Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Join the Illuminati

Zeus

All that follows is really for those who really have had personal experiences with real illuminati members. Should you be not past this level of realization then reeeeally. You shouldn't be here. Unless for contructive critissism. do excuse my arrogance in this, just go for the possible truths if you like. And for a moment accept that ghis world is so violent because we allow it thus we are still in control.

Knw your enemy so you may know his strengths, weaknesses and stratergy. Then you can formulate your stratergies of assult.

But how can we effortlessly do will to freedom from the claws of pain and tyranny we all know is coming as a choice.. We also have our strengths and weaknesses to realize and utilize. Like playing our trump cards with strength in numbers and free will to at least give punch while recieving when the NWO order in the taanks. Flesh meats metal is due for general release release whenever. Are you a patriot to the human family? Or is it simply better to scavange off others?.

If to know them becomes possible, one may notice that the true players have minds of steel and continually practice the arts of mental and spiritual progression tough we onlyregister with their control tactics. Even the reptillians have their creator.. One must admire and surpass this level of mental dedication and selve control that is the real juice that keeps their roots and foundation strong. Hey I think they are very strong minded and willed and like Neo are on that same ladder as they feed us long dead survival rituals as religion. To be able to link the human mind to the other dimensions for prolonged periods takes sharp focus and attention. This being standard with the leaders and thiir court, how can one challenge a beast or human or challenge their long standing wwnetworks when the long running frequency control program with fear over humans leading to no ambition for the majority to be ambitious to raise the bar for all but even worse, destroy personal spiritual ambitiion over the mind with the jolting snapping spinning flashing lipsmacking MEDIA. Sorry to be the cliche but we need to be constant and remind ourselves that we need to eventually do the obvious.

All those who know of the illuminati will go deeper than the tip of the iceburg and attept to catch up with them (knowing that the more people who resonate to an idea the more realityy creates it. Or we might just accept the fact that we have already decided to lay faced down on the tarmc in surreder as they close in with their supertanks. I cannot see an alternative solution to this major handicup humans face. Like fellow brothers and sisters and children, living together in healthy minded feared distrust. I have the impossible climb to muster enough wariors to link hands around this world via internet and the many invisible others to place ourselves as soldiers and sages or warior sages as an energetic network of the many many. This amount of power makes gravity work and leviitation difficult. People power is an amazing paintbrush over reality that causes things like earthquakes and manystorms as well as tree to the sahara if we wanted to.

Not that I am ever going to reach the end of this path, but for anyone to perform well at bringing order back to eartth one must understand that we also need to commune between realms. As you all know, demons and skull and bones match very well. Thus to know these other worlds, one needs practice at keeping the mind in the moment. very simple but it also builds a dynomo effect on every thought especially in these times of light. but this is the very force used buy the illuminati level of reality to be able to manifest so much control with so few. The british learned well how to use the serpent to control the world back in the darker days.

To be able to practice being before the moment is like trying to stop time and is very very dangerous to do with a weak to normal body so do at your own risk, but one does notice increased eye sight and hearing if one has the stamina to search the moment for a while. i have known those who can see reality slow down as they sit in wonder. it is another skill for those who can feel or know. But don't do it unless you are crashing into meditation with a violent attitude of serenity as one keeps the breathing deep and relaxed everything. why i mention this is because it builds stamina quickly in areas more than the mind alone. , as if waking out of a dream into a new and very busy dream. on this level your mind automaticly stops buy the very effort of chasing the moment or focusing before the next moment as much and as long as possible...Trully amazing fun for the brave. . I guess it may be possible to win a few minor skirmishes in a small group of sleepingg minds but remember, as soon s your pen became your weapon you also became a target and a player in a massive spiritual war game. Again if you don't know this then hell, this is real crap huh!!! that's why I SHOWED YOU THE DOOR AT THE BEGINNING.

. As the prophets say, lets win this war. But with simple medition for 30 days straight, one will realize that it is not the illuminati who has you in chains. Like Jesus said ..... WALK IN THE LIGHT.....if you understand then good. If not please realize that it's only around the corner. it only takes a little patient stamina and mental craftmanship.

