Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Men dressed in space suits

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16    Xeaphon

Xeaphon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I was on a bus from Croydon to Heathrow Airport (UK) on Wednesday morning and a man got on wearing an astronaut's helmet. He wasn't wearing a full suit, just the helmet, with a long black overcoat. I got off before him, so I didn't see if he was going all the way to the airport.

#17    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Black Ops Hazmat space training.. :ph34r: :gun: .

Anyway must have been quite a shock for a normal routine too encounter this space guys.. Did the suits look like hazmat or space ?

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#18    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostXeaphon, on 15 March 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

I was on a bus from Croydon to Heathrow Airport (UK) on Wednesday morning and a man got on wearing an astronaut's helmet. He wasn't wearing a full suit, just the helmet, with a long black overcoat. I got off before him, so I didn't see if he was going all the way to the airport.

Daft punk man...

Posted Image

#19    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,579 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Wow,maybe they were not "men", did you see their faces or were the sun-visors down.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#20    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Ok so they were Alien black ops hazmat space astronauts xDDD. Poking a dead rabbit at the side of the road.

It: What is that?
Second it: Must be some sort of organic rock
It: This planet is strange... lets cover it up.. It is a tree..

Just joking :D

In case of daft punk they werent little green men they once had a gig without the helmets ...fact :D

Edited by Tesla II, 15 March 2013 - 05:26 PM.

#21    marboo

marboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostXeaphon, on 15 March 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

How weird!

View PostTesla II, on 15 March 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Black Ops Hazmat space training.. :ph34r: :gun: .

Anyway must have been quite a shock for a normal routine too encounter this space guys.. Did the suits look like hazmat or space ?

I could have sworn they were space suits, If I saw footage of astronauts in space wearing those suits I wouldn't even take a second glance.

View Postspud the mackem, on 15 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

Wow,maybe they were not "men", did you see their faces or were the sun-visors down.

The reflective visors were down, although I'm positive they were people. Just doesn't explain the uneasiness before it all happened.

#22    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

View Postmarboo, on 16 March 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

The reflective visors were down, although I'm positive they were people. Just doesn't explain the uneasiness before it all happened.

Very weird and interesting... you should come back and look around or mabye spy abit on what they were doing. That uneasy effect might originate in something they were doing, still i find it even more werid that there wasnt any security.

#23    highdesert50

highdesert50

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

If these were completely self contained suits, having the breathing apparatus within, then this was a fairly high level hazmat incident. Yet, what the OP has described seems inconsistent with incident management where responders would be using level one protection. Typically, a high level hazmat incident is very carefully controlled and would be cordoned off, for example, concentric rings with the "hotest" area in the center eventually followed by a well defined decontamination area for the response team. What then comes to mind is perhaps some sort of informal training. Perhaps, because level one personal protection is so uncomfortable and awkward in use, the team was simply getting some practice donning and doffing equipment in a realistic setting. But, this is indeed a curious event from the perspective of hazardous materials handling.

#24    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,768 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

My first thought was that you drove past them filming one of those "aliens make friends with humans" kids shows we get from time to time filmed here.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#25    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postmarboo, on 13 March 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Scary to think that something so dangerous is completely exposed to the public :(

It was more scary to read that some kid was able to accumulate enough radioactive material to attempt to build a crude nuclear reactor and had more than enough stuff to build a dirty bomb.

#26    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

They were just looking for new places to film a mars or moon landing. :whistle:

#27    ufosdisclosed

ufosdisclosed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

They were probably doing some sneaky testing or disposing some toxic material inside the earth like they normally do...

Their reaction is, "Nothing to see here folks"!

#28    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

To the original post.  Sounds a bit like a possible time slip which may explain why seemed to ignore you.  (?)

Edited by OverSword, 19 March 2013 - 03:00 PM.

#29    Red Moon

Red Moon

Angry werewolf girl

• 1,776 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

What were these men in space suits doing? Also can you describe that "futuristic van" please?

#30    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Do trucks ever go down that road? Possibly a truck spilled some chemicals or something and they were the HAZMAT team cleaning it up.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users