Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What’s Up With Room 322 at Hotel ZaZa?

OverSword

From the site:

Hotel ZaZa is a stylish inn located in Houston, Texas. While the hotel is known for its luxurious suites, a recent post on Reddit revealed the existence of the mysterious “Room 322″. This room it is not advertised on the hotel’s website and, in short, is the definition of creepy. This is what the Redditor posted:

stay here frequently when on business. Hotel was booked solid and my colleague managed to score a room unplanned. We all had normal zaza style rooms (swank) and he ended up in this goth dungeon closet.

Seriously- the room had a chain holding the bed to wall, pictures of skulls and a creepy, incongruous portrait of an old man. Room was about 1/3 the normal size with the furniture blocking part of the TV, bed and window.

We asked about it at the front desk and the clerk looked it up and said ” that room isn’t supposed to be rented.’ and immediately moved him.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/whats-up-with-room-322-at-hotel-zaza/

There are pictures on the web-site.

• Like 2

That's just REALLY REALLY creepy!! :unsure2:

Wow that's some horrible art. But I guess to each his own. Of course I don't find going to art galleries fun either so I probably wouldn't know what constitutes art if you slapped me with it.

Seems like a lot of the suites at this hotel are, in fact, themed.

Edited by Lady Kasey
  • Like 2

most likely an SM room

I guess people who like "Fifty Shades of Grey" rent this room....

Ewww.....

:hmm:

I guess people who like "Fifty Shades of Grey" rent this room....

Ewww.....

:hmm:

The thought of the pages writer is its a room used for some monarch programming. Look around his site there is alot of creeeeepy stuff on there about illuminati mind control, sinister architecture, black magic spells in music videos....that kind of creepy junk.
  • Like 1

It might be interesting to find out who the artist of the painting is .I can't read the name exactly right,and who owns the hotel.

I don't think its an s+m room at all .

It might be interesting to find out who the artist of the painting is .I can't read the name exactly right,and who owns the hotel.

I don't think its an s+m room at all .

It's not an S&M room. Its a Monarch mind control sex pad, where programmed sex slaves are put through thier paces.

Monarch mind control. read up on it

Oh no, i know! It's for werewolves. That explains the chains by the bed. And the bed cuz yanno, wolves wanna be comfy too.

The paintings are there to distract the wolves from murderous rage.

The thought of the pages writer is its a room used for some monarch programming. Look around his site there is alot of creeeeepy stuff on there about illuminati mind control, sinister architecture, black magic spells in music videos....that kind of creepy junk.

Sorry about that! I thought he meant S&M...

It's not an S&M room. Its a Monarch mind control sex pad, where programmed sex slaves are put through thier paces.

I did! S&M = Silly Monarch

• Like 2

Sex slaves in Texas.....oh my

• Like 1

Just go on that vigilante citizen website he mentioned. But watch out for a big load of BS.

That doesn't look like a sex dungeon at all! C'mon people.

Edit: another article here: http://www.chron.com...set-4288247.php

I'm gonna say that's a cover story thought up after the room's existence became known since there are two examples I found on the internet, including the OP story of a general panic at the front desk and the people being moved out of the room pronto. The other rooms at the hotel are all described as "swank"

Flombie and Lady Kasey are well known members of the illuminati and likely trolling the internet doing damage control to distract from the actions of thier overlord "The Monarch" In the illuminati Flombie is known as 21 and Ladey Kasey asDoctor Mrs. The Monarch. Here is a picture of them with thier master "The Monarch"

5581409408_df9ae1225e_b.jpg

Edited by OverSword

General panic? "that room isn't supposed to be rented." Panic is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Flombie and Lady Kasey are well known members of the illuminati and likely trolling the internet doing damage control to distract from the actions of thier overlord "The Monarch" In the illuminati Flombie is known as 21 and Ladey Kasey asDoctor Mrs. The Monarch. Here is a picture of them with thier master "The Monarch"

Nah, I am the Monarch, and I am only on this site for recruiting sex kitten.

• Like 1

It's a huge eye opener, isn't it? :w00t:

Oh, I don't know flombie, look at the different groups of monthly photos and tell me he's not onto something.