Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you believe in the MIB?

Tillghast

Do you believe in the MIBs???  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in the MIBs???

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • Scared of them
    • Does not care

Do you believe in the MIB? Explian here!!! cool.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• reese2

• Fenris

• moe eubleck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe in aliens, but if I did, I think the most frightening part of the whole experience would be a visit from these guys, judging on what I have read on the net!

ofcourse i do

in GB it's a branch of the mi6

in the USA it's a branch of the cia

and so on......crikey talk about paranoid.......these guys/girls are going out ther mind trying to find out how their hair moved,,,,,,, THE WIND YOU ,PARANOID,SKITSO,HEADCASE laugh.gif

I've sat on the fence for this one and said maybe. I've heard/read stories involving these people but to me that does not constitute proof.

I voted yes because I believe that people who have had encounters with what we think of as aliens have reported being visited by odd persons who have either claimed to be from the government or from another mysterious agency.

Whether these are real people or are some kind of manifestation of the aliens, I don't know, but I do believe that the people reporting it have had an encounter of some kind.

Eg, look at the case of the Cumberland Spaceman ->

Linkie

Yes, of course there are MIB...and all sorts of other govm't creeps running around and WHO doesn't realize that the gov'mt knows stuff about aliens and ufo's and all sorts of stuff that they are NOT going to let the general public in on? I think a lot of people must just want to be led around like sheep or something if they can't even admit the obvious...that the Government does all sorts of unscrupulous and underhanded things to the citizenry to serve THEIR own purposes...AND BTW....Paranoid just means that one is extra-sensitive to what is actually being said and done and haven't mentally blocked to it, just so they won't have to face unpleasant facts and cope with a reality that they don't particularly care for! Dzstar huh.gif

We are watching you too ! ph34r.gif

I followed your link, Loonboy. I had never seen that story before. Very interesting! It has to do with aliens (possibly) MIB and synchronicity.. a curious and interesting mixture.

I also checked out other stories and I was very impressed with your site!

As to MIB, I think too many people have seen them for them to not exist at all, but as to what they are, I'm in the dark..

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I believe they exsist. Im not sure about their origin though , either there human ,alien or android or something unsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hm well i think they are part of the cia or some other gov. agency - they just have to keep it in control w/o others knowing - this is why i'd love to do psychology in the military

What is the group consensus here? Are the MIB human, hybrid, alien, some non-carbon based life-form, intelligent plasma....if human I believe in them. The arms of the government are long and many. unsure.gif

If it is some small reptilian infesting a human host and controlling them...I'd vote for that too. cool.gif

i do beleive there is an organization kinda like MIB, and the only resemblence to the movie in my opinion, besides the color, is the fact they want to keep information from getting out. and do whatever it takes to make sure it doesnt. with the internet, computers, media, and everything that comes with that, thankfully it is easier to get info out, and harder to cover up. most of the time. ph34r.gif

i do believe there is a government group in charge of covering up "issues"

i dont think they would be aliens or androids or anything tho

Any reports I've read regarding the MIB all point towards the MIB being Aliens of some sort in human form making sure that people who have been submitted to extra terrestrial experiences will not go telling the local newspaper about it.

They can often be threatening and will insist information is not leaked. Usually the visit occurs because the person involved shoots or harms an Alien being out of fear of getting hurt.

Has anyone heard of the Peter Rojcewicz case? He was looking at a ufo book at Penn. State University when a MIB came up and asked questions like " Do you believe in ufos" and things to that nature. once he said he wasnt sure if ufo's existed or not. Then the Mib freaked out and said "Flying saucers are the most important fact of the century and you are not interested!". Shortly after Peter Rojcewicz felt a great sense of fear. He got up from his chair and walked around to try to put together what has just happened. He then could not find another person in the library. He went back to his seat and sat down and in about an hour he got back up and everything was back to normal. That is one of the MIB storys that dont fall into a UFO/Alien sighting. I was looking into the MIB's and I was wondering if anyone has found any good books on the subject?

MIB....I believe they exist and they try to get information from abductees,sightings,ect then claim it is false and get them to say so publically....from area 51 I belive...trying to get info on aliens while turning the idea down...if they tell you not to say anything post it here..on the net...then they won't come back for fear it will be added to the case as a more likely reason it's real....they do more damage to their case than good...come on if weird people in black who won't tell you wich branch of the government their from come to your house in an unmarked black car with no real licesnse plate number and said not to tell any one about the "incident" i would think it's more credible incident!

• 2 weeks later...

They were around a while ago. People said that shortly after they reported seeing aliens, men dressed in black would visit them and try to make them forget about what they saw.

• 4 weeks later...
I believe in the MIB, I dont think they are like the ones in men in black tho!!!

Rumors go that the MIB are just two paranormal investagators that encountered an alien which taught them about invasion

• 2 weeks later...

The following is an extract from "Strange & Unexplained Phenomena" by Jerome Clark and Nancy Pear:

In 1953 Albert K. Bender of Bridgeport, Connecticut, suddenly closed down his popular International Flying Saucer Bureau. In the last issue of the bureau's magazine, Space Review, he included a puzzling statement. He said that he now knew the answer to the UFO mystery but could not publish it because of "orders from a higher source." He Also urged "those engaged in saucer work to please be very cautious."

When further questioned by Gray Barker, who had been the IFSB's chief investigator, Bender would only say that three men in black suits had visited him in September, told him what UFOs were, and threatened him with prison if he revealed this information. He told Barker that the strangers were "members of the US government." So disturbing was the whole experience that Bender soon fell ill.

The exact nature of the men in black - or, as they would eventually be called in UFO circles, MIB - grew more unclear each time Bender reluctantly told his story. Soon some suspected that the MIB were not American intelligence agents but alien beings.

Later in the same book:

In 1975, two weeks after a dramatic UFO sighting from his plane (also recorded on radar screens at the Mexico City airport), a young pilot was on his way to a television interview when four black-suited men in a black limousine chased him down the freeway. After forcing him to the side of the road, they warned him not to discuss his sighting. A month later one of the strangers reappeared and threatened him again as he was on his way to a hotel to meet with J.Allen Hynek, the U.S Air Force's top UFO advisor. That was the pilot's last encounter with the MIB, whom he remembered as tall and strangely white. He added: "I never saw them blink."

blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

not really coz haven't met one yet......hope to meet one though alien.gif