Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Body - Long Arms

topsecretresearch

• 1941, Spring Cape Girardeau, Missouri

..small man about 4 feet tall with a large head and long arms.

• March 22, 1953. Tujunga Canyon, California

Source: Ann Druffel, Idabel Epperson & D Scott Rogo

Sarah Shaw & Jan Whitley. The beings were humanoids of slender build, with narrow shoulders and long arms.

• May 1954. Kensington Lake, Detroit, Michigan

The three beings looked tall, thin with long arms, and large oversized heads with large black eyes, they collected samples of sand, vegetation, water and communicated telepathically with the witness telling her, “Do not be afraid, we will not harm you” before embarking back into the ship.

• July 3, 1955 Margaret Symmonds, Stockton, GA

stocktonga.jpg?height=200&width=320

Four 3-1/2 to 4-ft tall beings, gray garb, long arms, large reddish eyes, pointed chins, small mouths, clawlike hands; beings in road apparently digging with sticks; witness swerved car to avoid hitting them.

• August 21-22, 1955. Kelly, KY.

http://www.nicap.org...upants_hall.htm

hopkinsville.gif

J. C. Sutton family. Two or three 3-1/2 ft tall beings, large heads, big ears, large luminous eyes, long arms, clawlike hands, luminescent torsos; disc-shaped craft landed, dog barked violently, beings approached house one or two at a time, floated at times.

• Spring 1967. El Yunque, Puerto Rico

Source: Jorge Martin, Evidencia Ovni # 7

Ramon Quiñones. The figure was described as over 6 ft tall, very thin, with long dangling arms, that reached to his knees, wearing a tight fitting bright silvery outfit, that gave off a white fluorescent light.

• August 29, 1967. Cussac, France

Source: Joel Mesnard and Claude Pavy, excerpt from FSR, Sept/Oct 1968

Francois Delpeuch (13) and his sister Anne-Marie (9). The limb proportions were not completely in accordance with the norms of our species. The arms were somewhat too long and thin (see sketches). The children could not distinguish anything which might serve as hands. The legs were short and thin.

A. Heinonen. One small humanoid, thin arms, descended in light beam from hovering disc, rendered witnesses unconscious with "light weapon".

• 1971. Sunnyland, Illinois

Source: Direct from witness - Albert Rosales

The beings were thin and had long arms; their heads were large in proportion to their bodies.

Two 1.2-meter humanoids, slender limbs, black caps, coveralls, with oval craft; UFO took off with whistling sound, sped away.

• October 12, 1973. Pascagoula, Mississippi.

pascagoula03.jpg

Edited by topsecretresearch

• February 23, 1975. Kofu City, Yamanshi Prefecture, Japan

Source:

Source:

Source: Hayashi Ichinan & Yoshihiko Honda

KofuCityJapan1975.jpg

Masato Kawano (7 years old) and Katsuhiro Yamahata (7 years old). His skin was dark brown & he had pointed ears, but his large head had no eyes, nose or mouth, merely wrinkles on the "face," and 3 silver colored "fangs" 2" long where the mouth should be.

