Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection & Alien Abduction

constantine_337

Ive studied the extraterrestrial and ufo phenom for about 18 years now. I have recently stumbled upon some errie simalaritys between Astal Projection and Alien abduction which I would like to share. I know it sounds odd, but I just cant ignore the facts and felt like I needed to share this and see what your input is on the similaritys. I dont have any links to my findings but they are easily researchable.

Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP.

So we are left to think that alien abduction experiences could be no more than lucid dreaming or a bad AP. But you also have to consider some of the physical evidence of abductees such as strange scars, multiple witnesses or multipe abductees, video evidence, and in a few cases, implants.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 2

i think it's good explaination .. i once had bad sleep paralysis which i saw my self floating over the bed and pulled up

however i reconize it as SP effects

i guess SP or AP could explain the alien abduction stuff

beside the mind is powerfull tool and scars could be explained

• Like 1

Ive studied the extraterrestrial and ufo phenom for about 18 years now. I have recently stumbled upon some errie simalaritys between Astal Projection and Alien abduction which I would like to share. I know it sounds odd, but I just cant ignore the facts and felt like I needed to share this and see what your input is on the similaritys. I dont have any links to my findings but they are easily researchable.

Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP.

So we are left to think that alien abduction experiences could be no more than lucid dreaming or a bad AP. But you also have to consider some of the physical evidence of abductees such as strange scars, multiple witnesses or multipe abductees, video evidence, and in a few cases, implants.

What are your thoughts?

I know this is not going to be the popular view but without going into it I have my own reasons to believe that abduction can happen, projection awareness does go hand in hand with it because it is occurring at the level of the subtle bodies and it is the astral/energy body that experiences the process/abduction.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I'm certain that many modern abduction scenarios are related to sleep pralaysis and steered states. This is why in regression or lie detector tests experiences pass. Because its actually happening to them.

I was very intruiged about the stores comeing out of Alaska.

I'm certain that many modern abduction scenarios are related to sleep pralaysis and steered states. This is why in regression or lie detector tests experiences pass. Because its actually happening to them.

I was very intruiged about the stores comeing out of Alaska.

What stories were coming out of Alaska?

I know this is not going to be the popular view but without going into it I have my own reasons to believe that abduction can happen, projection awareness does go hand in hand with it because it is occurring at the level of the subtle bodies and it is the astral/energy body that experiences the process/abduction.

I tend to think along those lines too. I think its the dreaming body that gets visited and not all experiences are merey just dreams.

What gets me is the physical evidence that some abductees and researchers report. If you choose to select the lucid dream theory than how is it that abductees have strange scars or implants or in same cases that Ive studied people report seeing ufos just before an abductee is taken, such as the case with Linda Napolitano (http://www.ufocasebook.com/Manhattan.html).

I agree that in some cases it just may very well be a lucid dream or an oobe such as a recent study suggest. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/alien/UFO/prweb8910454.htm) I would also like to suggest that these beings are more than likely interdimensional (as some claim) and that its possible for them to conduct themselves on a physical and spiritual plane.

What I'm intriqued by is there supposed ability or technology to control a persons consciuosness and or pull their spirit from their physical body. I heard of one case (but its hard to swallow) is of a woman who claimed that extraterrestrial abducted her and pulled her spirit from her body, contained her spirit, she claimed she could see her physical body on a table, then they put her back in a "clone" body. Weeks later they abducted her again and returned her to her original body. I have a hard time believing that story but it still boggles the mind with "what if's".

• Like 1

What gets me is the physical evidence that some abductees and researchers report. If you choose to select the lucid dream theory than how is it that abductees have strange scars or implants or in same cases that Ive studied people report seeing ufos just before an abductee is taken, such as the case with Linda Napolitano (http://www.ufocasebo.../Manhattan.html).

I agree that in some cases it just may very well be a lucid dream or an oobe such as a recent study suggest. (http://www.prweb.com...rweb8910454.htm) I would also like to suggest that these beings are more than likely interdimensional (as some claim) and that its possible for them to conduct themselves on a physical and spiritual plane.

What I'm intriqued by is there supposed ability or technology to control a persons consciuosness and or pull their spirit from their physical body. I heard of one case (but its hard to swallow) is of a woman who claimed that extraterrestrial abducted her and pulled her spirit from her body, contained her spirit, she claimed she could see her physical body on a table, then they put her back in a "clone" body. Weeks later they abducted her again and returned her to her original body. I have a hard time believing that story but it still boggles the mind with "what if's".

i often heard people get scars where they been hit in dreams

which perhaps can be caused by the mind if the dream was so realistic enough

i'd love to see study on the topic or documtary it seems interesting

i believe the mind of capable of many things suggesting a scar in response to a hurt in dream doesn't seem very far fetched

well not as far as aliens abduction

i wouldn't believe put too much stock in such stories about aliens though

What stories were coming out of Alaska?

