Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#1621    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 24 October 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

Why subtlety? It's an Internet forum . Let it out. Do you see these threads on demons, altered states, the ap threads. SLEEP PARALYSIS?!?!??  Do realize how many people you can help with what you know. In the year or so since we have talked I have at least a half a dozen thank you letters from people who I have walked  out if that particular darkeness .., proud? Dam right. You are one of very few that I know who can do it to . Why not? Is pride where do a bad thing, or is to much much pride to do anything better.... You tell me.

I generally think that people should learn themselves on how to overcome certain things. So if people are experiencing sleep paralysis and demons for example, and they want help, I feel they should learn to be strong enough and stand on their own feet. If I just tell them "everything is fine", then they dont get the passion to conqure it themselves. So they miss out on something. (imo anyway). So I dont feel people learn as much if they are guided in a more direct way, I feel they learn better when they follow their instincts. I know I did.

So people should try different things themselves inorder to solve their own problems(or work out whats what). I think as soon as you almost rely on another, you have only disempowerd yourself.

Anyway you are right we shouldnt hijack this thread.  Let it go back to the candy man or whatever it was up to.

Edited by Kazahel, 24 October 2012 - 06:44 AM.

#1622    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,215 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

Seeker79 and Kazahel, would you please take the personal discussion to PM.

Back on topic please.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#1623    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 23 October 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

What sort of evidence should I offer for personal experiences?

What sort of evidence can you offer for personal experiences? Rather than just hearsay.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1624    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,093 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 26 October 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

What sort of evidence can you offer for personal experiences? Rather than just hearsay.
That there are no demons? It's not hearsay it's annecdote. And that's what I was asking myself what sort of evidence can i possibly offer? I think the best  evidence are thank you letters from people that are experiencing common "demonic" attacks that I have managed to walk through to resolution and cessation of negative experiences.  But again it's only annecdote...

Edited by Seeker79, 28 October 2012 - 06:21 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1625    smurphy

smurphy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

We are already surrounded by all sorts of spirits (energies,etc). They do not necessarily manifest themselves like they show in the movies and actually, your everyday behaviors basically invoke whatever energies are around you.  If you purposefully invoke negative spirits, it is probably unlikely that they will appear in the way that you want them to.  They will start to influence your life in ways that you may not even realize are related to the spiritual energy.  So for example, if you are hoping to get a neat video you will probably end up with a failed career and miserable home-life.  The more "evil" you "invoke" the more poisoned your life will become and you won't become powerful or anything, you will just become weak and pathetic - like a used hole for negative energy that literally feeds off of you to survive.  So, I would recommend you start invoking some positive spiritual energy because I am betting that just for the simple fact that you have been hoping to invoke negative energy you already started to....you're just blind to what its doing to you.  

This is the weird thing about wanting to invoke "evil" spirits -- people think that they are going to get some cool power or see something crazy but the spirits are, um, "evil." They don't care about you at all -- you become an impotent pawn who is used for whatever they feel like using you for.  Not to mention it is a trap - you are poisoned for invoking the negativity and you never even get what you want. Invoke positive energies for the purposes of doing positive things - like protection, blessings, spreading peace, etc...It is a lot more fun to start seeing little "miracles" happen around you than the effects of some curses that are unleashed with negativity.

#1626    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 October 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

That there are no demons? It's not hearsay it's annecdote. And that's what I was asking myself what sort of evidence can i possibly offer? I think the best  evidence are thank you letters from people that are experiencing common "demonic" attacks that I have managed to walk through to resolution and cessation of negative experiences.  But again it's only annecdote...
All the naysayers want alleged evidence . Generally ,most of us don't carry camcorders or tape recorders around all day .
I've actually gotten some stuff on cell phone vids ,but again,naysayers will say its just "grainy and not proof" ,so there is no point in providing evidence or even anecdotes .
Only we imagine it ,and they are right ,even tho they wee in their panties if ever confronted with a real challenge .Then they lie and make up stories,so they still look cool to their pals,when they are just cowards and hypocrites ,in reality .
This is why I just don't even bother to post on these threads anymore . It's like trying to talk to rude, petulant ,6 year olds .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 28 October 2012 - 07:22 PM.

Miss me?

#1627    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 October 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

All the naysayers want alleged evidence . Generally ,most of us don't carry camcorders or tape recorders around all day .
I've actually gotten some stuff on cell phone vids ,but again,naysayers will say its just "grainy and not proof" ,so there is no point in providing evidence or even anecdotes .
Only we imagine it ,and they are right ,even tho they wee in their panties if ever confronted with a real challenge .Then they lie and make up stories,so they still look cool to their pals,when they are just cowards and hypocrites ,in reality .
This is why I just don't even bother to post on these threads anymore . It's like trying to talk to rude, petulant ,6 year olds .

You may want to say that while looking into a mirror.....

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1628    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,568 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

So.....
Still no evil spirits? Huh. Imagine that.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1629    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostSakari, on 28 October 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

You may want to say that while looking into a mirror.....

