Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do we go after we die?

thug007

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• LuQy

• thug007

• Mad Manfred

Depends. If you get burried, you rott in the ground. If you get burned, you probably lie in a small urn or get sprinkled on a nice lake. Maybe some people get frozen and mummified.

yea, you move on into the ground or into an urn, didnt burnside answer that?

I stand by my answer.

mellow.gif what ive always wondered is (which would be something interesting and i hope that happens) , when we die.. either in another realm or in our subconscious mind, we sit down and watch our whole life...

i dont know how, but maybe in a more realistic example.. watch a video of our life where we can fast forward or rewind to certain events.. or just sit back and watch your whole life from the day you were born to the day you have died...

it could be a possibility in the subconscious mind, i mean though our body is dead and our brain is dead.. doesnt mean our memories die off with it.... who knows.. hmm.gif

kzkid , that was always my fantasy. My heaven.

Getting to sit down infront a big 10-screen wall, each screen showing different things like one would show my life through my eyes and another would show my life through someone elses eyes etc etc.

Then i could get a neverending box of popcorn, sit down with a few friends and we could all go through each others lives.

Wouldn't that be swell.

No one knows. It is a very personal answer that you are going to have to come to on your own. many different religions have different takes on what happens, and as Burnside pointed out some people believe nothing at all happens when we die.

I do not know what happens. I hope it is something nice like getting to become a part of a cosmic consciousness and knowing everything, everywhere, for all time, but who knows...

Agreed. Everyones answer is different, for they believe different things. Since no one knows, and i mean NO one knows, you'll have to come up with your own conclusion.

I know exactly where people go after death, that's where I am from BUT I've been lucky enough to be given a second chance... All I can say is that you will be amazingly surprised tongue.gif I can't say more than that or else it would spoil the surprise lol laugh.gif plus If i do say what happens then I get sentenced to perdition crying.gif

actually that's a really good question, sadly nobody has a right or wrong answer. Being that no one really knows as was stated previously. Can't say I haven't wondered about it though. In fact, I've been thinking about it a lot lately, I'm graduating high school this year and for some reason I think after I turn 18 and graduate...I suddenly become older than time and die. I could actually be scared of the fact that I AM growing up as much as I hate to admit it though. Lol. But yeah, it would be nice if SOMEONE knew where we went after death. *sigh* hmm.gif

Welcome to the forum xbroken_dreamerx

You're right, you'll find as soon as you graduate that time is simply gone before you realise it. It sucks. sad.gif

yeah i know what u mean im about to graduate from hs in 2 years and i been thinking about lately because a few kids at my school already died this year

OK I can tell you as much as this... The moment you die you have no recall of what you've done in this life on Earth, I mean you have no memory of this life at all, the best way I can relate to death in this world would be the analogy of sleep... Death is very much like sleep you will find many surprises along the way and sometimes even get deja vu feelings like you do on earth...

Thanks for the welcome BurnSide original.gif Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot from the people that don't sugar-coat things...haha that's like all my friends, I tend to hang around people that tell me exactly how it is. Then I wonder where my sanity went tongue.gif lol but yeah, definitely I kind of don't want to grow up, because what if I fail at my career and choices and what not?! ACK! dontgetit.gif But anywho, I'm straying from the subject....point of the matter is...I'm not sure whether to be scared of death or not....I mean...if there IS life after death ...no problem ..I'm there...but if I'm just rotting 6 feet under...well that just sucks ! haha

No reason really to be scared. Everyone who has ever lived has died or will die at some point. Nothing we can do about it, best bet is just not to worry and get on with living your life.

Yeah...basically.....I try not to worry about it, it would be kind of hard to live life in a constant state of worrying what will happen after. It might just be graduation is becoming so close and nerve racking that I'm thinking its the end of the world, thus I'm thinking of death...that's not healthy.. huh.gif my mom told me it was normal to think like that, but ...she's not exactly the definition of "normal" ....look...see....I'm getting off subject again..its a very bad habit