The spiritual war involves many levels within the human satanic blood, they link to larger networks of order and war within the realms of varing densities. We all know this. So there many worlds out there. Funny why it is made taboo to speak of the spirit world In fact are we really to blame for all the major taboos or which ones are fequency control programs for the masses?. They the illuminatiuse and are used by those from other realm all the time, as the saying goes 'Selling their souls to the devil'. or opening sealed doors allowing hoards of the so called lucifer's army to inhabit your body energies and mind. As well as treat humans as we agree to treat other animals...we are still in control at the moment, just choice.

So to do battle on any level to win against their few, one must become serious to the fact that one must really know oneself and ones enemy before theenemy finally pounces for the kill.

aS FAR AS I HAVE LEARNED, IT IS THE LIGHT AND IT'S INCREASE THAT IS THE GOLDEN ( frequency)REASON EVERYTHING IS AS IT IS. It's a ****ing game we are playing for growth.. And except for the odd occasions when we feel somthing similar to a flu virus passaround, this light stuff is so fine still that nobody even feels it passing through their veins. So, very little is written about it but to ffel is to know into key reasons why into what the illuminati are here with their wait for their new sun god Horus lightbringing Lucifer as jesus., as well as the reason why different aliens are here, (remeber Dr Who and the little ET cocktail party as they countdown o our sun exploding). In fact one person knowing a thing slightly allows everyone in the room and taround the world to know it also. Thsu the mental excercises makes all mental excercises that much more easier to do. But this is deep metaphysics which moves beyond the illuminati and reptilian harvest...HeHe. way beyond towards the seeding of brand new systems of life energy consciousnesses from the conclusion here. Project Eden if you like. but from the higher creators.

The weapon of the illuminati ihas been normally electromagnetic frequency control to produce sour emotions and helplessnes to feel free,

WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT RELIGION WHEN WE NEVER ALL SIT TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT SPIRIT AND THE LIGHT. And i ain't playing John the Baptist HERE EITHER just stating a well hidden fact. Study and find out, from scientist to metaphysict and everything happening relates strongly to the increases of light which IS REARANGING REALITY DOWN TO THE ELECTROMAGNETIC SIGNATURES MUTATIN WITHIN OUR DNA. this really is not news to savour because we all know about the rantings of jesus returning and we have od within we just need the science. No need for the mystical XMen unless you talk of the geniticists who design lifeforms and create new conscious networks just as the word god means. because this is new to most just suspend belief a sec and imagine a catterpillar turning into a butterfly. Then rewind that and inject the catterpillar cacoon iwith the MacPepsieMobilePhonia from your local friendly drug /poison store and see imagine what will happen next or what will the butterfly be.....S are the illuminati here to prevent humans into heaven before their leaders or are they just gate keepers to only allow the fittest spirits through to the higher realms.

Thus the war is really us against us. Both for letting them sheep us and for being too damned lazy to get out of this mental habit.

I cannot find another solution to bring men back together. With a healthier mind one looses fear and logic and flows with the light. Yeah, like a hippie right?

Feel it and know yourself, trully it's now. But when you're ready.

There is no reason to go into war with them (unless you are a general that is). the weapons to defea them are fro, within. The more one knows themselve the closer they are on that infinity ladder that Neo and all those closer to heaven realm. But to love a gut war iis also cool fun hey. i got the video game too. Well, no group on earth hasyet put themselves on the line to end war have they?

It's a real pity that conversation about the light is still taboo. there really should be millions or billions more people stilling the mind around the world, entering astate of peace all at one time and creating miracles with the LIGHT. But perhaps we all must prepare for the times when we see family menbers die off and huge numbers dwindle before we are in right step to invest in the light, just as the illuminati (by name alone) currently do. They invest in gold and other precious things for their masters. So why is the Light treasured by the masons nd what is sacres geometry? Again i feel we already know of this.

The light allows one to be the director of realities. There was never supposed to be suffering on this planet. it was designed as a Utopia and is (believe it or not)rreturning there, but this must be known through understanding what light does and is doing to matter. As we live in a dream world, the planned exctasy can only be centered with awake individuals remaining here or, 'pnly as a child will you be able to stay in body here' but how and why....The Light.. The sickness created by the illuminati is minor to what the sun will be doing to your unclean blood. Light in the blood and knowledge releases from the bones which depends on your current frequency of course. And . with water and air ....wow....but don't believe me, just do it and find out. 30 dats straight meditation for the same excercise at the same time daily.

