Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'The Native Spirit'

Accidental Scientist

If I align the sun up just right I can get evidence that is simply too hard to believe. Such as what I call, 'The Native Spirit'.

It was almost three and a half years ago after taking pictures for a sunset photo contest that I would soon learn the skies were filled with large unseen objects I knew were of the unknown variety. And since they looked like they 'belonged', I set out to see if I could repeat the evidence, and just six months later I was successful.

But, I investigate what turns out to be a very active location that has allowed me to learn far more about this world than I could have ever imagined possible. Including that every aspect of the sun and its effects can expose one entity after another, and in every aspect of our surroundings. And flares created by the sun are no exception.

Today, I am waiting for my ever growing evidence to be inspected by those who study such things. Until then, you can check out yourself what can only be explained as a real spirit.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

post-148106-0-82831700-1428185873_thumb.

It has been cropped. I tried to upload a more distant shot, but this was the largest it would allow me to post.

To me then, it's probably a close up of a lens flare.

• Like 2

If I align the sun up just right I can get evidence that is simply too hard to believe. Such as what I call, 'The Native Spirit'.

It was almost three and a half years ago after taking pictures for a sunset photo contest that I would soon learn the skies were filled with large unseen objects I knew were of the unknown variety.

So 'unseen' and 'unknown', yet you are posting them here with only one possible explanation..? I presume you mean *you* didn't see them, but the camera's lens and sensor did...... There is a clue right there.

And since they looked like they 'belonged'

Can you explain how you came to that conclusion? 'Vibes' just don't do anything for me..

I investigate what turns out to be a very active location that has allowed me to learn far more about this world than I could have ever imagined possible. Including that every aspect of the sun and its effects can expose one entity after another, and in every aspect of our surroundings. And flares created by the sun are no exception.

So you know they are flares.. and you should also know that just by tilting/zooming/refocusing/changing aperture etc (and use of different cameras) you can pretty much create any number of completely illusory shapes that have nothing to do with the scene except they are triggered by strong light either in frame, or just out of it. They often have weird shapes like your example, and often have rainbow-ish fringes with concentric light and dark lines (Newton's rings).

Today, I am waiting for my ever growing evidence to be inspected by those who study such things.

Well, I certainly study lens flare, bokeh and general photography. And to study individual images you really need to post the original, untouched image, not a small seemingly magnified crop. Amongst other information..

Until then, you can check out yourself what can only be explained as a real spirit.

If that is *your* 'only' possible explanation, then I doubt anything I say will move you. But if you do want genuine photographic analysis to eliminate lens flares and other optical effects, let me know.

I shall withdraw now and bother you no further unless requested..

PS - if that was the largest you could post, you need to get some serious help understanding digital image concepts. However, you will find it impossible to post a really big original image here and if they are anything other than small phone cam images you would be better off putting them on a photo hosting site, making them public and supplying a link.

• Like 2

To me then, it's probably a close up of a lens flare.

I'm not sure how to respond to answers I don't feel are honest. What is in the image is in the image. It makes no difference whether it is a crop or not. Care to explain why it does?

I agree with Likely Guy - am I dishonest too? This isn't a good start - maybe you should consider that others may have differing opinions, and that doesn't mean they are lying..

In what way do you support your claim that this isn't a lens flare? You already seem to have admitted that you saw nothing and that this only turned up on the image.. So please explain what makes this a spirit.

• Like 2

I'm not sure how to respond to answers I don't feel are honest. What is in the image is in the image. It makes no difference whether it is a crop or not. Care to explain why it does?

That's my honest opinion, if the image is cropped, then selective framing and pareidelioa is most likely. It might have even been a reflection of your own image somewhere else in the frame..

When you supply the original image, we might know.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

As well, in your avatar that's also filtered (a star filter) over the lens of your camera.

I'm also not sure, how to respond to answers I don't feel are honest.

• Like 2

To answer questions of lens flares... they aren't always so benign.

Flares created by the sun, and even from light I create myself, can expose all kinds of entities and unseen activity. And some of the evidence is so shocking I have never shown them to the public.

I'm not here to try and prove any of this. I already have well-known people who support me, and they will have the evidence inspected.

As for the 'native spirit', the image easily shows a face and all the parts to a body, including obvious arms with fingers. You can even detect what she is wearing.

I don't need to ask anybody whether such details are impossible for 'chance' to create, because clearly they are. Yet it's incredible how quickly people came swarming saying this wasn't anything other than a lens flare. I actually inspected the image, and I know amazing evidence when I see it.

BTW, the overall picture, which will be inspected at some point, is filled with equally incredible evidence that flares helped bring to life.

