Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038664_Sandy_Hook_security_video_footage.html#ixzz2Hy2pIOvY

Every time a school shooting takes place, one of the very first things that gets released to the media is the school surveillance footage depicting the gun and the shooter. The purpose of this is to associate the pain and anguish of the massacre to the image of a scary-looking rifle.

In mere days after the Columbine shooting in 1998, for example, the media received footage from the massacre and began playing it over and over again, hammering home the images of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold with their guns. The same is true with numerous other school shootings as you'll see below.

But with the Sandy Hook school shooting, no video footage has been released. A reasonable person has to ask the question: Why?

Here's a partial transcript of the video:

Matt Lauer: Pete Williams, our chief justice correspondent, has got some new information as well, good morning.

Pete Williams: Matt, good morning to you. This continues to be a very complex investigation, and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but there is some new information this morning from a couple of federal officials and state officials. They say now that there were actually four handguns recovered inside the school. Not just two as we were initially told. Four handguns and apparently only handguns that were taken into the school.

We knew that Adam Lanza... also had an assault-style, AR-15 style rifle that he had taken to the school that was in the car he drove there, his mother's car. But we've been told by several officials that he left that in the car.

• Like 1

Why would some one want to hoax this?

• Like 2

Ask your government. The same ones that are hiding what what in Benghazi.

• Like 3

Possibly no footage has been released on grounds of taste. Would you want to see 20 children being shot?

Im sorry but footage of the Columbine school shooting has been show that is actually extremely graphic. I live in Oregon and hte Kip Kinkle shooting was graphic as well in regards to the coverage. It made it no more horrific.

Edited by AsteroidX

Im sorry but footage of the Columbine school shooting has been show that is actually extremely graphic. I live in Oregon and hte Kip Kinkle shooting was graphic as well in regards to the coverage. It made it no more horrific.

Maybe opinions of what is acceptable to be publicly broadcast change.

• Like 2

Fact is he never used the infamous AR 15. Thats why no footage was released. No one is saying they should show him killing people. Just show us him walking in with the gun.

On a further note I didnt even consider this to be a possible false flag operation till I saw that yet ANOTHER mock drill was happening at the local high school at the same exact time.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/sandy-hook-shooting-active-shooter-drill-confirmed-by-law-enforcement-raises-suspicion-of-false-flag-operation/

• Like 2

So. People are saying PROVE he used an AR-15. Or ****. I still pic would be adequate.

• Like 1

Why would some one want to hoax this?

So they can go ahead with a ban of the AR 15 and still use this shooting as a excuse.

• Like 3

So the old Conspiracy theory that cropped up immediately afterwards has popped up again, has it? So is the argument that it was all faked, in order to justify them taking away America's Guns? Or just that the use of the Assault rifle was faked, in order to justify taking those away from decent Americans and make it easier for the Government to impose martial law? Come on, obviously there's a Conspiracy theory being concocted here; can we just cut to it and avoid all the "think for yourself, sheeple"?

• Like 4

Nah. The fundamental of a conspiracy theory is you have to think for yourself. And besides the fact that so many innocent lives are gone from this tragedy the rest is an open book and will be for many many years to conspiracy theorists as the government did such a bad job of hiding the magic bullet on this one.

• Like 1

Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2Hy2pIOvY

Every time a school shooting takes place, one of the very first things that gets released to the media is the school surveillance footage depicting the gun and the shooter. The purpose of this is to associate the pain and anguish of the massacre to the image of a scary-looking rifle.

In mere days after the Columbine shooting in 1998, for example, the media received footage from the massacre and began playing it over and over again, hammering home the images of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold with their guns. The same is true with numerous other school shootings as you'll see below.

But with the Sandy Hook school shooting, no video footage has been released. A reasonable person has to ask the question: Why?

Here's a partial transcript of the video:

Matt Lauer: Pete Williams, our chief justice correspondent, has got some new information as well, good morning.

Pete Williams: Matt, good morning to you. This continues to be a very complex investigation, and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but there is some new information this morning from a couple of federal officials and state officials. They say now that there were actually four handguns recovered inside the school. Not just two as we were initially told. Four handguns and apparently only handguns that were taken into the school.