• May 2, 1976. Carignan, France

Source:
FSR November 1976

benae.JPG

The incident On Sunday, May 2, 1976, between 9.00 and 9.30 p.m., the eyewitness was driving along in his car, a Renault R15, on the road from Matton to L'Etang du Banel. He arrived at the cross-roads where his route intersects the road linking Fontaine de la Noue des Flancs with Deux Villes (see Sketch No.1) and was just passing over into the arm leading on to Etang du Banel. Night was coming on, and it was already half-dark, and he had his side-lights on. Suddenly, just as his car was about ten metres before the left-hand turn-off to Fontaine, he caught sight of about fifty little men in the beam of his lights (-at point A) on Map). The little men were quite close, to his left, in the field, which is level with the road. They were green and froglike (see sketch No. 2), standing erect and quite still. Some were facing him, and some in profile. AIthough they were green, they did not appear to be wearing overalls. If incleed they were in overalls, then these were tightly fitting. They had long arms hanging down as far as haIf way down their legs. They had webbed hands. Their legs looked normal, but the feet were also webbed, like the feet of frogs. Their heads appeared to be covered with masks or helmets, with two big red eyes 10 cm. or so in diameter and resembling highway traffic lights. Their Published by Mons. R. Veillith, "Les Pins", 43400 Le Chambon-sur-Lignon, France. (Overseas subscribers for this excellent French journal should remit 48 Ers by international money order.) height was about 1 metre 15 cm. and their bodies were fairly corpulent. Their eyes emitted no luminous rays or beams, and they were simply standing there stationary, doing nothing. The creatures did not appear to have seen the witness. They appeared not to be carrying or wearing any objects or any ornaments of any sort, and had nothing in their hands or around them, and there was no machine on the ground or in the air. They made no gestures. What had caught the eyewitness's attention was in fact the "red lights." Dominique Menuge took fright, and at once turned into the left-hand road, backed his car, and made off again in the direction from which he had came. His engine was functioning perfectly, and so were his side-lights, so that, as he reversed the car he was now able to see (point (B) on Map) yet another little man, who was standing in the bushes on the other side of the cross-roads (and so now on his left). This little man was identical with the others, and likewise stationary. He was only three or four m.etres from the eyewitness. Dominique made straight for his brother's house and told him what he had seen. He arrived there with his nerves very badly shaken, and spent an extremely bad night indeed, unabie to sleep. He did not notify the Gendarmerie straight away, for fear of being taken for a madman. He was wearing no watch at the time.

• January 6, 1977. Montreal, Quebec, Canada

URL:

Source:

photo-149.jpg

Mrs. Florida Malboeu. Seconds later, two figures appeared at the edge of the roof. Even though there was nothing unusual about the way they walked, she instinctively knew they were not humans! They appeared to be extremely tall, in the neighborhood of six and a half feet. They were thin and had unusually long arms and legs. Although she could not distinguish their features, their heads appeared to be covered by tight fitting "bathing caps," similar to those worn by frogmen. The rest of their bodies seemed to be covered by a white one-piece skintight tunic.

• December 1, 1987. Ikley Moore

Source:

In March of 1999, FATE Magazine published this article about a creature photographed by a former policeman anonymous alleged abductee. The photo is dated early morning December 1, 1987. Notice the length of the arms on the creature. The photographer said the aliens had hands larger than his although their height only reached his stomach.

• January 6, 1974. Santa Ana, California

Source:

Source: Andrew Gallagher, Ideal's UFO Magazine # 1

Martin W Barry, a Marine sergeant, was making his usual early morning 5 mile run in a park, in a driving rain, when he came up with a 7-foot tall, bulky figure standing in a slumped forward posture, long arms dangling nearly to the ground. Behind it, hovering only a few feet off the ground was an orange pulsating flying saucer. The creature's head, with large eyes, accounted for more than half of its height, and its legs were "squashed" and "stubby." It waddled up to Barry and struck him on the chest, felling him into a pool of water then waddled away and climbed aboard the UFO, which rose into the sky. Others reportedly saw UFOs over Santa Ana that day.

Here's an aninmated video showing what abductees describe. Lockstep and locomotion is described. Aliens with long arms are also described. :clap:

• Like 1

According to the others on here... all swamp gas

LOL, I was not going to comment, but seeing as you are calling out for me, I will oblige. I think some of you are secretly enjoying learning more about all this from me. Be honest.

Wow, you never learn do you, after a swamp gas lesson in the other thread too LOL. Your foot much be near shot off by now.

I do not know about swamp gas, but the funny little guy in the hat I have seen before. Just without the cape.

spy-vs-spy.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

This is very interesting video made from the owner of the channel.

NOT EVERYTHING IS TRUE, but still has some, few good videos and informations.

Start is abit weird/fake but later on there is good stuff.

Cherry-picking much?

• Like 1

LOL, I was not going to comment, but seeing as you are calling out for me, I will oblige. I think some of you are secretly enjoying learning more about all this from me. Be honest.

Wow, you never learn do you, after a swamp gas lesson in the other thread too LOL. Your foot much be near shot off by now.

I do not know about swamp gas, but the funny little guy in the hat I have seen before. Just without the cape.

spy-vs-spy.jpg

I actually do enjoy learning the stuff you say.

• Like 1

According to the others on here... all swamp gas

The criticism is I post pictures. Actually it's correlating data. Even though some of these occupants are humanoid there are anatomical differences. The disproportionat long arms would be an example. This wouldn't be true with all occupant cases but there are a good number of such descriptions.