Posted Image
Nice try,but I think a lot of people have your number now ,and its not the winning lottery one .
And I mentioned no names .Why oh why ,did you think I meant you ?
*coughs*

Miss me?

#1630    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 October 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

Nice try,but I think a lot of people have your number now ,and its not the winning lottery one .
And I mentioned no names .Why oh why ,did you think I meant you ?
*coughs*

Simbi, you are correct. I think everyone has my number also.

I am also so proud to actually have a real stalker. I thought only famous people have stalkers.

Jealousy is the ultimate form of flattery to me, so thank you.

Why oh why did I think you mean me? Who said I thought you meant me? I was saying your comment you made in general, that maybe you should look in the mirror and say it.

I did not think for a minute you meant me.

Do you ever have anything constructive to post, or just smart ass comments all the time?

You are very good at flamebaiting, and troling....I guess I need to work on not taking the bait.

Posted Image

Edited by Sakari, 28 October 2012 - 09:48 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1631    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 October 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Once again, hearsay. And how many thank you letters have you received? Or is this an empty boast of resolutions and cessations of negative experiences?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1632    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,093 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 29 October 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

Once again, hearsay. And how many thank you letters have you received? Or is this an empty boast of resolutions and cessations of negative experiences?
Hearsay is when you HEAR something then you SAY it. That's why it is called hearsay. :(. If you are reporting a personal experience it is not HEARSAY.... If is anecdote.....sheesh.

Just a few from um that I have received permission to share. Many others at home. Not all are directly related to over comeing shadow but it's all related.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=23571

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24360

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24732

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25536

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25608

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1633    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 29 October 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

Posted Image

View PostSeeker79, on 29 October 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Hearsay is when you HEAR something then you SAY it. That's why it is called hearsay. :(. If you are reporting a personal experience it is not HEARSAY.... If is anecdote.....sheesh.

Just a few from um that I have received permission to share. Many others at home. Not all are directly related to over comeing shadow but it's all related.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=23571

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24360

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24732

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25536

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25608

:nw:   :clap:   :tsu:   :tu:   :gun:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1634    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Yeah, so I'm probably going to regret this and get some bad karma points but since you asked...

Remember that most entities are very proud so if you are not respectful they will 'snub' you. You also need to know 'why' you are summoning them.  What would you do if a complete stranger called your number and asked you to come over for no reason?

I asked my spirit guide (crow) to visit you but he said no.  Instead he gave me a ritual spell for you to do.

Materials you'll need:
5 black pillar candles/ 1 Dark Blue Pillar candle
5 tapered candles / 1 dark blue taper candle
parsley
hand mirror
paper with sigil written on it

1.) Prepare the altar.  
*Pick a small piece of furniture that has a flat surface such as a bedside stand, small coffee table, ect.
*Drape a piece of cloth over it.
*Get a pice of paper.  Draw an upside down star (no circle around it) and put the symbol of the pic below in the middle.

2.) Prepare yourself: Do the following for 1 full week between midnight & 3am
*Put 1 black pillar candle on each point of the star & dark blue pillar candle in the center and light them.
*Sit in a meditative pose and meditate for a minimum of 20 mins each day.
*Chant the following over & over: "I entreat thee Murmur to open mine eyes to your existence.  Grant me the knowledge and sight of things unseen."

3.) Prepare for the ritual:
*remove the used candles & paper
*put down a clean/fresh piece of paper with upside down star & sigil
*Place taper candles (black tapers on points, dark blue in middle)
*Place a mirror where it catches a reflection of the flames & you can easily glance toward it if movement catches your eye
*Be sure it will be quiet & you will be undisturbed
*Turn off all lights

4.) Perform the ritual to be performed between midnight-3am
*Light candles and pray the following "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, I entreat thee to make thyself known.  Grant me knowledge and wisdom of the unseen."
*Reverently set down the parsley and pray the following, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits, please accept my offering.  I entreat thee to manifest yourself so that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."
*Begin to meditate, staring into the mirror as you chant, "Murmur, Duke of the 30 spirits.  I entreat thee to manifest yourself that I may be granted knowledge & wisdom of things unseen."
*Continue to chant until the candles have burned themselves out.

What you may experience (assuming you haven't disrespected the entity & it deems you worthy of it's presence):
*sudden drop in temperature
*sudden change in the size of the candle flame or crackling not due to a draft
*feeling of being watched
*thoughts that are not your own
*feeling of being touched
*a face in the mirror or in the smoke of the candles
*an audible voice
*the feeling of being touched
*items moving or falling

You may not experience these things right away.  They may happen over time.  As a warning, you do this of your own volition.  I take no responsibility of any physical, mental or emotional distress you may find yourself in.

Posted Image

#1635    AshenPhoenix

AshenPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Also as a side note: before you start posting how you 'did' this and it 'didn't' work.  If you actually do the ritual please record it.  The week preparation & the final ritual.  Just as a show of good faith that you indeed did do the ritual and indeed, nothing happened.

Thank you.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users