Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our affect and importance

markdohle

Our affect and importance

It is hard to understand how important we each are to each other in our different families, neighborhoods, countries, as well as in our different belief systems. The affect we have on one another is often underrated and I believe can lead to a great deal of suffering, as well as fragmentation, both in our lives as well as in the lives of others that we meet along the way. I carry memories that go back to the time I was two years old, and I think a couple that were before. They stick because they played a big role in my life that make me the man I am today. Some of the influences were good, others, well lets say I am still struggling with their after-effect. Though I suppose if I continue to try to work with them, it is all for the good. I seem to need some kind of inner struggle to actually be conscious of what I am doing…..inner conflict leads to choices, important ones in how I am to relate to the world outside of my subjective inner universe. It is amazing when actually going over these past memories, how common they are, everyday, yet they impressed themselves on my memory and from time to time force their way into my conscious mind. So I try to pay attention to them. Healing, when it comes, may be shrouded in mystery, yet some choice still has to be made to at least start the journey towards integration of the inner self.

Little things

A smile or a growl, a small kindness or a not so gentle rebuff,

a sneer or an encouragement are seeds that take root,

grow and lead to greater expansion or to an inner constriction,

we are all healers, as well as those who wound,

when we learn that we are in fact wounded healers,

then our journey can begin, and all we meet

become brothers and sisters on the way.

• Like 5

That's a lovely little poem you've got their.

• Like 1

I totally agree with your there, Mark. I also see it as "Every one is the architect of his own fortune."

Thanks for sharing. It was a good read. :-)

• Like 1

That's a lovely little poem you've got their.

Thank you my friend, I am glad you like my little poem.

peace

mark

I totally agree with your there, Mark. I also see it as "Every one is the architect of his own fortune."

Thanks for sharing. It was a good read. :-)

Like the quote thanks for sharing it with me (us) my friend.

peace

mark

We are all delicately connected. Even if you were to walk in a room angry without showing it and another person who wouldn't even realize you were angry would still show a measurable increase of heart rate and stressors. We are constantly sending and receiving signals. The transmission is amplified with genuine acknowledgement and words even if just a few. Paradise can be found in the mundane and why some consider heaven boring because it can be hard to simply be and instead want stimulation.

Also shouldn't it be "our effect" and "the effect we have on others"?

We are all delicately connected. Even if you were to walk in a room angry without showing it and another person who wouldn't even realize you were angry would still show a measurable increase of heart rate and stressors. We are constantly sending and receiving signals. The transmission is amplified with genuine acknowledgement and words even if just a few. Paradise can be found in the mundane and why some consider heaven boring because it can be hard to simply be and instead want stimulation.

Also shouldn't it be "our effect" and "the effect we have on others"?

yes, could be LOL, not as smart as I look LOL.

peace

mark