Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top analyst from CIA compares apartheid

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,289 posts

• ראה

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

View Postand then, on 05 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Interesting in the extreme that it has developed in this way, don't you think?  I don't believe in coincidence.  I believe in a Creator who has a plan.  The plan appears damned crazy to me at times but I just remind myself of whatHe told some questioner from the Bible when asked why He did such and such - Where were YOU when I placed the stars in heaven and created the foundations of the earth?  Where indeed....
Sometimes the most obvious test isn't the one placed before U.S.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#17    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,703 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostYamato, on 31 January 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

Hell, I support Americans who barricade themselves behind walls for not paying income taxes, supporting the Palestinians...

Of course you do. You're a radical Islamic sympathizer, supporting world-wide expansion of Sharia law.

How am I doing so far?

#18    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

View Postpallidin, on 06 February 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Of course you do. You're a radical Islamic sympathizer, supporting world-wide expansion of Sharia law.

How am I doing so far?
I believe in the separation of church and state.  Keep your statism and my tax dollars out of someone else's religion.  Got it?  You spend your own money on your combining religion and state together, not mine.

What about the top analyst from the CIA comparing apartheid in South Africa to what Israel is doing to Palestinians?   Doe she support world-wide expansion of Sharia law for calling a Spade a Spade?  Why do you defend Jim Crow and apartheid policies?   Here in the US we're evolved past the age of White Toilets and White Roads and White Settlements.   Don't take that p*** and hand it to me and expect me to drink it just because Israel is doing it.  No hypocrisy for Israel; principles are like that, they hold up for everyone.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#19    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

View Postand then, on 05 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Interesting in the extreme that it has developed in this way, don't you think?  I don't believe in coincidence.  I believe in a Creator who has a plan.  The plan appears damned crazy to me at times but I just remind myself of whatHe told some questioner from the Bible when asked why He did such and such - Where were YOU when I placed the stars in heaven and created the foundations of the earth?  Where indeed....

That's your interpretation of scripture but does not necessarily make it correct does it?

And again, Micah 6:9-10 The voice of the Lord will call to the city— And it is sound wisdom to fear Your name: “Hear, O tribe. Who has appointed its time? “Is there yet a man in the wicked house, Along with treasures of wickedness And a short measure that is cursed? “Can I justify wicked scales And a bag of deceptive weights? “For the rich men of the city are full of violence, Her residents speak lies, And their tongue is deceitful in their mouth. “So also I will make you sick, striking you down, Desolating you because of your sins. “You will eat, but you will not be satisfied, And your vileness will be in your midst. You will try to remove for safekeeping, But you will not preserve anything, And what you do preserve I will give to the sword. “You will sow but you will not reap. You will tread the olive but will not anoint yourself with oil; And the grapes, but you will not drink wine. “The statutes of Omri
And all the works of the house of Ahab are observed; And in their devices you walk. Therefore I will give you up for destruction And your inhabitants for derision, And you will bear the reproach of My people.”

Israel has failed twice before. And now it is represented by a State that is singlehandedly responsible for the largest refugee population in the world. Is the refugee the will of God?

If you recall the purpose of God raising a nation to call his own was so that nation would become a blessing to ALL nations.

The state of Israel has not become a blessing to ALL nations obviously especially to the Palestinians which used to call that land home until recently. Israel basically freeloads off the U.S. taxpayers and reinforces anti-Biblical apartheid and fascists laws.

Read the whole book of Micah!

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? (Palestinians don't represent exceptions!)

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#20    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Here's another outstanding and awe-inspiring example of Israeli democracy at work:

Israel introduces 'Palestinian only' bus lines, following complaints from Jewish settlers

Afikim bus company to have special buses for Palestinian workers commuting from the West Bank to jobs in central Israel; announcement follows complaints from settlers that Palestinians are a security risk.