You will have greater ease in being one with everything and link up with other spiritual soldiers more quickly. Only in number can the majority win. Deeerrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry, isn't it time or do we need to create 6 deaths in every seven by 2912 or whenevr.

To change the world one need only change oneself and the tool to change the world will be forged. The solution wil render the reptiles abandoned, unless i am wrong and they have returned in high number and with serious firepower (most likely) . i

Thus to win this spiritual test and pass up until through the well hidden veil one would be wise to learn on why the illuminati do as they do and how to take freedon from this knowledge. This is very simplfied and seemingly arrogant writing. but thankfully i don't do soapbox that much anyway. So that's it. no.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unknown

• Zeus

• Richdog

• HeWhoKnowsShallNotSpeak

are you a member???If yes, I also want to???If possible...... are you also familiar about the "Mason"? if I weren't wrong, it's also a society somewhere in Europe........

Edited by maggie_13

You know, when time is ready, they won't hesitate to move tanks over bone and flesh of the many who know but do nothing.. Thankfully we have choice to ignore the warnings and do nothing but play idifference. ....In fact I really didn't expet a single reply from this post....I have to laugh.....The brutality of the humans in the past is almost at your oor...Enjoy!!!1

No disrespect but the above sounds like the ramblings of a mad person.

That wasnt very nice MK, especially since the illuminati are one of the most well established conspiriacy theorys ever.

Oh, I believe in the Illuminati and the threat of a new world order,I just think some people take these ideas to extremes and end up sounding a bit insane(going on about lizards,spirit and light,golden showers blush.gif etc)

Yep, truly insane. But before the media became a massive network, one could say a person is insane only for seeing a ghost. Today we all believe the possibility even if we have never seen.. Definately mad and insane. I totally agree. But as they say 'the truth is stranger than fiction'. The problem is that the knowledge is scattered all over the earth. One needs to study in more than one area to get the pieces. Then understand the whole to a degree enough to act. I can see that people are going to need to see a ghost to believe they exist, never mind. I can at least see that there is still hope for the human awakening. A glimmer...

Oh, I believe in the Illuminati and the threat of a new world order,I just think some people take these ideas to extremes and end up sounding a bit insane(going on about lizards,spirit and light,golden showers blush.gif etc)

563646[/snapback]

Hi, I just have one question. I've been asking some people and it seams to me that you just might have the answer. Can you define sane, or normal for me? I'm completely clueless what those 2 things mean. Who defines WHAT exactly IS normal?

The bigger the lie, the more likely for people to believe it.

Edited by unknown

Your either Kidding about it or you are trying to get more mad men to join your group. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound offensive, but you should already be able to see my intentions.

I'd rather use the teachings of

Sun Tsu(The Art Of War)

I'm sorry, that was incredibly harsh and rude, and you were undeserving of that kind of treatment. I really didn't mean it. sad.gif

Who gives a damn...really, I understand the difficulties of getting the public to believe half the stuff that busg does against America. How difficult is it to make people believe that the national guard are setting up to fill concentration camps all over america.

On a positive note, i could never expect a single person to say, wow, i didn't know that, on this thread. I opened the door only to those who know....If you don't know about the dna changes or at least believe in the mind control games playing out, you are obviously going to ridicule. It's human nature. I am always seeding. If nobody even hints about the higher reasons then nobody will ever get a chance. in fact, a friend kicked me for not doing enough to raise the spiritual bar for the human race....sorry I said, are they really worth it....so i wrote this down for the 1% to review or adjust to or even add too if possiblee. This, I can only write through experience of the relationships withing the above. I don't expect a barmy army. I am doing something quite different.

I wonder what it s about the freemansons expecting the sun god and aim them selves to open the hands of lucifer with light. I wonder what illuminati means. i also wonder what Skull and Bones means. Well i think this means the area on the body that recieves the light. Similar to the Viking helmet with it's antennae. Or the old German helmet with a smal spire, or even masonic church spires and ancient oblisks. Light. So the connection is already there. They just took it out of the religions.

Perhaps the insane ones are just the ones telling the truths the rest are afraid to hear...

Perhaps the insane ones are just the ones telling the truths the rest are afraid to hear...