From a witness:

"When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human. For one thing, the arms were too long and the bodies were too thin."

From 2009:

Three :alien: :alien: :alien: 'gray aliens' spotted in woods at Unicoi State Park, Georgia

GA, August 30, 2009 - Alien sighting in Unicoi State Park, GA. MUFON Case # 19097.

I turned around and I saw three gray aliens standing in the woods behind the building, near another campsite on the hill in the back.

They didn't seem to be doing anything but standing there. I thought it could have been the people from the campground on the hill, but why would they just be standing in the middle of the woods at 4am for no apparent reason?

When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human.

For one thing, the arms were too long and the bodies were too thin. Their skin had a pale glossy look, and they had a very large cranium with lumps all over the top of the scalp. They had huge black eyes that seemed to pierce right through me.

• October 25, 1973. Greensburg, Pennsylvania

GreensburgPenns.jpg

They were covered in long, dark grayish hair, had greenish yellow eyes, and arms that hung down almost to the ground. The creatures also made whining noises, compared to the sound of a baby crying.

• February 5, 1978. north-central Spanish Province of Soria

Source:

ffr129.jpg?height=320&width=166

They looked very strong. The breadth of their shoulders was quite out of proportion. The powerful dorsal muscles showed very prominently. They had the athletic constitutions of individuals accustomed to sporting activities; they put him in mind somewhat of American football-players, both by their stature —around two meters — and their general physical type and narrow hips. They differed from us in the extreme length of their arms, which reached right down to the knees.

Yep, not everything is true - but you might as well as include it as evidence?

• Like 1

I actually do enjoy learning the stuff you say.

I know I am harsh, and I am sorry to those that do not deserve it, as I can lash out to quickly, and I realise that is a fault of mine to work upon. But thank you, it makes the time all worthwhile to now logic and truth get a fair hearing, I can ask for no more than a fair hearing. It was very kind of you to say these kind words.

• Like 4

From 2009:

Three :alien: :alien: :alien: 'gray aliens' spotted in woods at Unicoi State Park, Georgia

GA, August 30, 2009 - Alien sighting in Unicoi State Park, GA. MUFON Case # 19097.

I turned around and I saw three gray aliens standing in the woods behind the building, near another campsite on the hill in the back.

They didn't seem to be doing anything but standing there. I thought it could have been the people from the campground on the hill, but why would they just be standing in the middle of the woods at 4am for no apparent reason?

on a dogging mission?

• Like 1

why would the missionaries evolve in such a way?

Woman-with-Long-Arms-67932.jpg

:unsure2:

• Like 2

"When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human. For one thing, the arms were too long and the bodies were too thin."

Question. Why are a primates arms long?

"HOMINOID STRUCTURE"

As the skeleton of a chimpanzee (1) and gibbon (2) to the right show, apes have short backs with wide, barrel-shaped chests and robust pelvic girdles. The length of spine between rib cage and pelvis is much shorter in apes than in monkeys. These features are related to the upright posture of their bodies. The development of a vertical posture in apes was accompanied by increased manual dexterity. Apes’ fore limbs are longer than their hind limbs (except for humans). Apes have extremely flexible shoulders, elbows and wrists. The two bones (ulna and radius) in the lower fore limb and the two bones (tibia and fibula) in lower hind limb of apes are separate and highly mobile. All apes lack tails as they are not needed for balancing.

http://www.nhc.ed.ac...493.504.508.505

so why will an alien have long arms, they don't walk on all 4's or swing thru tree's do they? All species are adapted to the environment they live in, if you need longer arms, then why? Why should an alien have developed long arms? There HAS to be a reason!! Id have thought aliens with long arms and skinny bodies might find it awkward using those arms, anatomy tends to be balanced

Other than that of course, I dont believe any of it anyway..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

so why will an alien have long arms, they don't walk on all 4's or swing thru tree's do they? All species are adapted to the environment they live in, if you need longer arms, then why? Why should an alien have developed long arms? There HAS to be a reason!! Id have thought aliens with long arms and skinny bodies might find it awkward using those arms, anatomy tends to be balanced

Other than that of course, I dont believe any of it anyway..

I agree, that it looks rather silly, the nuances of the story vary differently, what this indicates more is many species with long arms, which seems rather unlikely, although I suppose long arms might be advantageous in some situations, I do not know about these ridiculously long arms that would only be developed under low gravity - try holding your arms out to the sids and count to 100 - but I do believe the best deadlifters are known to have long arms.

