a look at Chaos Magic.

Sometimes, things are much simpler than you believe them to be...

hi my name is randy and i willl like to share my story of how i am able to make my future or anybodies else future into whatever i want with just a thought...this is a something that i have known about for many years and have grasped upon to not plan but make my life out of what i want it to be. it has been something that i have always tried to understand and i have finally found that answer in this video.....

If you had that power... the post on this forum would have been obsolete. You could have made us know....

this is a video that has helped me understand what i had, and what everyone on this EARTH has. i am such a crystalin child or and adult(18 years old), and i have been having such abilites mroe than just the one i have encountered today..this is something everyone on earth is going to tranform to; the next step in evolution. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONMMENTS OR SOME MORE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO SHARE IT WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL............HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE VIDEO AND THAT IT IS VERY INSIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to stop watching videos since you have zero resistance to bull$£&%. Sad if you are actually 18 as at that age you are supposed to have some common sense ;)

If you had that power... the post on this forum would have been obsolete. You could have made us know....

I think you need to stop watching videos since you have zero resistance to bull$£&%. Sad if you are actually 18 as at that age you are supposed to have some common sense ;)

Bio-Mage......why are you so hateful? Are you angry at the world? it seems like most of your replies are putting the poster down. Do you have to make everyone else feel worse to make yourself feel better? What he has no common sense because he believes in something that you do not?

Bio-Mage......why are you so hateful? Are you angry at the world? it seems like most of your replies are putting the poster down. Do you have to make everyone else feel worse to make yourself feel better? What he has no common sense because he believes in something that you do not?

Brilliant post :)

I couldn't get the video to work :hmm:

but i must say, I'm a strong supporter of "mind over matter." It's possible for anyone to make most things happen if they believe hard enough. kind of spooky, given some of the wierdos roaming the Earth :blink:

Its not hate..its frustration because I seem to get a response for being direct but the poster gets no other flak for being a lunatic.

Thas exactly my point... :hmm:

Its not hate..its frustration because I seem to get a response for being direct but the poster gets no other flak for being a lunatic.

You definition of a lunatic is someone who is possibly able to something you are not?

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world."

"What we think, we become."

-Buddha

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

“Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.”

-Wayne Dyer

I think Buddha and Wayne Dyer had the same ideas. I don't know what the original poster has experienced but ever since I've followed this "philosophy" I've banked, i.e. made lots of money.

Its not rocket science...

Our thoughts, words, and feelings are energy which vibrate into all matter (also energy)

We CAN shape the world with our thoughts. We just need to beleive.

Not only are you acting closed minded, you're being an ass about it as well. I can understand if you disagree with his/her opinion, but go about it in a nicer manner. -whistles and puts his mouse near the report button-

I believe that it is VERY possible.

EDIT: I highly reccomend this video. It is similar to "What the bleep do we know". Wich was an awsome video.

Edited by ZeroShadow

Not only are you acting closed minded, you're being an ass about it as well. I can understand if you disagree with his/her opinion, but go about it in a nicer manner. -whistles and puts his mouse near the report button-

Funny...I could swear you are doing just that to me as well....I wonder if I should report that too :yes:

I believe that it is VERY possible.

And that is why the world goes downhill. People dont realise you have to actually DO something to change the world and that it doesn't happen magically...

Its not rocket science...

Our thoughts, words, and feelings are energy which vibrate into all matter (also energy)

You are right...its not rocket science :w00t:

You definition of a lunatic is someone who is possibly able to something you are not?

Lunatic definition: Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness

And then we have this statement:

i am such a crystalin child or and adult(18 years old), and i have been having such abilites mroe than just the one i have encountered today..this is something everyone on earth is going to tranform to; the next step in evolution

Which sounds very mental unsound to me since there is no shred of evidence or indication as to why he needed to share that with us.

have a good day now and close this thread already...:)

Edited by Bio-Mage

*twitches*

I can feel the love...

---

but anyway, I couldn't get the link to work, I think my comp is just being retarded. :rolleyes:

You are not being direct,,you are being rude and telling him he's a lunatic and has no common sense. If you don't agree with him, that's fine...I never said I agreed either, but you don't have to be a jerk about it. So when I disagree with something you say...it doesn't matter what it is then I get to tell you that you have no common sense and you are a lunatic?

Guest Lottie

A moment to reflect on this boards rules: Here! and a reminder of the forum rules: Here. Now can we please have some calm. Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomenon are highly contraversial subjects and with this comes much debate. Debate is fine but anything that is construed as insulting, flaming etc isn't. If someone has nothing better to do than be intentionally argumentative it is better not to make the post and then receieve a warning.

Thanks. :tu:

Edited by Lottie

Okay - I'm on dial up and I'm not watching the video although I'd love to after all this excitement.

Is this "magical forces" stuff of "the power of positive thinking" stuff? If it is the latter, its not really new.

Wayne Dyer has some good ideas... as does Napoleon Hill (?) with "Think and Grow Rich."

hey this is what i think...i don't just expect it to come out magically, but that is how the mind works..everyone is moving around to make everyones thought come true..

I go to school so I am going foward with my life, so even as i think and feel throuhg my life all it is is unfolding my life the way i want it to!!!I AM IN COLLEGE AND IS VERY MUCH DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE AND I AM ALSO APPLYING THE SECRET...ALSO IT LOOKS LIKE THE SECRET IS GOING GREAT FOR BIO-MAGE, DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS IT TO DO!!!!!

The secret is similiar to "What The Bleep Do We Know" and if you watch that movie also your mind would go much further. Understanding that and the secret BRINGS MUCH TO THE MIND...I SEE BIO-MAGE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE AND HE IS TRYING TO STICK TO THE SYSTEM....That everything is done by work and no belief...running by the governments program, all in their reality and not in his.......but that is not my place to say something like that. living with and having so much anger like you know ultimate knowledge is almost crazy,because noone knows everything...

If you know so much BIO-MAGE how about you explain both movie and reality in general i would love to have as much knowledge as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny...I could swear you are doing just that to me as well....I wonder if I should report that too

Go ahead and press it. You're the one telling someone they had no common sense because their opinion differs from yours. Then when you're called out on it, you think I'm being just as disrespectful as you. How immature.

I respect your opinion that you think "the world goes downhill" because of this type of thinking. But, I think you need to be a little more open to the possability. What if we CAN change the physical world by thinking? No one is telling you to sit on your ass doing nothing. They ask that you just try it. Think positive, think about what you want. Put yourself in the correct mindset and see what happens.

I did also hear about a man who changed water molecules with his mind. But I'm sure skeptics will have something to say about that too.

Edited by ZeroShadow

The video is a blue print to success, I'm positive. Life is a reflection of what we project.