Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TERROR PLOT SUSPECTS

Talon

TERROR PLOT SUSPECTS

Eight men accused of an alleged terrorist plot have been remanded in custody after a brief hearing at the Old Bailey.

The men, aged between 20 and 32, did not appear in court but were linked to it by video.

Dressed in casual clothing, each acknowledged his name when the court clerk called them.

She asked whether they could all hear clearly and they answered: "Yes."

The defendants were each introduced to their legal representatives, who were sitting in the packed courtroom.

They are accused of taking part in two conspiracies.

The first alleges a plot to murder unspecified people between January 2000 and August 4 this year.

The second alleges plotting to commit a public nuisance by using radioactive materials, toxic gases, chemicals and/or explosives to cause disruption, fear or injury over the same period.

The men are: Dhiren Barot, 32, Qaisar Shaffi, 25 and Nadeem Tarmohammed, 26 all of Willsden, north west London; Mohammed Zia Ul Haq, 25, of Paddington, west London; Mohammed Naveed Bhatti, 24 of Harrow, north west London; Abdul Aziz Jalil, 31 of Luton, Beds; Omar Abdul Rehman, 20, of Bushey, Herts and Junade Feroze, 29, of Blackburn.

No targets or locations were specified in the charges.

Link

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Talon

• reese2

• bathory

Top Posters In This Topic

The second alleges plotting to commit a public nuisance by using radioactive materials, toxic gases, chemicals and/or explosives to cause disruption, fear or injury over the same period.

public nuisance? that doesn't sound very you know, serious?

it sounds like this

"they were plotting to kind of sort of annoy people by using radioactive materials, toxic gases chemicals etc etc"

Its becase the currently legal system is on the criminal's side, you know all that 'they're the victim too' so it gives them cushy sentences. I personally would try them for attempted mass murder and treason.

cat.gif i watched a trial in china on tv once--well this gang of thugs killed this teenager over some stupid argument.

anyways they went to trial for murder but got a plea bargin down to general holliginism.

un-known to the thugs "holliginism" still carrys the death penalty--lol cat.gif

Holliginism is very serious business!!!

Is anyone else sick of terrorism?...I wish these terrorists would drop some turds or something, releave some stress

I wish these terrorists would drop some turds or something, releave some stress

Ummm...yes, thank you for that charming bit of advice, I am sure someone in the CIA is madly taking notes right now making sure to impliment you ideas...

huh.gif

it sounds like this

"they were plotting to kind of sort of annoy people by using radioactive materials, toxic gases chemicals etc etc"

I can see where they are coming from; I have always found death by radioactive gasses to be quite a nuisance.

rolleyes.gif