Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I being haunted or...?

KaysonMire

Kayson here, hi I am a firm believer in ghosts and demons and spirits whatever is out there I'm for it.

This is long, to a point, but this is only half the story.

Read on, please, and tell me, am I being haunted in some way or am I just moving constantly into haunted houses?

As far as I can remember I have been aware of a spirit or ghost (are they the same?) around me. Just five years ago it really spiked. When I was a kid nothing went on but I was always hearing my name, or seeing stuff when I was up late, I hated the dark.

Now, each house I have been in I have experienced a lot. I have lived in so many houses from moving between my moms and dads and them finding a good house.

Well ever since I have seen shadows in the corners and I often hear paper crumbling around me. At first when I first started hearin it we had kittens and it was my sister my brother and I home alone. We did a kitten count. None was in the room at the time.

Going off of that at my grandmas where I currently live, in the basement I have seen the shadow of something lingering or moving from the bedroom to the main room or the laundy room.

Also at another place I lived I saw a face in the fire place the tail of a cat on my bed under the blankets and when I looked there was nothing there, and now I can't sleep uncovered for when I start to slowly fall asleep, right at the edge where I'm sleeping but not, I jerk awake with the horrible feeling of something watching me that's right above me.

You may be sensitive to spirits and they know it.

• Like 1

I once moved into a haunted house. I didn't know it was haunted until I moved in. It had similar hauntings as you described. When I asked my neighbour about the house, she told me an old man died in the house. My friends didn't believe in the paranormal until i invited them over night to watch videos, and they saw everything. Thankfully i was just renting that house, and I moved away from it. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck

I never thought about me being sensitive to spirits. And yeah, of course they would know it though there are a few things the whole family has expecienced. Expecially me and the other kids

am I being haunted in some way or am I just moving constantly into haunted houses?

Kayson - perhaps more likely that spirits, energies are following you around rather than you discovering them in various houses. I've experienced something somewhat similar, although you're experiences sound more frequent and are more solidly visible (the cat's tail for instance). I have shadow experiences, and they occur eventually wherever I am living.

• Like 1

Well that happens most of the time. It's usually a shadow or sound, but every so often it's solidly visibble