I'm going to attach a picture of the creature that led to this entire investigation to see how you folks perceive such evidence.

This creature is high up on a rock and reaching into a hole. And everything is needed to easily prove it about the size of a human, if not larger. I can even show them on these cliff walls with webbed hands and looking more human-like. Part of my discoveries is even being able to give you an idea of why they interact with these cliffs.

I did everything I knew how to allow for a broader view of what is going on, but they don't allow anything other than a tiny close up. And it has become very clear to me why.

I have thousands of images like these where size is easily determined. I can even show detailed faces on many of these creatures, which are clearly unknown to science. I can also show them all over my body, yet I can't detect them. They can even fly through the ocean as easily as the skies. Although this evidence was captured by somebody else using the best underwater video equipment money can buy. These creatures can even look as solid and 'there' as any other for details of the entire body and face.

And still that is just the beginning of what I can easily prove about these creatures. Which if they exist, and they do, then absolutely anything is possible. Including what will easily be proven as a real spirit.

post-148106-0-13973700-1428250638_thumb.

You say you get a lot of photos like this, perhaps you could provide more than two? That would certainly help everyone understand better.

• Like 1

As well, in your avatar that's also filtered (a star filter) over the lens of your camera.

I'm also not sure, how to respond to answers I don't feel are honest.

I'm sorry, but it would be so easy to prove you are wrong about this.

The key is using the right camera or setting so the light doesn't wash everything out. If needed, I then take the light down even more using a very basic Windows photo application. And this will expose far more evidence than you can ever imagine possible. Including providing proof that rays of sun find their way to the mouth, nose and forehead area of entities up high and down below for a reason. And that reason is likely energy. I can even show the very same process going on in light that I create myself.

If you've got an iPhone take pictures into the sun, and you will see no filter is needed to capture rays that in fact help expose an unseen world going on around us. And some of that world is seen in my avatar.

I'm sorry, but it would be so easy to prove you are wrong about this.

The key is using the right camera or setting so the light doesn't wash everything out. If needed, I then take the light down even more using a very basic Windows photo application. And this will expose far more evidence than you can ever imagine possible. Including providing proof that rays of sun find their way to the mouth, nose and forehead area of entities up high and down below for a reason. And that reason is likely energy. I can even show the very same process going on in light that I create myself.

If you've got an iPhone take pictures into the sun, and you will see no filter is needed to capture rays that in fact help expose an unseen world going on around us. And some of that world is seen in my avatar.

If it's that simple why are you the first person to talk about this?

The pictures just look like lens flare and are out of focus. There's not anything there that makes sense to suspect anything else.

• Like 2

post-148106-0-56167800-1428263194_thumb.

You say you get a lot of photos like this, perhaps you could provide more than two? That would certainly help everyone understand better.

As long as I have people sincerely interested in learning about this I have no problem showing more.

What I'm going to attach is what is seen below the 'native spirit'.

I have an event I'm about to get ready for so may not be around to respond until tomorrow.

Does anything look unusual to you? Real faces with eyes and teeth can be found in every aspect of our environment, and this incredible face is being exposed by a flare.

As long as I have people sincerely interested in learning about this I have no problem showing more.

What I'm going to attach is what is seen below the 'native spirit'.

I have an event I'm about to get ready for so may not be around to respond until tomorrow.

Does anything look unusual to you? Real faces with eyes and teeth can be found in every aspect of our environment, and this incredible face is being exposed by a flare.

With all due respect it's difficult to understand something when all we're given are some colorful smudges...is there anyway we can get an uncropped image for context?

• Like 1

I'm not here to try and prove any of this. I already have well-known people who support me, and they will have the evidence inspected.

Who would that be?

• Like 1

post-148106-0-66855300-1428264918_thumb.

With all due respect it's difficult to understand something when all we're given are some colorful smudges...is there anyway we can get an uncropped image for context?

I obviously can't just give this image up to anyone. But, here is the best I could do with the size they allow. I tried to get both in, but at least you can see how they relate to each other.

The 'native spirit' is about 3.5' - 4.5' tall. There is a human in the uncropped image to help give anyone that does see it a better feel for everything. And above left of the spirit is a huge Orb with an eye.

I know it all sounds too good to be true, but I have thousands of such images that are unlike anything anybody has ever seen. Again, I know how to capture the evidence.

I am leaving so won't be able to respond until tomorrow. Sorry I can't give you what you need.

Good Grief..

I'm leaving before i say what I think. Good Luck, OP. You're gunna need it.

• Like 1

Although these are fascinating images, I think you need a new camera.

• Like 1