Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It scared me

ENIGIMA

I have had this dream....i am running..and it gets faster and faster...I feel someone chasing me but i cannt see them and i cant smell them but i feel them getting closer and closer...the more i run the faster it gets...as i get closer to what looks like water i see a boat and its turned on, I reach out for the rear of the boat and i still can't see his face but i know hes close...he grabs me and we fall into the water...i feel his hands on my neck..and the rudder ripping through my neck, I look up at him and all i see is shadows...my head after is floating in the water and i am in no pain, i can see the blood everyware and i dont feel the mans presence anymore..but i know i am dead...yet i can still see.....;

i have had this dream several times in my life and what frightens me is the chase...seems once im dead nothing has changed...all my life i have been sensative to death in my dreams and fear...when i wake sometimes im vomitting on myself...these dreams are scary and i am only 29 atm...but they started when i was 6...i have several other dreams like it especially about war....I have been sceptical in the past in getting advice because i genuinlly only want lifes truth...does anyone else out there have these sort of dreams? all my life i dream of being alive after death...is this normal...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ENIGIMA

• Blues Girl

• iamdee1

• Enchntress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a past life experience. I would look into getting hypnotized (by a professional) and delve into your past lives. It might help put to rest the insecurities of what you are feeling if you know more about it. Also, try keeping track of when you have these dreams. Month, day, and what you were feeling that day (stressed, depressed, frustrated, etc). Maybe there is a pattern?

Sounds like a past life experience. I would look into getting hypnotized (by a professional) and delve into your past lives. It might help put to rest the insecurities of what you are feeling if you know more about it. Also, try keeping track of when you have these dreams. Month, day, and what you were feeling that day (stressed, depressed, frustrated, etc). Maybe there is a pattern?

idk...i had another dream that was worse than this one and it has carried me my whole life i cant shake it....i was in my home in coaldale and these men came to my house with my uncle...i remember his face vividly....they had harmed someone....they handed me and my sister a bag that had body parts in it and we were told to put it in the river...i remember walking down a path and picking stones up and placing them in the bag...a police office walked up to me in my dream and as i was about to put one more stone in the bag he took it from me...i started to cry...and then i was vomitting....my mother came into my bedroom and i was screaming in my sleep and vomitting all over myself...i was 14....but when i looked in my left hand the stone i picked up in my dream was in my hand....my dreams scare me....i have a five yr old daughter and she has started having these dreams as well...she woke in the middle of the nite two nights ago and she was terrified she said she was in a room with men and they were killing everyone and she was scared and hiding....she said that she was the same color as the air so she was okay they wouldnt hurt her...but the people made her heart hurt and she wanted to stop the bad men....for a child this is scary because i know what it was like living with these dreams....i want to help my little girl not go through what i have spent my whole life being affraid of....when i close my eyes im affraid of my own mind and what it shows me...

Hmmm. I'm not a doctor, but maybe you had a traumatic experience as a kid and your mind blocked it out but the memories are slowly leaking into your dreams? Have you thought about talking to a doctor or psychiatrist about this? That might help. If not, past life experiences, like I said. Or maybe you are just having really bad dreams. I know I have a recurring dream that deals with the forest in my parent's backyard. But the strange thing is, every time I have the dream, it seems to progress. Like, something about he forest will change. At first, in my dreams, there weren't any houses in the forest. But now it is slowly being developed and I can no longer see the sand dunes that used to be there in my dreams. Its as if the dreams are carrying on with time. I am having a hard time describing it on here. It is much easier to say it. Hopefully you figure out how to deal with your dreams. Sometimes you just have to remember that they are just dreams. Nothing has come true from your dreams, right? so it's not like they are premonitions. Don't know what else to say. Good luck!

Hmmm. I'm not a doctor, but maybe you had a traumatic experience as a kid and your mind blocked it out but the memories are slowly leaking into your dreams? Have you thought about talking to a doctor or psychiatrist about this? That might help. If not, past life experiences, like I said. Or maybe you are just having really bad dreams. I know I have a recurring dream that deals with the forest in my parent's backyard. But the strange thing is, every time I have the dream, it seems to progress. Like, something about he forest will change. At first, in my dreams, there weren't any houses in the forest. But now it is slowly being developed and I can no longer see the sand dunes that used to be there in my dreams. Its as if the dreams are carrying on with time. I am having a hard time describing it on here. It is much easier to say it. Hopefully you figure out how to deal with your dreams. Sometimes you just have to remember that they are just dreams. Nothing has come true from your dreams, right? so it's not like they are premonitions. Don't know what else to say. Good luck!