The ones the movie the 4th kind was based on.

I agree that in some cases it just may very well be a lucid dream or an oobe such as a recent study suggest. (http://www.prweb.com...rweb8910454.htm) I would also like to suggest that these beings are more than likely interdimensional (as some claim) and that its possible for them to conduct themselves on a physical and spiritual plane.

This imo is very interesting..

I did some UFO/ET study as well, and always got tripped up and pretty much annoyed by the whole hippy new age aliens from another dimention theory. I'd look at photo's of light beings and transparent UFO's and cry bloody murder because it was all just so fake and unmeasurable.. I hated the new-agers for muddying the truth... Oh the irony in this.. lol..

It took me a long time to come around to the fact that they might be inter-dimentional, and not entirely confined to this 3-d world. And in the last five months I have experienced the presence & seen several "beings" while in a medative state that was close to but not quite an obe.. lol, guess I'm a hippy new ager now..

Anyhow, I really like this idea that there is in some cases a use of technology to control a persons consciousness, and to basically whip them from one dimension into another.. I think we have that kind of technology ourselves now, Binarial Beats, which is a pretty basic way to increase or change the vibrations of a persons consciousness using sound waves set at alternating frequencies.. The technology has been used in consciousness since 1978, one could say it's still in it's infancy.. At any rate, without citing cases, there are a lot of UFO/Alien encounters that I feel have close paralells to what I've experienced in a medative state.. I'd like to take the technology theory a little bit further.. It makes one wonder, that if we can alter our conscious perceptions through vibrations, doesn't it make sense that if we could alter the vibrational frequency of matter, that even matter can be moved inter dimentionally? It's just a theory, but it does go a long way to solving quite a few of the old UFO mysteries that I can remember..

• Like 1

It makes one wonder, that if we can alter our conscious perceptions through vibrations, doesn't it make sense that if we could alter the vibrational frequency of matter, that even matter can be moved inter dimentionally? It's just a theory, but it does go a long way to solving quite a few of the old UFO mysteries that I can remember..

The shamans, druids, celts and various other ancient civilisations knew this. Hence the vibrations and resonance of the pyramids, stone circles etc. Research that specifically in connection to their construction. Sound vibrations + frequency does connect/sync us to inner and subtle bodies/realities. And can help make the exit of projection much easier. That is why i like dance/trance music such as tiesto, elements of life sound track (right pace for me) as an alt to binaural beats. But rhythmic sound vibration/beats/drumming do have something.

I do suspect a darker side to all this though with those who do genially have physical body marks. For the physical body to present such marks, it suggest physical interference. I have read various cases of where people have been in a location, had the abduction happen, and then upon waking up have military personnel around them all ready at the site of where whatever happened.

Is that what the alaska, 4th kind is based on ?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

As Professor T stated above, I too am curious to the technology they use to render ones consciousness or if that phenom in itself is something these beings can do themselves through their higher evolved consciousness. Some abductees report hearing a serious of beeps and hums before an abduction and then loose consciousness. One guy claimed to have met a healer, and said during his session he felt his consciousness being pulled away and the healer tried to ground him. Here is the video.

Start at 19mins.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-tRmEUMbI4&list=PLPX2UzgjQfpHnAZvljAVIPNLXOvBmtgTX&index=43&feature=plpp_video[/media]

• Like 1

I do suspect a darker side to all this though with those who do genially have physical body marks. For the physical body to present such marks, it suggest physical interference. I have read various cases of where people have been in a location, had the abduction happen, and then upon waking up have military personnel around them all ready at the site of where whatever happened.

I too have read many reports of a military presence during an abduction. Still dont know what to think about that. Jim Sparks is a notable abductee and he even claims to have encountered military personnel working along side the beings. He also claims to have been abducted once while sitting on his couch, and when they returned him, they returned him before the current time. He said they returned him a few minutes before they abducted him. He claims before he was abducted, he got up from the couch, went to his kitchen, then sat back on the couch. When he was brought back from his abduction he could see himself going to the kitchen and then coming back.

The ones the movie the 4th kind was based on.

I'll have to dust off my copy and have another look at this..

I watched this years ago, but found it quite outlandish and thought it was just another one of those stupid Mockumentarys.. The film follows a therapist who uses hypnosis to try and get to the bottom of weird events happening in alaska, and supposedly uses some of the real recordings of regression sessions regarding abductions.

