Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 1 votes

Why are there so many versions of Bigfoot?

bigfoot yeti wild man sasquatch orang minyak

  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 23,208 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostGrey14, on 25 June 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

No your not quite right there. We believed the Coalecanth to be EXTINCT, we knew it had existed because we had a fossil record of it. There is no proven documentation for Bigfoot. You cannot use the same argument for bigfoot because we have no solid proof that it exists.
Using the same logic, that is really only partly correct. There are fossils of the coalecanth true, but there are also fossils/remains of neanderthals, homo erectus, and the often brought up gigantopithicus. The fact the fossils are not found in North America and that H.Erectus died out hundreds of thousands of years ago are not relevant in the context you posted, as the Coalecanth fossils were on the order of millions of years old.

Ancient homonids had plenty of chance to get to various places, it is simply that we've not seen any evidence that they actually did. But in places like Siberia, there were ancient homonids and there are vast tracts of wilderness, and the homonids could possibly still be there. Unlikely but possible.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#32    G3N0M3

G3N0M3

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • Reality is a concept of man - Therefore reality is what man makes of it.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:23 PM

Why are there so many versions of Bigfoot?

That would could be answered with how we know of our own evolution. In other words, why are there different races of people...

Simply answered as adaptation by the types of environments they lived in, also with a different diet and climate.

Again as simple as can be proven with BEARS!!
  • Brown Bear
  • Black Bear
  • Polar Bear (White)
  • Panda Bear (Black & White)


Need answers to many questions? Give me a shout I can help you out!
Posted Image


#33    csspwns

csspwns

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Joined:07 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, CA

  • "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

because there are different kinds of bigfoots lol why are there different kinds of humans?


#34    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 7,859 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • I'd rather laugh than argue.

    Choose your weapon.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostG3N0M3, on 25 June 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Why are there so many versions of Bigfoot?

That would could be answered with how we know of our own evolution. In other words, why are there different races of people...

Simply answered as adaptation by the types of environments they lived in, also with a different diet and climate.

Again as simple as can be proven with BEARS!!
  • Brown Bear
  • Black Bear
  • Polar Bear (White)
  • Panda Bear (Black & White)
To take your instance of 'black' bears for example. They are in fact true black (most common), brown (lesser so), cinnamon (rarer, with a reddish hue), blue (quite rare, so black that their hair appears bluish in the sun) and white (extremely rare, the Kermode's from here in B.C.).Back to the bigfoot debate, I also don't believe that God exists but until the day I meet either the Supreme Being or a Sasquatch, I'm keeping my mind open.


#35    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined:08 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:27 AM

WOW! Bipedal apes roaming the entire planet and yet not one shred of scientific evidence exists.
Truly mysterious!


#36    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

    BigFoot Whisperer

  • Member
  • 3,567 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2011
  • Location:Planet Elsewhere

  • One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:00 AM

View Postthewatchman7, on 25 June 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

hate to burst your bubble but we have over documented evidence of over 17 species of penguin and nothing more than a blurry handi cam video of bigfoot...

you're not bursting my bubble at all.

if the person asks the quesion "Why so many versions of BigFoot", then I assume I can reply to him in the sense of understanding between US that BF exists. After all, that is exactly what the question implies (yes questions can imply and be false implications, eg, "Why did you kill your mother?" being asked to someone who did not  kill his mother. 10-4?)

it's really not that hard to understand. But for you, I will reword it as "Why would you find it difficult to believe that if bigfoot exists, there can be more than one species/variety?"

happy?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 26 June 2012 - 07:03 AM.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~


#37    Paranomali

Paranomali

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 196 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Earth

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

The elusive bigfoot... I dont think i believe, but i want to believe ...


#38    chainsawcam

chainsawcam

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Amsterdam

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

Why are there so many versions of Bigfoot ? - a good question that.

Why so many versions of "the bible" is another.

I'm more inclined to believe in bigfoot!!


#39    thewatchman7

thewatchman7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • like joseph stalin, and ghandi,
    im the cult of personality!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 26 June 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

you're not bursting my bubble at all.

if the person asks the quesion "Why so many versions of BigFoot", then I assume I can reply to him in the sense of understanding between US that BF exists. After all, that is exactly what the question implies (yes questions can imply and be false implications, eg, "Why did you kill your mother?" being asked to someone who did not  kill his mother. 10-4?)

it's really not that hard to understand. But for you, I will reword it as "Why would you find it difficult to believe that if bigfoot exists, there can be more than one species/variety?"

happy?

not particularly, bored actually. you see i think that speculation on the colour of invisible unicorns is stupid too but im sure you can come up with a reasonable arguement for it yes?

the question implies bigfoot exists, i think when speculating, regarding the different varieties of made up creature that the best place to start is the "generic" type. since this does not exist its a rather stupid line of questioning.

ergo,

the best answer is to look at the different reports made by people and see that no one can agree on what there seeing because there misinterpreting / lying / hallucinating.
there are not different "breeds" of bigfoot, only different stories told by people.


#40    tantalusw

tantalusw

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2011

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

Diechecker thank you for that response it was smart with no insult very well done please check out the lecture on youtube everything you know is wrong i think you may find it very interesting and is were i got my idea

Edited by tantalusw, 26 June 2012 - 01:04 PM.


#41    tantalusw

tantalusw

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2011

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

Diechecker thank you for that response it was smart with no insult very well done please check out the lecture on youtube everything you know is wrong i think you may find it very interesting and is were i got my idea

Edited by tantalusw, 26 June 2012 - 01:06 PM.


#42    tantalusw

tantalusw

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2011

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

sorry doesnt seem to want to let me remove the extra post here is the link to that lecture bye Lloyed Pye



#43    mushymopman

mushymopman

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:25 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Preston (uk)

  • trust all your senses

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostMyles, on 25 June 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Nope, not true.
the only way that thjs isnt true, is jf davey crocket didnt really exist, which would come as no suprise as a majority of history is  made up.


#44    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

    BigFoot Whisperer

  • Member
  • 3,567 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2011
  • Location:Planet Elsewhere

  • One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

View Postthewatchman7, on 26 June 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

not particularly, bored actually. you see i think that speculation on the colour of invisible unicorns is stupid too but im sure you can come up with a reasonable arguement for it yes?

the question implies bigfoot exists, i think when speculating, regarding the different varieties of made up creature that the best place to start is the "generic" type. since this does not exist its a rather stupid line of questioning.

ergo,

the best answer is to look at the different reports made by people and see that no one can agree on what there seeing because there misinterpreting / lying / hallucinating.
there are not different "breeds" of bigfoot, only different stories told by people.

In here, believers of BF realise that non-believers are here, too, and visa-vera.
Generlaly we understand our differences and peacefully coexcist.

why you chose the middle of that post to try to make it a "it does exist"... "it doesn't exist".. thread is beyond me, but whatever.

in some other context that would be OK, I guess

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~


#45    Myles

Myles

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,149 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

View Postmushymopman, on 26 June 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

the only way that thjs isnt true, is jf davey crocket didnt really exist, which would come as no suprise as a majority of history is  made up.
Are you being serious?   The only way that Davey Crocket didn't kill a bigfoot is if Davey did not exist?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users