Starting on Monday, certain buses running from the West Bank into central Israel will have separate lines for Jews and Arabs.
The Afikim bus company will begin operating Palestinian-only bus lines from the checkpoints to Gush Dan to prevent Palestinians from boarding buses with Jewish passengers. Palestinians are not allowed to enter settlements, and instead board buses from several bus stops on the Trans-Samaria highway....

http://www.haaretz.c...ttlers-1.506869

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 05 March 2013 - 02:17 PM.

#21    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 05 March 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

That's your interpretation of scripture but does not necessarily make it correct does it?

And again, Micah 6:9-10 The voice of the Lord will call to the city— And it is sound wisdom to fear Your name: “Hear, O tribe. Who has appointed its time? “Is there yet a man in the wicked house, Along with treasures of wickedness And a short measure that is cursed? “Can I justify wicked scales And a bag of deceptive weights? “For the rich men of the city are full of violence, Her residents speak lies, And their tongue is deceitful in their mouth. “So also I will make you sick, striking you down, Desolating you because of your sins. “You will eat, but you will not be satisfied, And your vileness will be in your midst. You will try to remove for safekeeping, But you will not preserve anything, And what you do preserve I will give to the sword. “You will sow but you will not reap. You will tread the olive but will not anoint yourself with oil; And the grapes, but you will not drink wine. “The statutes of Omri
And all the works of the house of Ahab are observed; And in their devices you walk. Therefore I will give you up for destruction And your inhabitants for derision, And you will bear the reproach of My people.”

Israel has failed twice before. And now it is represented by a State that is singlehandedly responsible for the largest refugee population in the world. Is the refugee the will of God?

If you recall the purpose of God raising a nation to call his own was so that nation would become a blessing to ALL nations.

The state of Israel has not become a blessing to ALL nations obviously especially to the Palestinians which used to call that land home until recently. Israel basically freeloads off the U.S. taxpayers and reinforces anti-Biblical apartheid and fascists laws.

Read the whole book of Micah!

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? (Palestinians don't represent exceptions!)
When Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah to be the redeemer for ALL the lost of mankind this prophecy was fulfilled B..... your political disagreement with the modern state of Israel has nothing to do with that prophecy.  Israel is a secular state and there are more atheists in residence there than religious types today.  That will change in the future.  I make this point countless times but no one ever speaks of it - they just continue on with their anti Israel rhetoric - so be it...no harm no foul.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#22    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

View Postand then, on 07 March 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

When Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah to be the redeemer for ALL the lost of mankind this prophecy was fulfilled B..... your political disagreement with the modern state of Israel has nothing to do with that prophecy.  Israel is a secular state and there are more atheists in residence there than religious types today.  That will change in the future. I make this point countless times but no one ever speaks of it
Actually, I've answered to that before and it exposes a very acute problem with your position.   You make that point countless times, based on what?   Biblical prophecy?   A great big war that's going to annihilate the atheistic non-believers in Israel?   Supporting Zionist immigration that's the primary motive responsible for so much suffering and conflict and also believing in Armageddon at the same time are logically irreconcilable UNLESS you want to exterminate Israelis and uproot and punish Palestinians.  I don't like to make that point more than once, but it's logically inescapable.   If you think extermination of Israel is inevitable, supporting the present day extermination of Palestine would be the last thing you'd ever agree with.   If we can't prevent one because it's the divine will of God, we can at least prevent the other one and save many lives on both sides in the process.   Politics aside, we'd be lockstep in agreement on this conflict from a logical standpoint even if we arrived at the same point from very different places.

Zionist Israel is more atheist than not, and indigenous Palestinians are far more Semitic than white Israeli transplants from Europe.   It's important to get our vocabulary right when you throw accusations around.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

View PostYamato, on 07 March 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Actually, I've answered to that before and it exposes a very acute problem with your position.   You make that point countless times, based on what?   Biblical prophecy?   A great big war that's going to annihilate the atheistic non-believers in Israel?   Supporting Zionist immigration that's the primary motive responsible for so much suffering and conflict and also believing in Armageddon at the same time are logically irreconcilable UNLESS you want to exterminate Israelis and uproot and punish Palestinians.  I don't like to make that point more than once, but it's logically inescapable.   If you think extermination of Israel is inevitable, supporting the present day extermination of Palestine would be the last thing you'd ever agree with.   If we can't prevent one because it's the divine will of God, we can at least prevent the other one and save many lives on both sides in the process.   Politics aside, we'd be lockstep in agreement on this conflict from a logical standpoint even if we arrived at the same point from very different places.