According to wikipedia they promoted the film by creating some fake news stories pertaining to dissaperances in Nome alaska, but were fined and ordered to remove the stories, but there is supposedly some real truth behind some 20 unusual dissaperances that lead to the FBI being called in to try and figure out what happened.. Their findings were that people just got drunk and wandered off never to be seen again.. As usual, there's nothing cut n' dried about it, and it all comes down to how an idividual percieves the events as opposed to any offical cause other than alcohol and overactive imaginations.. no surprises there really..

Edited to add link to report on whgat movie is based on. http://www.adn.com/2005/11/13/43046/unsolved-cases-in-nome-attract.html

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

I'll have to dust off my copy and have another look at this..

I watched this years ago, but found it quite outlandish and thought it was just another one of those stupid Mockumentarys.. The film follows a therapist who uses hypnosis to try and get to the bottom of weird events happening in alaska, and supposedly uses some of the real recordings of regression sessions regarding abductions.

According to wikipedia they promoted the film by creating some fake news stories pertaining to dissaperances in Nome alaska, but were fined and ordered to remove the stories, but there is supposedly some real truth behind some 20 unusual dissaperances that lead to the FBI being called in to try and figure out what happened.. Their findings were that people just got drunk and wandered off never to be seen again.. As usual, there's nothing cut n' dried about it, and it all comes down to how an idividual percieves the events as opposed to any offical cause other than alcohol and overactive imaginations.. no surprises there really..

Edited to add link to report on whgat movie is based on. http://www.adn.com/2005/11/13/43046/unsolved-cases-in-nome-attract.html

Yes... All that sounds accurate... But the Other half of the scenarios is a sleep paralysis altered state experiences.... Mixed with the drunken disappearances plus sensationalism. I know these things. Im pretty good at spotting the truth from the fiction within a descent margin.

The hard work and odd hours of the sun makes altered state theories in Alaska prime.

It was a movie . There are truths behind it. But it's not just drunken Alaskans. It's a multifaceted phenomenon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is an interesting proposition...

Beings, Entities, Aliens, call them what you will, but they/we are not confined to a single Dimention of existence or awareness. We percieve our 3d reality as it is being solid and from a self point of view but those interested in and experimenting with dreams, consiousness and metaphisics place their attention on perceptions and as a result become conscious of different dimentions, and occasionally catch glimses or examples of the 4th or 5th dimention..

As 3-d beings, we have complete control over all of the lower dimentions and can take and manipulate lower dimentions at will.. Likewise, Beings at a higher vibrational frequency/dimention has the same power over us..

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/432

Another interesting event is the locked-safe example. Say our 2-D being has its 2-D treasure stored away in a 2-D safe. As members of the third dimension, we can see the treasure inside the safe because we can see all 2-D points simultaneously. Additionally, we can move in and out of the 2-D plane as we choose, and move around it by moving in our third spatial option. Because of this option, it is possible to take the treasure out of the safe without “opening” it. Theoretically, the same thing is possible for a 4-D being. What we perceive as “solid” is no longer so. Any stability we perceive in our environment can be circumnavigated within the fourth dimension.

If I were a 4th or 5th Dimentional being and wanted to take a peek at something in the 3-d dimension, there would be nothing stopping me.. I could move though walls, I could take and manipulate anything at will with no fear of recourse or retribution.. The poor 3-d object would have no idea what my intention was, and it could easily be interpreted as an abduction.. Yet from a 4th or 5th dimensional being my intention could be something as benign as showing an interest and wanting to take a look..

• Like 1

Well Proff T - you are opening a 'real' conversation up now. Probably the most real conversation i have ever seen on this forum yet :tu: so thanks and bear with this discourse.

I want to say first of all, that dimensions in their numbered order do not signify a hierarchy system. We tend to look at it that way because that is how our 3d minds are programmed to think. Our whole societies are built on the whole hierarchy systems, and while that does exist on other dimensions too, it isn't technically a system of the 'higher the dimension you can connect to', the higher you are. It is to a point of saying 5d, because that is where we are going in consciousness as a collective, so anything less than that in the future is going to be hopeless... But the emphasis is more on being 'multi dimensional' = the more dimensions you are connected to in your awareness, the more of whole the picture and clarity you can perceive and ascertain. That is what I would call being connected to your higher or highest/ soul consciousness to be.

That makes 2d just as significant as 6d or 7d - 2d is the level of the elemental and they can still whip us just as hard as any other. We may think in our 3d minds (ego) that we have control over the lower dimensions, but we don't. When it comes to discussing low level frequency/ neg beings/ entities it's more of a case of ascertaining their frequency level per whatever dimension they come from. And then recognising with in that dimension the tiers..So low level 3d is total scum, so is low level 4d and 5d and 6d to a point....

