Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multi coloured aliens,starchild china psychic

Anton25

Hi I've been psychic for years now at certain times I see images of alien beings, angels and gods mainly though.. One day I was laying down not even truly a visualise something and a quality image of a 3 multicoloured alien greys were there staring at me the middle one turned his head to the side slightly they were standing at the front of a screen or the front of a ship.. I've also had and images and video of pink alien greys this time they was attacking my psychic at the same time there was a image or they were teaching me something that would help me in the future which was to defend myself against a spirit or something attacking my psychic. This method i used to defend my cannot be told either as it could be dangerous.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining.. Someone else I know had the same sighting and around the same time rihanna made 'diamonds' strange.. I also seen images of people that looked slightly different but Asian Chinese or Japanese.. Later that year I was searching about aliens and came across this video of a boy who looks exactly the same and is called starchild.. These people were all ninjas higher beings not of this planet..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anton25

• qxcontinuum

• Sweetpumper

• Rlyeh

oh-my.jpg
  • Like 5

Space ninjas?

no ,they, aliens are pink and grey in the sme time, they are also attacking him. Rihana is just his "psy-chic" and the ninja's are not on this planet. He can defend himself... that's good.

I am also seeing "millions of stars in the sky shining" is that suppose to be a bad sign? :blush:

Hi I've been psychic for years now...

Cool story bro.
  • Like 3

.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining..

Links to the sightings in the UK please and when you see these millions of stars, I take it there are no clouds?

How strange, I to have seen millions of stars shining in the sky.....mine has happened on a clear cloudless night.....I suspect we maybe not be the only ones to have had this sighting.

• Like 1

i am wow-ed for the first video...wondering if real or not....

Hi I've been psychic for years now at certain times I see images of alien beings, angels and gods mainly though.. One day I was laying down not even truly a visualise something and a quality image of a 3 multicoloured alien greys were there staring at me the middle one turned his head to the side slightly they were standing at the front of a screen or the front of a ship.. I've also had and images and video of pink alien greys this time they was attacking my psychic at the same time there was a image or they were teaching me something that would help me in the future which was to defend myself against a spirit or something attacking my psychic. This method i used to defend my cannot be told either as it could be dangerous.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining.. Someone else I know had the same sighting and around the same time rihanna made 'diamonds' strange.. I also seen images of people that looked slightly different but Asian Chinese or Japanese.. Later that year I was searching about aliens and came across this video of a boy who looks exactly the same and is called starchild.. These people were all ninjas higher beings not of this planet..

say+what.jpg

• Like 5

oh please.

did you read over what you posted beforehand?? and you still decided to post it??

there are so many sites that would eat this stuff up - UM isn't one of them though.

yeah there are some gullible ones here but for the most part we are a group of intelligent skeptical members who are not going to take this stuff seriously. therefore be prepared to be laughed at.

• Like 4

There was no clouds in the sky and I seem all these stars for around 15 seconds

bird-gif.gif?w=600

• Like 1

A25 : One (BS) topic a day keeps the boredom away, is that yr general intention here?

Curious.

Tis da Season you know psyche101 ! :santa:

Ho! Ho! Ho ! Aliens be gone till New years Dawn ! THen Blast us wit your best,for man never forgets,Salt water Kills everything ! :alien::gun:

• Like 2

If you don't beleive it that's your business this is actually true.. And I was bored actually.. I was Hoping to get nappd by FBI.. Least I didn't say I was abducted by multicoloured aliens

If you don't beleive it that's your business this is actually true.. And I was bored actually.. I was Hoping to get nappd by FBI.. Least I didn't say I was abducted by multicoloured aliens

LOL, it seems your psychic abilities failed you with this thread, and the FBI!

You can't write this stuff people!!!!

Anton25, i figure you are having a lot of fun messing with us. I hope it's that.

If you honestly believe what you write, you should get right back to regularly taking those pills you were prescribed.....

It's possible for a higher state mind being to connect through psychic

It's also possible I am a hyper-evolved squid called Barry.

Not likely though.

• Like 4