LOL now i feel crazy, its strange because i have always had the feeling like there not my dreams there someone elses...thank u so much for your input.....has it occured to you in your dream to look at the sky....i mean maybe your seeing the forest change because your watching and waiting for what you know in your heart your meant to see...your mind knows if it waits long enough the thing person or event will happen....your so sure of this you keep watching the scene play over and over and at the same time your feeling time pass thats why the distnce and perspective...

in my dreams i feel like my soul changes that im seeing someone elses terror...but the part i have a problem with is that i bring belongings from my dream state to my reality...ive never known someone to do this before....but have a great life peace to u

in my dreams i feel like my soul changes that im seeing someone elses terror...but the part i have a problem with is that i bring belongings from my dream state to my reality.

what do you mean by this?

what do you mean by this?

well on several occasons i have a dream and what im holding in my dream, when i awake it is in my hand...once it was a crystal once it was a stone and once it was a poem...i still have all three items ....

Really?? That's incredible! Do you know who wrote the poem or when? That might help explain your experiences!

And what kind of crystals are they?

Edited by Blues Girl

Really?? That's incredible! Do you know who wrote the poem or when? That might help explain your experiences!

And what kind of crystals are they?

no the poem is

do you remember me

do u see me

can i feel u

can u feel me

when i look

i know my heart is not real

the sentances flow

but no words come

i know you feel my presence

i know you can see

i know your lost

do u remember me

the rock is a peice of white stone...and the crystal seems to be a peice of white quartz...ive heald onto them for 12 yrs

Wow! What is the poem written on?

Wow! What is the poem written on?

it was written on my shirt...i was holding the shirt in my hand...honest this is the first time in my life i have spoken openly about this...people think your weird when you talk about stuff you can't explain...i was 16 when it happened...i am 29 now and will be 30 in october...

On your shirt? Do you know how it was written? Like, in pen ink, or *shudder* blood?

Edited by Blues Girl

On your shirt? Do you know how it was written? Like, in pen ink, or *shudder* blood?

it is strange because in my dream i am lost in a mansion and i take off my shirt which is odd cause im a girl and i start skething pictures of the rooms and make a map to get out...i remember being trully terrified that there was an evol in the house...my mother heard me crying and screaming and when i woke up there was the shirt i was wereing in the dreamm in my left hand and down the sleave there was a poem written....i spent nine months with no sleep and eventully ran away from home it ruined my relationship with my family...and my self....has anyone else out there experianced this i feel alone

Wow. I had no idea this affected your life so much! A couple more questions (trying to find out as much as I can so I can help you):

1. What was the poem written with? Ink? Pencil? Marker?

2. Why did it affect you to the point that you ran away from home? I don't understand why your family would not have been supportive and tried to help you

3. Is it possible that you sleep walk and in your sleep walking you took off your shirt and wrote on it, as well as find the rocks? Did the rocks look familiar to you? (when my dad was little, he used to sleep walk. What he would do was go downstairs, go to the fridge, get some bread, go back up stairs, put it under his pillow, then lie down).

this happened when i was 16 im 29 now and it seems all these weird things are happening around me i can't explain....i am driving myself mad

Wow. I had no idea this affected your life so much! A couple more questions (trying to find out as much as I can so I can help you):

1. What was the poem written with? Ink? Pencil? Marker?

2. Why did it affect you to the point that you ran away from home? I don't understand why your family would not have been supportive and tried to help you

3. Is it possible that you sleep walk and in your sleep walking you took off your shirt and wrote on it, as well as find the rocks? Did the rocks look familiar to you? (when my dad was little, he used to sleep walk. What he would do was go downstairs, go to the fridge, get some bread, go back up stairs, put it under his pillow, then lie down).

1. i dont know what it was written with it was like it was in the shirt sleave like in the fabric...like almost stitched but with no stitching.

2. the dreams were starting to affect my mind as a child i kept making suicide attempts, my mother couldn't handle me and i couldnt sleep i couldnt eat and more over i couldnt shut off the weird pictures id get...it is to the point now where i have dreams while im awake...

