Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interdimensional travel

Zking

hello all, i need some references to interdimensional travel, online only references, and mostly in a scientific manner, not magic etc. the reason why is because he believes that it is very easy to travel through dimensions all you need is about a watt of power shot in the right place, while im trying ot tell him that you would need more energy to open a interdimensional portal *if it's even possible* i would just like a few references maybe 3 or 4 not many, but thank you in advance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zking

• The Silver Thong

• MrVelvet

• -Z-

Top Posters In This Topic

Online-only referencecs, and scientific manner, don't go well together. Either you're doing professional scientific work and you're referencing peoples thesis work and published journals, or you're just quoting some hand-waving BS on the internet.

People barely have theories on other "dimensions" or planes of reality even mean. Or what a "portal" would consist of. Much less moving between them.

And, a watt of power? If you had a frozen can of soda, it would take on the order of probably around 4 hours to melt it (10 degree celcius change) with 1 Watt of power. Aint opening any dimensional holes with that kind of work output.

oh sorry about the punctuation, i had to go somewhere, i usually try to use punctuation but sometimes you just dont have the time. So if i may repeat my question. Does anyone know of any scientific websites that would tell me how much energy you would need to rip open sapce and time, or even if it scientfically possible. Well thanks in advance. :D

I had kinda gured that a watt wouldnt work, but my friend is stubborn, plus i know that online only references arent the greatest, but until i can actually find a reputable book on the subject *or a quantum physics book or any science book for that matter* im just asking for some reputable sources on it, mostly on the subject or related to it, but if their are none i'll keep looking for books, but even if you can find any sources thanks and a lot, but ene if you cant thanks for at least replying.