But all in all, every time I see this thread, I canot help but think of.........................

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5

[media=]

[/media]

Is this for real??

At 23:21 min:

Rep. John Haller

Pensylvania 12th district

It's about HR8791, the Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill

"...bla bla ... classified....blablabla ...classified...blablablabla ....classified.."

This goes on for a minute, but at 24:32 he says:

"due to their enormous size and otherworldly strength"

What's it about? An attack by mutated gorillas or something?

• Like 1

• 1941, Spring Cape Girardeau, Missouri

..small man about 4 feet tall with a large head and long arms.

• March 22, 1953. Tujunga Canyon, California

Source: Ann Druffel, Idabel Epperson & D Scott Rogo

Sarah Shaw & Jan Whitley. The beings were humanoids of slender build, with narrow shoulders and long arms.

• May 1954. Kensington Lake, Detroit, Michigan

The three beings looked tall, thin with long arms, and large oversized heads with large black eyes, they collected samples of sand, vegetation, water and communicated telepathically with the witness telling her, “Do not be afraid, we will not harm you” before embarking back into the ship.

• July 3, 1955 Margaret Symmonds, Stockton, GA

stocktonga.jpg?height=200&width=320

Four 3-1/2 to 4-ft tall beings, gray garb, long arms, large reddish eyes, pointed chins, small mouths, clawlike hands; beings in road apparently digging with sticks; witness swerved car to avoid hitting them.

• August 21-22, 1955. Kelly, KY.

http://www.nicap.org...upants_hall.htm

hopkinsville.gif

J. C. Sutton family. Two or three 3-1/2 ft tall beings, large heads, big ears, large luminous eyes, long arms, clawlike hands, luminescent torsos; disc-shaped craft landed, dog barked violently, beings approached house one or two at a time, floated at times.

• Spring 1967. El Yunque, Puerto Rico

Source: Jorge Martin, Evidencia Ovni # 7

Ramon Quiñones. The figure was described as over 6 ft tall, very thin, with long dangling arms, that reached to his knees, wearing a tight fitting bright silvery outfit, that gave off a white fluorescent light.

• August 29, 1967. Cussac, France

Source: Joel Mesnard and Claude Pavy, excerpt from FSR, Sept/Oct 1968

Francois Delpeuch (13) and his sister Anne-Marie (9). The limb proportions were not completely in accordance with the norms of our species. The arms were somewhat too long and thin (see sketches). The children could not distinguish anything which might serve as hands. The legs were short and thin.

A. Heinonen. One small humanoid, thin arms, descended in light beam from hovering disc, rendered witnesses unconscious with "light weapon".

• 1971. Sunnyland, Illinois

Source: Direct from witness - Albert Rosales

The beings were thin and had long arms; their heads were large in proportion to their bodies.

Two 1.2-meter humanoids, slender limbs, black caps, coveralls, with oval craft; UFO took off with whistling sound, sped away.

• October 12, 1973. Pascagoula, Mississippi.

pascagoula03.jpg

if aliens do exist

they will have no arms or legs

Is this for real??

At 23:21 min:

Rep. John Haller

Pensylvania 12th district

It's about HR8791, the Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill

"...bla bla ... classified....blablabla ...classified...blablablabla ....classified.."

This goes on for a minute, but at 24:32 he says:

"due to their enormous size and otherworldly strength"

What's it about? An attack by mutated gorillas or something?

It's not:

Date: Mon, Oct 15, 2007 4:50 pm

To: ronpaul-281@meetup.com

You were suckered. This is a *spoof*. The Rep. of PA's 17th district is Tim Holden, a Democrat, not someone fictitious named Jon Haller. Hello??

The sponsor of the video, The Onion, is a well satire publisher.

http://www.meetup.co...669080#12111312

++

EDIT

But hey, it's about the 12th district, not the 17th district. Or...??

I think I need glasses.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

if aliens do exist

they will have no arms or legs

and what will make you say that? If something is capable of building a space craft it will need hands wont it? Or similar! And if a species evolve enough to do space travel, they will no doubt, like man, be top of the food chain...on their world..

But hey, it's about the 12th district, not the 17th district. Or...??

it's just about the bs...

• Like 4