565317[/snapback]

Ye, truth hurts, but after years of mind control the easyest thing to do is to ignore it. whistling2.gif

I mean you no disrespect but if you are correct and you have the possibility to awaken our minds to their plans then are you not a liability, your success would mean their failure. So why risk it? Why not just silence you and eliminate the risk of your success.

How can I be sure that you do not work for them, that you do not in fact spread disinformation?

Or that in your postings you discredit the ones who have it right to the extent that it is actually to the advantage of these dreaded illuminati?

Once again I mean you disrespect I am only pointing out that in a world riddled with secret societas where nobody can be trusted, Why should I trust you?

This is an interview of Arizona Wilder by David Ike. Some of you might be interested in watching it. It goes a little into detail of mind controll and reptiles/Illuminati. The file is almost 700 MB and you have to download it via torrent. Unfortunately I cant attach a torrent file to the thread(rules). So you have a choice of going to http://www.thepiratebay.org/frame.html and searching for 'david icke' and dl the file called revelations of mother goddess. Or pm me ur email address and i'll email it to you.

For those of you unfamiliar with em, just open/drag in the torrent file attached using a torrent software. I prefer torrentstorm, but there are many others.

http://www.torrentstorm.com/pages/download...hp?downloadid=2

This is a link to dl TorrentStorm. If you want any other software, just google.

All that follows is really for those who really have had personal experiences with real illuminati members. Should you be not past this level of realization then reeeeally. :

562639[/snapback]

Zeuz! Stop reading commander x bullsh*t stories!!!

Dear Members,

I don't know if I'm reading everything wrong here but are you guys for real?

In order to be an illuminati'(assuming that they really are out there) you have to have an extraordinary intelligence; usually they always are in control of cruxial positions in economics, politics etc; and that's the hole point of controlling the outcome of events by being in control of the most important places. They are the silent leaders and from what I come to know they pass they "membership" generation to generation on their own family tree this way the "secret" stays in a certain circle. Now, knowing what we know do we really think that a real illuminati would come here and say " Here here ppl, I am one of them please feel free to ask!".

Now if we are not talking about the same illuminati please forgive me in advance.

Its real ppl..

566954[/snapback]

Oh ya....wheres the proof....?

All that follows is really for those who really have had personal experiences with real illuminati members. Should you be not past this level of realization then reeeeally. :

562639[/snapback]

Zeuz! Stop reading commander x bullsh*t stories!!!

566108[/snapback]

Thanks UNKNOWN... The video provides just one from many many eyewitness reports compiled (I said compiled) by Icke... For the truth to be heared one must investigate the truth...If one hasexperienced the truth and everybody wants proof all we will see is a load of blured photo's and everybody callinghoax....I posted this really for those who know....not believe, but know....I can understand people shouting out for proof....but if they ever really wanted to know the truth, theyt wouldsearch behind the headlines....If you find time to investigate even the Free masons, one will know that the higher adepts have been through rituaals yes, but mental and spiritual training....What the **** are they worshiping for Moloch and Lucifer.....they are imaginary figures right? Study and know why they believe these creatures exist on the return.....Skull and bones....only an imbascile will think that society is innocent fun....skull and bones.....skull and bones.....Anyway... I saidmy few words and when the time is ripe, i hope you remember some of the above....

What the **** are they worshiping for Moloch and Lucifer.....they are imaginary figures right? Study and know why they believe these creatures exist on the return.....Skull and bones....only an imbascile will think that society is innocent fun....skull and bones.....skull and bones.....

570229[/snapback]

People are blind. 'see no evil''hear no evil'. In the past people got to gether to fight evil, now they question if evil exists. You need to compare the US gov to a fashist dictatorship. And what about Mr. Arnold the governer. Who is a known user of steroids. Maybe you should research the permanent damage they do to the brain. And this is the man that's governor of california??? And he just might be president in 4 years.

Insight, who was recently a member here was the forums expert on the Illuminati (do a search for his username and posts, Zeus). He was an intelligent bloke and quite wealthy by the sounds of it and he continually stated that the reptilians were a load of nonsense and that David Icke was a paranoid schizophrenic.

Despite me not agreeing with most of the stuff he claimed was true either, he was about 100x more articulate than you, spoke coherently, and didn't ramble.

If it was a matter of taking his version of events over yours then it would be no contest. Do a search for his version of events...