We knew that Adam Lanza... also had an assault-style, AR-15 style rifle that he had taken to the school that was in the car he drove there, his mother's car. But we've been told by several officials that he left that in the car.

What was the date that the Columbine video was released?

Nibs

• Like 1

The police directly said he never used it. You can lable it a "conspiracy" all you want. Fact is there is more then enough reason to believe we have been fed BS by our government sponcered media.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

What was the date that the Columbine video was released?

Nibs

I dont know the exact date, but from what I understand it was less then a week.

I garrenty you we will never seen Adam with a AR 15. Never.

• Like 1

Ill refer you to this. Half way down the page is a picture taken from the local newsfeed the day of the shooting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

And stop trying to be an agitator. I found it with one google search. Do your own homework.

• Like 2

So the old Conspiracy theory that cropped up immediately afterwards has popped up again, has it? So is the argument that it was all faked, in order to justify them taking away America's Guns™? Or just that the use of the Assault rifle was faked, in order to justify taking those away from decent Americans™ and make it easier for the Government to impose martial law? Come on, obviously there's a Conspiracy theory being concocted here; can we just cut to it and avoid all the "think for yourself, sheeple"?

Sorry, but Im the kinda guy who thinks people thinking for themselfs, after absorbing all the info is important. Im sure you'd love for me to just come out and say what I think with nothing to back it up, but no thanks.

• Like 3

exactly; that was in 1999. Maybe attitudes of what's acceptable have changed since then.

So if he never used this Assault rifle, then is it accepted even in Conspiratorial circles that he did actually do it, even if it was "just" with handguns, or is that questioned as well?

• Like 1

I'm going to see when they were release. I don't remember it being soon after. I thought a court battle was actually fought before they were released at all.

Don't know if something like what the Sandy Hook murderer was carrying could really be hidden in the long run. Whole 'lotta witnesses.

Nibs

• Like 1

There was live newsfeeds of the shooting while it was happening from outside the school (Columbine). Waco Texas actually has men getting shot that was distrubeted widely the day of to collect sympathy for the poor ATF assault team.

Edited by AsteroidX

Ill refer you to this. Half way down the page is a picture taken from the local newsfeed the day of the shooting.

http://en.wikipedia....School_massacre

And stop trying to be an agitator. I found it with one google search. Do your own homework.

You mean the picture of Patrick Ireland being pulled from the window? Yeah, I remember that. Watched it live on TV.

I'm not being an agitator. Preacherman and I have great discussions and I consider him a friend. He knows I wouldn't do that to him. It was an honest question to him because he had already posted a source and I wasn't sure if I was missing anything.

I am checking.

Nibs

ETA -

I though he meant the videos of Klebold and Harris actually moving through the building.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs
  • Like 1

exactly; that was in 1999. Maybe attitudes of what's acceptable have changed since then.

So if he never used this Assault rifle, then is it accepted even in Conspiratorial circles that he did actually do it, even if it was "just" with handguns, or is that questioned as well?

Oh he did it, of this I have no doubt. It would be more then acceptable to show a still frame of him in the school with the gun. Especialy considering the police directly told us the gun never left his car.

There is no conspiracy Im aware of that Adam Lanza was not the actual shooter. But there is several that he was controlled by government via the man in the woods or other forces using mind control agents. Whats really missing is his harddrive off his computer which came back as unreadable after it was claimed "he destroyed it"

• Like 1

There also seems to be a pattern with false flag operations and mock drills going on at the same time. And now Ive learned that a mock drill was taking place at the high school, for this exact purpose just down the road. Hmm

• Like 1

You mean the picture of Patrick Ireland being pulled from the window? Yeah, I remember that. Watched it live on TV.

I'm not being an agitator. Preacherman and I have great discussions and I consider him a friend. He knows I wouldn't do that to him. It was an honest question to him because he had already posted a source and I wasn't sure if I was missing anything.

I am checking.

Nibs

ETA -

I though he meant the videos of Klebold and Harris actually moving through the building.

Nibs

Yea we are all good Nibs. You know I got nothing but love for ya. :tu: