Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

21-12-2012 There will be no end of the world

Osafin

The End Times and the end of the world is not only a date announced by people and astronomical phenomena this is also God’s matter. The fact that the end of the world is or could be God’s matter stems from biblical prophecies which point to the End Times. In those prophecies many information are included which mean that they are vital for God.

In the Bible end of world’s date is indicated by various references to events and factual states which ought to be fulfilled within the given time. No exact date is indicated there , it is known only by God. The date announced by people out for pure nature of such prophecy cannot be adequate. On the indicated by human end of world’s dates such reality cannot come into being. Thus, on the 21st of December 2012 an event which would cause world’s end cannot happen.

Read More: http://www.andrzejst...-THE-WORLD.html

Edited by Osafin
  • Like 1

I gotta agree with you that the world will not end on December 21st.

Bring on December 22nd and watch all the idiots rush to say how the Mayans were misinterpreted.

Because we all know that's what they're going to say.

• Like 2

They're gonna need a new "apocalypse date" quick smart when the 22nd arrives. Imagine looking forward to the end - and it doesn't happen, they'll need a salve for their wounds and something to look forward to. So show some compassion and let's pick another date, not too far out, cos people aren't that patient but just far out enough to ease the pain of dissappointment in the cultists and doomsayers, :whistle:

Edited by libstaK

It is said in the bible that no one knows the date.

It is said by the Mayans that the date is 21DEC2012.

I really don't care what anyone says. I'm finishing my damn coffee.

21blto6.png

• Like 2

it would be funny if the christian apocalpse was the day after the mayan failed one. no one shall know the date or hour, but will even more least suspect the day after the mayan calendar lol

• Like 1

I gotta agree with you that the world will not end on December 21st.

Bring on December 22nd and watch all the idiots rush to say how the Mayans were misinterpreted.

Because we all know that's what they're going to say.

Yes the world will not 'End' it never was going to either, not for a very long time but it might be the beginning of man's demise. The sceptic's have nothing to put up so they use words like 'idiots'. If there were a cataclysmic event, the chances are the internet would be down with no way to reply to these infants :passifier: & say 'Told you so' Instead they just mock..

Nasa has said recently that there is nothing on the radars, but Nasa has been known to say that we wouldn't know until it was too late anyway!

Correct the chances of anything really bad happening are slim but remember, people are misled all the time....

Anyway' Aliens might land :yes:

Yes the world will not 'End' it never was going to either, not for a very long time but it might be the beginning of man's demise. The sceptic's have nothing to put up so they use words like 'idiots'. If there were a cataclysmic event, the chances are the internet would be down with no way to reply to these infants :passifier: & say 'Told you so' Instead they just mock..

Nasa has said recently that there is nothing on the radars, but Nasa has been known to say that we wouldn't know until it was too late anyway!

Correct the chances of anything really bad happening are slim but remember, people are misled all the time....

Anyway' Aliens might land :yes:

Pick a date......any date.

Then say "the chances of anything really bad happening are slim"

When the date arrives, whatever happens you can still say "Told you so"

They're gonna need a new "apocalypse date" quick smart when the 22nd arrives. Imagine looking forward to the end - and it doesn't happen, they'll need a salve for their wounds and something to look forward to. So show some compassion and let's pick another date, not too far out, cos people aren't that patient but just far out enough to ease the pain of dissappointment in the cultists and doomsayers, :whistle:

Yeah yeah blah blah blah whatever... someone ease my pain' er.. 3742... no too far... er... 1997... no that's gone... er..?We're All Doomed!! :clap:

Pick a date......any date.

Then say "the chances of anything really bad happening are slim"

When the date arrives, whatever happens you can still say "Told you so"

Not if nothing happened?

It will end.

Yeah.Sure thing It will not happen on Dec 21st.. You Just Said The Date is known only by God..

Here's to the start of the 14th Baktun and another 8000 years.....

The real date is known only by God.

Well, God and me.

The world is going to end on December 22. That's why the calendar only goes to the 21st. They knew there would be nobody around on the 22nd to go Christmas shopping and attend Christmas parties.

That's why they ended it on the 21st.

That is the last FULL DAY the world will have.

We will all be talking about how stupid everyone was and how right the rest of us were and then poof! No more world. :yes:

There, now if I can sell this idea I can insure at least one more day of entertaining lunacy.