Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

60+ rings in sky over Japan in 1999

Nethius

Sparked from the article that pappagooch posted, i investigated another sighting they mention

here i found som einformation on it... what do you guys think abou this one?

user posted image

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djdodo

• Nethius

• Lionel

• TheLight

those rings in japan look more like bubbles... but lionel's looks cool, unless someone set a coffee mug on a really big picture lol

lol @ ((nuthinparanormal)) .. laugh.gif

actually it looking like it some one drew a circle with a pen .. as for the first one .. it looks like the sun eclipse .. I really am not sure .. just a thought whistling2.gif

Sparked from the article that pappagooch posted, i investigated another sighting they mention

here i found som einformation on it... what do you guys think abou this one?

user posted image

But seriously when I look at this ring something unusual strikes me. You see the line forming the ring is irregular and that is interesting.

Why ?

Because such irregularities happend for example for (old technology) jet fighters when the gas ejection has a lower density that the surrounding air (nowadays jet fighters have a controlled gas exhaust that maintain balance between gas ejected density and local air density to maximize the force).

The thing is that I never saw a circular formation like this made by a jet fighter, and it doesn't look like a natural phenomenon because of the unnatural density variation I just described.

Pretty interesting, if anyone can come up with an explanation (a scientifical one) I'd be very interested.

TheLight

Lionel the picture you posted looks like a contrail from a supersonic aircraft that just went supersonic, i'm not all that on aerodynamics or sonics, but uh doesn't a jet leave a circular cloud when its goes "sonic boom", also notice the contrail leaving the circle?

Lionel the picture you posted looks like a contrail from a supersonic aircraft that just went supersonic, i'm not all that on aerodynamics or sonics, but uh doesn't a jet leave a circular cloud when its goes "sonic boom", also notice the contrail leaving the circle?

Posssibly BA, could be, I have no idea.