3. i definatly sleep walk, so does my daughter. but in all three instances my mother woke me up, she was awake while i slept and i had not moved

1. i dont know what it was written with it was like it was in the shirt sleave like in the fabric...like almost stitched but with no stitching.

2. the dreams were starting to affect my mind as a child i kept making suicide attempts, my mother couldn't handle me and i couldnt sleep i couldnt eat and more over i couldnt shut off the weird pictures id get...it is to the point now where i have dreams while im awake...

3. i definatly sleep walk, so does my daughter. but in all three instances my mother woke me up, she was awake while i slept and i had not moved

i just wish i knew if there were any other dream manipulators out there i read about it once in a book about pledians...and this web site was what i got when i googled pledians and dream manipulators...so i had hoped to find someone like me on here.

Have you had any dreams lately that you woke up holding an object? If so, I might have a solution. This is going to sound odd, but it might help: tie string to your toe and tie the other end to a bed post, or table leg. That way, if it really IS you just sleep walking and picking up objects in your sleep, you will have solved your mystery. If it is NOT from you sleep walking, then I have no ideas. And it is strange that the poem was written on your shirt almost as if stitched on. Do you still have it? it would be interesting to have it examined.

Have you had any dreams lately that you woke up holding an object? If so, I might have a solution. This is going to sound odd, but it might help: tie string to your toe and tie the other end to a bed post, or table leg. That way, if it really IS you just sleep walking and picking up objects in your sleep, you will have solved your mystery. If it is NOT from you sleep walking, then I have no ideas. And it is strange that the poem was written on your shirt almost as if stitched on. Do you still have it? it would be interesting to have it examined.

i have a picture of the shirt now, but when my grandmother died i placed all three items in her coffin, they still lie there with her, i know this is really strange, i have looked my whole life for answers, other weird things occur, like my weird understanding of hebrew, weird enuff i have never learned one iota of hebrew but i can read it and i can sing it. I have had a lifetime of odd instances. and the other occurance that happens and even occured yesterday is a day time dream where i was awake...i had a black cockroach on my leg it was 2 inchs long and i swear it was there i felt it on my leg, it scared me so bad i had a panic attach...three things to keep in mind with this are one i live in alberta where we have absolutly no madagascar cockroachs, number two i live in a very sterile home. and number three th second i freaked out it was like it disappeared, i was so affraid....to meet me though i am 5 11 i have gold eyes and black hair...i am averge in size but larger in height than most women...and i dont get scared unless it is internal fear or if im around spiders or reptiles or fish

i have a picture of the shirt now, but when my grandmother died i placed all three items in her coffin, they still lie there with her,

I thought you said you still had them. Guess I read it wrong.

As for the cockroach, I have no explanations for it. But try the suggestion I made with tying string to see if you actually get up and take items in your sleep.

I thought you said you still had them. Guess I read it wrong.

As for the cockroach, I have no explanations for it. But try the suggestion I made with tying string to see if you actually get up and take items in your sleep.

i do still have them but as i said i took a picture and placed them in her coffin, my thoughts at the time was they were important, i knew if i kept them with her she would keep the three things safe, i took the picture so i would never forget, i placed them there six years ago almost to the day...well in three days it will be exactly six years....i don't mean to sound obtuse but when my grandmother died she told me that she would care for them, and said to place them with her, she had known my whole life about these weird momments in my life and these objects...

i do still have them but as i said i took a picture and placed them in her coffin, my thoughts at the time was they were important, i knew if i kept them with her she would keep the three things safe, i took the picture so i would never forget, i placed them there six years ago almost to the day...well in three days it will be exactly six years....i don't mean to sound obtuse but when my grandmother died she told me that she would care for them, and said to place them with her, she had known my whole life about these weird momments in my life and these objects...

Wow. I know how it feels like to have one grandparent who understands you and then to have them die. My grandpa was like that.

Anyway, I am glad that you took pics. Think you can show me pics of the things? I'm good with rocks, so I might be able to identify them

Wow. I know how it feels like to have one grandparent who understands you and then to have them die. My grandpa was like that.

Anyway, I am glad that you took pics. Think you can show me pics of the things? I'm good with rocks, so I might be able to identify them

sure no problem, do u have an email address

sure no problem, do u have an email address

Yes. I will private message it to you

this has got to be the most interesting thing i have ever read. is there any way you can post some pictures of the objects here?