For example I was approached by high ranking entity of the 8d, in a house i was staying in back in June. There was no issue or upset over all, although initially there was, but this entity was of a polar opposite energy to what i am. Once i had explained that i was not there to change or disrupt its 'space' (must have been perceiving from 8d) it let me be. It wasn't very particularly easy to be in that energy though, and more of a matter of tolerance level, but i still learned an awful lot from it and will be able to tolerate a wider spectrum of energy as a result. This entity didn't have a bad motive or intention towards me and it was as multi dimensional as i was, so it too had a 5d self and 4d self that was not out to cause havoc. But it was a total bad ass warrior in it's 8d self. See this is getting into he really nitty gritty stuff. If you accept you are a multi dimensional being, then one aspect of you on another level could be of a differing polarity. Doesn't mean that equates service to self motives though, if the rest of you is more inclined the other way.

I'm going to stop there, but everything you said is about moving away from linear 3d thinking into a more wholesome multi dimensional thinking.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I've read a few accounts of abductee's that report that they were told by the entities that they are able to be it multiple dimensions at one time. Someone said they were told that the being could be 20% in there own dimension and 80% percent in ours at the same time.

• Like 1

I've read a few accounts of abductee's that report that they were told by the entities that they are able to be it multiple dimensions at one time. Someone said they were told that the being could be 20% in there own dimension and 80% percent in ours at the same time.

In a sense we are too. I believe there is a part of our consciousness which is always residing on the astral level. Then when we sleep we shift more of our awareness that way naturally. The dimension of dreaming and thought level (4d) is different from the physical dimension of 3d. People who are great day dreamers,or who are producing music, art or highly creative things, are constantly shifting or splitting their awareness in a similar way 80 % here 20% there. Or for many the other way around. What we all want is a balance eventually, 50/50 . If the majority of the human race could be sitting at 50/50 or 33/ 33 /33 we would live in a very different world.

So the real difference between mediums, projecters, and remote viewers and artists (people who create) with 'everyone else' is nothing but how much awareness is engaged, activated and shifted between different dimensions. Learning to astral project is the easiest way imo to sort of establish and work through to this whole universal world view.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

People who are great day dreamers,or who are producing music, art or highly creative things, are constantly shifting or splitting their awareness in a similar way 80 % here 20% there.

Funny you should mention that. I just watched a program where a psychologist who does alien abduction hypnosis, stated that most abductees, after their experience, tend to get involved in music, poetry, art, etc.

So the real difference between mediums, projecters, and remote viewers and artists (people who create) with 'everyone else' is nothing but how much awareness is engaged, activated and shifted between different dimensions. Learning to astral project is the easiest way imo to sort of establish and work through to this whole universal world view.

The latest entity I saw appeared to be composed of light.. (I think this was a few weeks ago) Innitially I thought is was just another enity, but there were several differences with this one..

1. It was levitating above me (grainy immage).
  2. I think it was taller than a grey, arms seemed longer, but the head and general shape was the same..
  3. I didn't see eyes, which suggested it was facing the ceiling..

I read somewhere, might have been one of your posts actually, that people have a light body.. Could this have been the case?

Funny you should mention that. I just watched a program where a psychologist who does alien abduction hypnosis, stated that most abductees, after their experience, tend to get involved in music, poetry, art, etc.

Was having a read on some other sites and found this which appears to follow the same line of thinking. This artical involves some interesting characters in Metaphisical history, namely Alaster Crowley, who though I certainly don't like his methods, sure is someone to admire for some of the things he supposedly accomlished.. The artical investigates that these beings taught the arts of civilization to humans, are claimed to have originated the arts and cultures of Egypt, the mythology of the Greeks, and the Epic of Gilgamesh and summerian cultures.

There's some interesting sycronocities to this that appear to involve higher inteligents from Sirius..

It's an interesting read..

http://whofortedblog.com/2012/12/01/sirius-business-aleister-crowley-extraterrestrial-medium/

The latest entity I saw appeared to be composed of light.. (I think this was a few weeks ago) Innitially I thought is was just another enity, but there were several differences with this one..

1. It was levitating above me (grainy immage).
  2. I think it was taller than a grey, arms seemed longer, but the head and general shape was the same..
  3. I didn't see eyes, which suggested it was facing the ceiling..

I read somewhere, might have been one of your posts actually, that people have a light body.. Could this have been the case?

Sorry i didn't see this before... I'm not sure if i said that or not, i tend to talk about the astral/light body as the energy body - if it was a light being, it was from 5d at least.. do you think it could have been your own energy body ? if so that is another form of projection. I see my energy body/higherself in my 3rd eye sight/meditations.

• Like 1