Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disturbance in the Force

stevemagegod

I think i felt a "Disturbance in the Force" today when that massacre happened. Now the weird part is at was exactly at 9:40 when i "Felt" something. I was walking to my next class after finishing up my exam. I don't know what it was but it made my Eyes blur out, and my body shake randomly. This normally doesn't happen when i am walking. It didn't happen any other time of the day and i didn't even know about the shooting until i got home from college. When that "dizzy Spell" came over me i just walked it off and didn't think any thing of it except that it was unusual for me to have one while walking. I'm not saying i'm Psychic or anything but it was just a weird experience.

My hearts and prays go out to the families affected by this incident.

(Also when i was in my Intro to C++ Class which starts off exactly at 9:55 i was like to my Professor and the rest of the class i know there is going to be some kind of Terrorist Attack due to it being close to December 21st 2012) Little did i know as i was saying that as this shooting was going on. I bet he was like Heaven's Gate Cult or something trying to end there lives before the end date comes(if there is one).

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• -M7

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the same thing happened to me today...though it was 3 something am mountain time.

Though at first I thought it was some noise that woke me up, but after reading this...It is something to consider.

I think the same thing happened to me today...though it was 3 something am mountain time.

Though at first I thought it was some noise that woke me up, but after reading this...It is something to consider.

I just think it was weird that i was talking about a terrorist attack happening as it was happening. That will probably never happen again. I am personally surprised that the guy didn't do the Shooting on 12-12-12.

• 3 weeks later...

1/4/2013

I think it happened again despite it being less significant event but at closer location to me.

Around 5 a.m. this morning I was awake again and thought nothing of it until now.

Same time a number of miles for my location a pickup gets owned by a train, killing the driver.

Coincidence? Maybe, but still.