Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The 100-Year Starship (100YSS)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Sorry, your post is way too long, and I lost the will to live before I got half way through it.

Could you break it down into it's salient points so I can read it ? It's an AGE thing :yes:

LOL @ TSR - Told ya so!! :w00t:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Sorry, your post is way too long, and I lost the will to live before I got half way through it.

Could you break it down into it's salient points so I can read it ? It's an AGE thing :yes:

The gist of the thread is progress through defense spending which I do not agree with.

Posted Image

Humans must evolve away from their animalistic instincts. Progress through peace not war and building weapons.

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Now were getting to crutch of the topic ! Planet of the Apes ! :tu:
See things all work out in the END !

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

Do you really have 13,000+ post to this forum? That's sad.

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

Oh please.. the aussie gov couldnt cover a salad bowl with glad wrap..

Perfect example.. Woomera.. the missle test range.. so secret that everyone knew where it was.. you would see a launch happen and a tourist to the area would look and point saying 'whats that' and the locals would say.. whats what..

The brou haha we can keep secrets argument is crock. America is a bureaucracy of secrecy and defense spending.

See:  A U.S. Marine Base for Australia Irritates China

Posted Image

You guy's are like the the evil empire's b!tch. Lol.

#21    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 January 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

:lol:

My GOSH that made me chuckle. My sister was in the RAAF in the sensitive position of CISCOM, I have asked her about these ET stories, and she laughed so hard she cried. You can believe such a cover up exists, I know it does not.

Many people hold a security clearance. Most of that info is not very flattering. It depends what you are privied to.

There are also severe consequences if you disclose sensitive information. Take Bradley Manning for example.

Dead set, you have never been to OZ have you?

Julia is better in a knife fight than a cover up I would say.

I don't believe that Aussies who are military allies to the US are too uncultured/unsophisticated to not keep secrets. All countries have secrets/spies.

Also, I note you did not say a thing about the countries that I listed, but picked an ally, why is that? Because Australia is an ally, and you think they are part of some collusion (our allegiance is the the Queen, we are still Commonwealth BTW) do you think that the MIddle East, China, Korea, The USSR, heck even France would keep quiet? If so, can you explain, because your logic seems to make absolutely no sense whatsoever. We rely on the US might for our support. We have no Nukes. Hell, we do not even have guns! As such, you do not answer the question, or many others. Come on, if you have real information then it wont be refuted. Stop dancing around.

Posted Image

Russia's Dmitry Medvedev making statements about ET's an the French COMETA Report should give you a clue.

#22    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

I was thinking the other day wouldn't it be funny if a secret black budget weapon went wrong and made a giant toxic crater in the Middle of the US with lava spewing out that made US citizens scurry off like rats to Canada and Mexico.. :clap:

Or the US developed a secret weapon and during a test the entire planet blew up like the Death Star in Star Wars. :cry:

The Evil Emprie leader would appear during a special report, I've been informed there's been a mishap....BOOOOOOOOOM. Pieces of Earth and human corpses flying everywhere in space.

ET's in a flying saucer sitting back observing us looking at eachother and smiling. "Told you so. :unsure2:  Dumb apes....their brains are too small. :-*" and then flying away.

#23    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Awesome - I also like the Mars One project.

I'm so glad people are out there trying to get us out there!!!

:)

By the way, how many of you guys are going to sign up to go to Mars? (with Mars One)

Edited by Paxus, 26 January 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I know you will be on that list Paxus ! Its going to be a great time going to Mars !
As for some of our members Its amazing for sure that they can even read our jibberish !
RIGHT TSR ?
You have 12,800 to catch up  ! Lets get moving !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 26 January 2013 - 09:26 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#25    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

Just have ET disclosure and use what's being kept secret. **** wasteful DARPA or space program spending.

#26    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

So tsr, it seems that you believe this information because it came from the folks at the Pentagon.  The Pentagon also has a plan to defend us from a "Zombie Apocalypse" do you also believe that is a possibility?

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 06:42 AM, said:

Many people hold a security clearance. Most of that info is not very flattering. It depends what you are privied to.

Yes, that is why I mentioned the postion she held. She did time in Timor and Afghanistan. She was privy to the most sensitive information. And UFO's just do not factor where importance is an issue. It's more an annoyance to them. Did you know Roswell has to shell out for someone to answer phones about the crash story still? The US people can thank believers for that extra bit of tax required. The Air Force are not the people to handle this, and even they know it. Science is.

There are also severe consequences if you disclose sensitive information. Take Bradley Manning for example.

For example? Lucky he was not sent to death row!

What do you think is the reaction to treason? Reward? Why do you think that soldiers in trusted positions should be allowed to spew information to media sources?

In April, just as WikiLeaks published the video, Manning sent an e-mail to his master sergeant, Paul Adkins, saying he was suffering from gender identity disorderand attaching a photograph of himself dressed as a woman

Honestly, you do not think Manning had some major personal issues?

I don't believe that Aussies who are military allies to the US are too uncultured/unsophisticated to not keep secrets. All countries have secrets/spies.

But you are not short on belief are you.

What you have failed to mention is any secret. You just group UFO's and Cover Up, and try to drag us Aussies into your paranoid delusions. What is this all based upon? The PM has much more to worry about than UFO's and the people you claim to be in the know would have to report to her, or she would stab them in the back, just like how she got the job to begin with.

Honestly, trying to tie in Australia's politicians into the US cover up scenario is plainly funny, and if you ever visit, you might just see why.

Posted Image

Russia's Dmitry Medvedev making statements about ET's an the French COMETA Report should give you a clue.

Nope, a Russian making some cryptic comments on an of French report done by a private group does not really tell me one thing about how or why the Middle East, China, Korea, The USSR or even France would keep their mouths shut about Interstellar traffic to the US. The conspiracy scenario just makes no sense on a global scale considering current relations. And a pretty picture does not affect that.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#28    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

I was thinking the other day wouldn't it be funny if a secret black budget weapon went wrong and made a giant toxic crater in the Middle of the US with lava spewing out that made US citizens scurry off like rats to Canada and Mexico.. :clap:

Or the US developed a secret weapon and during a test the entire planet blew up like the Death Star in Star Wars. :cry:

The Evil Emprie leader would appear during a special report, I've been informed there's been a mishap....BOOOOOOOOOM. Pieces of Earth and human corpses flying everywhere in space.

ET's in a flying saucer sitting back observing us looking at eachother and smiling. "Told you so. :unsure2:  Dumb apes....their brains are too small. :-*" and then flying away.

Funny?

You think devastation and major loss of life would be "funny"?

And you think that an advanced species would find this amusing in a nonchalant sort of way?

I think you have some real problems.

Similar has happened. An entire town has been drowned in mud, completely lost due to a drilling error from a construction company. Some "I told you so's" but nobody sick enough to consider such amusing in any way.

LINK - Mud eruption 'caused by drilling

Edited by psyche101, 28 January 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#29    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

The brou haha we can keep secrets argument is crock. America is a bureaucracy of secrecy and defense spending.

See:  A U.S. Marine Base for Australia Irritates China

Posted Image

You guy's are like the the evil empire's b!tch. Lol.

Do you read your links?

President Obama announced Wednesday that the United States planned to deploy 2,500 Marines in Australia to shore up alliances in Asia

Obama is deploying a political exercise seeming as China is breathing down his neck, he wants support.

It seems funny that you sem to have more faith in out PM than we do.

Your description is possible close, we have no influence, we have no say, we are an ally.

Edited by psyche101, 28 January 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#30    picerjamo

picerjamo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

They have been talking about this for a couple of years.Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users