Zionist Israel is more atheist than not, and indigenous Palestinians are far more Semitic than white Israeli transplants from Europe.   It's important to get our vocabulary right when you throw accusations around.
Yam you made a statement about Israel not being a blessing to the world and I explained my view on the subject based on my understanding of scripture.  As a Christian I assume you will agree that Christ's life, message and mission on the earth was to bless all peoples by redemption - IF they believe.  Christ was born from the tribe of judah.  Judah was a son of Israel...ergo... all the world was blessed through the  people of Israel.  NOT the modern nation that bears this name, although they ARE the same people, the same blood.  You should exercise caution, imo, to consider that while modern Israel can justifiably be held in derision for stupid, sometimes even criminal misconduct, they STILL fall under the promise from God that He will look after them and bless and curse those in the world who bless or curse His chosen.  I actually believe this promise - take it quite seriously.  I would do the same if His chosen were Palestinians, Iranians or Russians.

#24    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

View Postand then, on 07 March 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Yam you made a statement about Israel not being a blessing to the world and I explained my view on the subject based on my understanding of scripture.  As a Christian I assume you will agree that Christ's life, message and mission on the earth was to bless all peoples by redemption - IF they believe.  Christ was born from the tribe of judah.  Judah was a son of Israel...ergo... all the world was blessed through the  people of Israel.  NOT the modern nation that bears this name, although they ARE the same people, the same blood.  You should exercise caution, imo, to consider that while modern Israel can justifiably be held in derision for stupid, sometimes even criminal misconduct, they STILL fall under the promise from God that He will look after them and bless and curse those in the world who bless or curse His chosen.  I actually believe this promise - take it quite seriously.  I would do the same if His chosen were Palestinians, Iranians or Russians.
Accepting Christ includes accepting his message, not merely his identity.

#25    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostYamato, on 08 March 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

Accepting Christ includes accepting his message, not merely his identity.
I agree completely.  But we are discussing Jews, remember?  They do not yet accept Christ or His message.  You are either confusing or denying the point .  Christ IS the blessing to the world that God promised would come out of Israel.  He has.  And some day, hopefully not long off now, they will see Him and mourn for Him as one who mourns an only son.

#26    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

View Postand then, on 08 March 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

I agree completely.  But we are discussing Jews, remember?  They do not yet accept Christ or His message.  You are either confusing or denying the point .  Christ IS the blessing to the world that God promised would come out of Israel.  He has.  And some day, hopefully not long off now, they will see Him and mourn for Him as one who mourns an only son.
Like the biblical Armageddon, that's not gonna happen.

I think I'm confused by your weaving all over the road with what you're saying.  First that most Israelis are atheist.  Okay.  Now you're talking about observant Jewish believers.  That's different.    Either way it doesn't address what I was replying to.   In your response you said "As a Christian I assume you will agree that..." and " I actually believe this promise", so we weren't discussing "Jews", we were discussing Christians, or at least our interpretation of what that means.   It doesn't matter what Israelis believe, if you're really a Christian you should follow Jesus's teachings not just believe in his identity per the New Testament.   Israelis who violate Jesus's teachings because of what they believe is no excuse for you to support it.  As a Christian that has nothing to do with what you should believe, support, think or do.

As for the Zionist line that "those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed"   it has nothing to do with this nationalistic manifestation of that land just because they chose an ancient name for it.  That land was that land before the Zionists came in.  The indigenous people are the real Semites, they're the real children of Jerusalem, they're the real blood with ties to the ancient people.  Not these white European transplants who light the same candles at Hanukkah and had political designs on a global bureaucracy with a real estate deal for them.

#27    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostYamato, on 08 March 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Like the biblical Armageddon, that's not gonna happen.

