Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark of the Dream Beast: A Modern Stigmata?

Still Waters

The phenomenon known as stigmata is the alleged appearance of marks or sores on the skin, which manifest in accordance with the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ. Claimed experiencers the likes of Padre Pio and others have said that such anomalous bleeding of the palms is a divine mark or signature, of sorts, and helps provide proof of the life and purpose of Jesus, as well the holy spirit’s ability to manifest itself within physical bodies of the faithful.

The story that follows is not an example of “stigmata” in the truest sense, but instead involves the alleged appearance of an inexplicable scar on a man’s left hand....

http://gralienreport...stigmata-story/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• White Crane Feather

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have scars just like that on my hand. Its much to small to be a knife. In fact it looks identical to mine that are caused by cat scratched from playing with cats as a boy, the major one is caused by forgetting to take my watch off during jujitsu. I have fought with the sleep paralysis shadow archetype, I have felt the teeth, the blows, and the lingering sensations after fully awake. No lasting marks on me. I believe this mans story, but I think it is embellished a bit.

The fact that he lunged at it and it never came back makes perfect sense though.