Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3601    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

This biggest smoking gun with this sample is literally written all over it.  It's a great picture and I'm glad you posted it.  How do you explain the high feed rate.  Dunn did a test where he used a copper pipe and it didn't produce these marks.

Dunn measured 0.1 inch per revolution on the above sample!  Nothing they had could do that.  More evidence of high technology.

Once again, you have to prove it before I have to explain it, as BMK pointed out, and I still don't believe that a normal explanation has been conclusively ruled out.

And as you say it's vitrified!

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? It would explain a lot.

I very carefully Pointed out that it is clearly not vitrified. Do you even know what that word means? It means glassified. De-crystalized. If the core was vitrified, it would be covered with an opaque amorphous layer of something like obsidian. The crystal structure of the rock underneath, which at that size would take weeks or months if not years to form, would not be visible. It is vanishingly unlikely that any layer would be transparent. This is something to note about the blocks of Peru. All of this so-called "vitrification" appears to be the same color as regular andesite, except in a few spots that are obviously blackened. I would be interested to know if it would be possible to observe the surface mineral structure of the rock with a hand lens.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3602    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

For anyone seriously interested in the vitrification phenomena this short clip is worth watching.  Disposes of any polishing or weathering theorie straight away.

In the beginning of the video the guy says, "Why would someone polish that?"

Then I ask you in return: why would someone vitrify that?

The gloss could easily be explained by natural causes. These tunnels tend to be very damp. And I know, because I was there.

If you ever walk the Inca Trail ("Camina Inca") on your way to Machu Picchu you will have to walk through some train tunnels (which are obviously not made by the Incas).

It actually RAINS in some of them !!

Meaning: they are very damp, and microbes just love these conditions. And I told you what microbes can do to rock surfaces.

And these train tunnels are shiny too.

#3603    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Intermezzo:

All this talk about Peru makes me feel very "homesick'.

I lived there for half a year, and would have married a women I met in Arequipa, and she was a Chilean refugee, a mestiza. But she was a lying b****.

I know I will never be able to return (no money).

End of intermezzo.

Edited by Abramelin, 30 December 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#3604    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Brien with an 'e' not an 'a'.
like it matters

#3605    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,842 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

If you ever walk the Inca Trail ("Camina Inca") on your way to Machu Picchu you will have to walk through some train tunnels (which are obviously not made by the Incas).

ha, that's what conventional thinking wants you to think. $10 for the first person to find a wall carving that's indisputably an Inca Train à Grande Vitesse.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3606    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

Not true.  I have concentrated on two issues:  Skulls and precision work.  I even went to the trouble of summarising my findings so far and providing the original sources of the photographs.  I haven't as an example covered ancient artwork, myths and legends in any detail, or anything else that may support the AA theory.  Just those two topics.

I have been very open and honest in a drive to find key evidence.  Why not join in if you are interested instead of complaining all the time?
stop accusing us of complaining just because you don't like what you read.
the skulls have been addressed. just because you are doing the lalala i can't hear you thing doesn't mean it's not addressed.
i went through this thread last night trying to find any stuff from you that didn't come from these quacks. i didn't find any.
why is it that you don't use any other source of information but these guys?

#3607    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

stop accusing us of complaining just because you don't like what you read.
the skulls have been addressed. just because you are doing the lalala i can't hear you thing doesn't mean it's not addressed.
i went through this thread last night trying to find any stuff from you that didn't come from these quacks. i didn't find any.

His main problem is that he thinks we are not all into the 'aliens did it'  theory.

But I'll tell you: if CNN announces 'Breaking News' about some major discovery in Peru, involving aliens, I will not go to sleep before I watched that news.

It's not that I do not want to believe aliens were present in ancient Incan times, but there is just no proof of it.

Most, if not all things Zoser brought up, can be explained without any alien involvement.

#3608    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

His main problem is that he thinks we are not all into the 'aliens did it'  theory.

But I'll tell you: if CNN announces 'Breaking News' about some major discovery in Peru, involving aliens, I will not go to sleep before I watched that news.

It's not that I do not want to believe aliens were present in ancient Incan times, but there is just no proof of it.

Most, if not all things Zoser brought up, can be explained without any alien involvement.
i'm of the same mindset.

#3609    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Picture showing vitrification on a block at Puma Punku.Posted Image

Tiwanaku and Puma Punku: Solving The Riddles

Posted Image

#3610    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

In the beginning of the video the guy says, "Why would someone polish that?"

Then I ask you in return: why would someone vitrify that?

The gloss could easily be explained by natural causes. These tunnels tend to be very damp. And I know, because I was there.

It actually RAINS in some of them !!

Meaning: they are very damp, and microbes just love these conditions. And I told you what microbes can do to rock surfaces.

Refutation:

Vitrification is the result of intense heat.  It is a side effect of the cutting method.  Nothing more.

Inca artefacts show no sign of vitrification.  Only precision cut artefacts show it.

Posted Image

No vitrification has ever been found on these artefacts.  It's very very easy to refute your theory.  You don't take note of all of the evidence.

No disrepect intended.

Edited by zoser, 30 December 2012 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

#3611    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

They produce close up imagery of exactly the kind of artefacts I'm interested in.  Simple.

Posted Image

#3612    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

I'm not judging you Abe.  Your a decent guy I can tell by your posts.  I'm not too keen on those who complain all the time or use foul language.  I could do without that really.  Otherwise quite a decent set of folk.

Posted Image

#3613    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

They produce close up imagery of exactly the kind of artefacts I'm interested in.  Simple.
but you use their 'findings' exclusively and will not entertain any one else's. this is very biased and closedminded considering they have no substantiation to any of their claims.

#3614    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

I'm not judging you Abe.  Your a decent guy I can tell by your posts.  I'm not too keen on those who complain all the time or use foul language.  I could do without that really.  Otherwise quite a decent set of folk.

You are drunk, right{?

Well, I am too, lol.

I am not the one to blame you.

But you are just being a stubborn mule.

I am too, but I also have a very creative mind.

You should try that once: try out opinions and views you don;t like.

Try to view things from an angle you don;t like or never thought of.

I did and I do.

#3615    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Well as soon as everyone is done talking about the ROCKS Lets get down to the Rock solid evidence about E.T building anything on this planet ?
Shall we ?
Who`s first: :whistle:
Oh ! and one must provide actual evidence physical proof,A Tool,a Alien object,of any kind !
We will be waiting over in the Bar !

This is a Work in Progress!