Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampire, Werewolf,Witches

Hayabusaoo7

Hello All!

I remember a book that was at my elementary that would depict werewolves & vampires and how you were one. One part that sticks out was they illustrated some hands and if you had a certain way of hand you could be werewolf. Also something about your teeth and how they were formed. This was in the mid 80's. I remember being in AWE!! Searched the web and cannot find anything. Maybe any of you folks remember a similar book or a title. thanx

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayabusaoo7

• cheo_vl

• Still Waters

• born2run

Thank you ealdwita.

Already looked at the site before. Spent 3 hrs searching for this thing online.....

Guess keep looking!

Those look very interesting!! Although I think it was published in the 70's or 80's.

Think I'll order a couple. Good find!

• 1 year later...

Strigoi by wynter wilkins is s very good read..wynterwilkins.com

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

it's not the one you're looking for but I did find a book that was very interesting. it's a collection of different essays all about topics related to this. it's called Werewolves, Witches, and Wandering Spirits: Traditional Belief & Folklore in Early Modern Europe. hope it helps.

• 2 months later...

"THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF Witches & Witchcraft" 2econd Edition ,ROSEMARY ELLEN GUILEY.

"THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF Vampires, Werewolves, and Other Monsters", same author.

The OP hasn't been active on this site since Jul 18 2012. There's little point in posting any further information for him to see.

*Thread Closed*