I think I'm confused by your weaving all over the road with what you're saying.  First that most Israelis are atheist.  Okay.  Now you're talking about observant Jewish believers.  That's different. Either way it doesn't address what I was replying to.   In your response you said "As a Christian I assume you will agree that..." and " I actually believe this promise", so we weren't discussing "Jews", we were discussing Christians, or at least our interpretation of what that means.   It doesn't matter what Israelis believe, if you're really a Christian you should follow Jesus's teachings not just believe in his identity per the New Testament.   Israelis who violate Jesus's teachings because of what they believe is no excuse for you to support it.  As a Christian that has nothing to do with what you should believe, support, think or do.

As for the Zionist line that "those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed"   it has nothing to do with this nationalistic manifestation of that land just because they chose an ancient name for it.  That land was that land before the Zionists came in.  The indigenous people are the real Semites, they're the real children of Jerusalem, they're the real blood with ties to the ancient people.  Not these white European transplants who light the same candles at Hanukkah and had political designs on a global bureaucracy with a real estate deal for them.
I do not believe the rhetoric of the current inhabitants of ISRAEL being not Jews in any sense of the word.  It's just a way to hate them without admitting it as far as I'm concerned.  It's just dishonest.  It's saying you're okay with Jews as long as they hate themselves and their destiny.  
You're a young man, Yam - and I suspect you will see those Jews in their land for your entire life.  That's a long time to hate anything or anyone.

#28    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

View Postand then, on 09 March 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

I do not believe the rhetoric of the current inhabitants of ISRAEL being not Jews in any sense of the word.  It's just a way to hate them without admitting it as far as I'm concerned.  It's just dishonest.  It's saying you're okay with Jews as long as they hate themselves and their destiny.  
You're a young man, Yam - and I suspect you will see those Jews in their land for your entire life.  That's a long time to hate anything or anyone.
I don't believe in "self-hating Jews" that's the usual Zionist anti-Semitism.  What's dishonest is to deny that many Jews are anti-Zionist like I am.  I also don't believe in their "destiny" that you imagine, nor any particular religion's claim to exclusivity.   Jesus was a Jew, a Christian and a Muslim.  You refer to stories in the Bible, connect fragments and figments of them to today's politics and nationalism, and then chide others for not accepting your imagination.

And you contradict yourself again.  You've repeatedly claimed that Armageddon is coming to Israel and now you're telling me what I've been saying to you all along.  That they're not going to die or be displaced.  They're going to reform their policies from within.   Whether or not they exterminate Palestine in their ongoing genocide is the question.

If you even believed what you say, Israel is in God's hands, and so it's a complete waste of money.   If it's God's plan, God will sort it out without a money pit of evil being necessary in the meantime.   You should be more supportive of my position than I am if I take what you say you believe at face value.  My position is and has been simple and clear:  Cut 100% of all foreign aid and abandon the UN.

#29    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,627 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostYamato, on 09 March 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

I don't believe in "self-hating Jews" that's the usual Zionist anti-Semitism.  What's dishonest is to deny that many Jews are anti-Zionist like I am.  I also don't believe in their "destiny" that you imagine, nor any particular religion's claim to exclusivity.   Jesus was a Jew, a Christian and a Muslim.  You refer to stories in the Bible, connect fragments and figments of them to today's politics and nationalism, and then chide others for not accepting your imagination.

And you contradict yourself again.  You've repeatedly claimed that Armageddon is coming to Israel and now you're telling me what I've been saying to you all along.  That they're not going to die or be displaced.  They're going to reform their policies from within.   Whether or not they exterminate Palestine in their ongoing genocide is the question.

If you even believed what you say, Israel is in God's hands, and so it's a complete waste of money.   If it's God's plan, God will sort it out without a money pit of evil being necessary in the meantime.   You should be more supportive of my position than I am if I take what you say you believe at face value.  My position is and has been simple and clear:  Cut 100% of all foreign aid and abandon the UN.
Yam, you do not actually read what I say.  Armageddon is both a location and a battle and it WILL happen.  I rarely speak of it.  The death of 2/3 of the Jewish people is spoken of in scripture so I believe it will happen regardless what I say or how you feel.  The fact that you dismiss what I say and believe does not then give you the right to say that I am being inconsistent.  Israel will continue to exist as a nation even though only a remnant of her people will survive.  Those two things are not mutually exclusive.  Her enemies are going to be worse off by far than Israel is in those days.  And, finally, and for probably the twentieth time, the point I have tried to make to those of secular mind here at UM is that IF the US abandons Israel and leaves it to fend for itself militarily then it only quickens the day when the rest of her enemies will decide Israel is vulnerable and come against it with such combined force that it precipitates use of nuclear weapons.  That isn't a difficult concept for a person capable of unbiased logic.  For those who hate what Israel represents though, they can only continue to imagine that somehow, some way, Israel will "vanish from the pages of history".  THAT is anti biblical.  Call them less than Jew, tell me they are illegitimate repeat any litany you like but it will change nothing.  Actively hoping for Israel to be defeated is a dangerous game - personally - for you or anyone else Yam.  That is, if you take God at His word.

#30    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,431 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

View Postand then, on 09 March 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

Yam, you do not actually read what I say.  Armageddon is both a location and a battle and it WILL happen.  I rarely speak of it.  The death of 2/3 of the Jewish people is spoken of in scripture so I believe it will happen regardless what I say or how you feel.  The fact that you dismiss what I say and believe does not then give you the right to say that I am being inconsistent.  Israel will continue to exist as a nation even though only a remnant of her people will survive.  Those two things are not mutually exclusive.  Her enemies are going to be worse off by far than Israel is in those days.  And, finally, and for probably the twentieth time, the point I have tried to make to those of secular mind here at UM is that IF the US abandons Israel and leaves it to fend for itself militarily then it only quickens the day when the rest of her enemies will decide Israel is vulnerable and come against it with such combined force that it precipitates use of nuclear weapons.  That isn't a difficult concept for a person capable of unbiased logic.  For those who hate what Israel represents though, they can only continue to imagine that somehow, some way, Israel will "vanish from the pages of history".  THAT is anti biblical.  Call them less than Jew, tell me they are illegitimate repeat any litany you like but it will change nothing.  Actively hoping for Israel to be defeated is a dangerous game - personally - for you or anyone else Yam.  That is, if you take God at His word.
You just don't/won't or can't understand your inconsistency, this nonchalant contradiction of logic.  It's so simple it's impossible to misunderstand.  Armageddon, according to Bible prophecy, is going to happen in Israel.  Every Jew that lives in Israel, or 2/3s according to you, will die.  Stop supporting Jews moving to Israel - and save their lives.  Stop jamming them into the furnace!   If you believe the prophecy, which you've said you do 100 times, then every Jew that doesn't move to Israel is another life saved.   You have no respect for the lives of Jews or any desire to save them if you believe this biblical mumbo jumbo and support Zionist migration policy.

Israel is not "the Jews" but if you can keep pumping Zionist propaganda all over the internet and get 2/3s of all world Jewry into the place, then all your propaganda will be technically true.   Judaism is a religion that's thousands of years old.  It doesn't need the political/nationalistic ideology of Zionism to define it.  

How many times does the hammer have to hit your head before you can acknowledge this?    AGAIN, Ahmadinejad was quoting the Imam who was referring to the regime in Israel.   Getting rid of the Zionist regime will be one of the best things that ever happened to the Middle East, for human rights, for Geneva Convention, for the prosecution of war crimes, for the end of undisclosed rogue weapons of mass destruction, for the end of collective punishment, the end of the biggest arms proliferation in the region, the end of Apartheid and tyranny in Palestine, the end of any more violations of UN Security Council resolutions, the end of the last colonial power on earth, and the end of much more.  You don't understand what the word "regime" means and no matter how many times you're corrected, you return with Zionist amnesia to keep spreading the same BS.

Edited by Yamato, 11 March 2013 - 04:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users