Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My turn

Oderint

Ok I've been bitten by the want-a-reading-bug.

If you pick up anything about me (the more detailed the better of course) please post it, and if you DON'T pick up anything, please post that as well, I wouldn't mind :D

I'll give you all a head start:

I'm:

- male

- 27 years

- pisces, sagitarius, scorpio or leo

GO!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oderint

• luvnkind

• JustNormal

• McKenna

If you pick up anything about me (the more detailed the better of course) please post it, and if you DON'T pick up anything, please post that as well, I wouldn't mind :D

I'm:

- male

- 27 years

GO!

are you a psychic by any chance. Just a guess. Do you have black hair and mexican features. Again just a guess.

are you a psychic by any chance. Just a guess. Do you have black hair and mexican features. Again just a guess.

thanks for your reply! I will answer your questions when more people have "read" me :tu:

thanks for your reply! I will answer your questions when more people have "read" me :tu:

Oh man. No. I can't wait. I'm dying to know if I guessed right or not.Ugh...... :wacko:

Edited by Miracle Alien Girl

Ok I can wait. :P;)

Ok I can wait. :P;)

just a couple guesses :

you're into aviation

you're more of an athletic type

and you enjoy cooking

I'm not psychic in the way you think, but I'm psychic, so I'll give it a go...

You're name is Renarndo Feares (I have no idea, it just pops up)

You're a mexican with jet black hair, as Miracle said.

I'll think of more stuff later :P

haha :D if I'm mexican, you know more about me than I do!

good stuff so far though, keep it coming

:lol:

haha :D if I'm mexican, you know more about me than I do!

good stuff so far though, keep it coming

:lol:

ok.. I'll give it a shot in the dark... it's hard to connect with energy on this thing but here goes.. lol... :tu:

I'm going to say around the age of 24 to 28

you work in a warehouse type job.. well there is a warehouse in the building I think your more office.. not dress

You are divorced.. but have a girlfriend nothing serious yet

Your right at six foot tall

very dark hair

sporty kinda build

pretty nice person... not over nice (don't mean anything bad about that.. :) ) but your not a push over

you have two BEST friends.. many people you know but two people you would trust with your life..

I think you are a volunteer fireman or would like to be.. mmmm... no maybe a friend or relative but not you.. mmmm... stuck on this one

you just got back from or are going on a nice vacation like hawii

I think you either have a two year old little boy or you have one in your life that you fairly close to

you like to play golf.. or a manly sport... like baseball, basketball

well that's pretty much it.. gave it a shot.. let us know if were close..

luvnkind

I decided to make a scoring system :P

RED = wrong = 0 points

ORANGE = sort of/depends = 0.5 points (or no point, depends)

GREEN = correct = 1 point

Not a psychic as far as I know, but there's been some... experiences.

Yes my hair is black, nice research ;)Mexican features? well I guess it depends on who sees me. People here in Europe usually say I look like I'm from the south/east part of the continent.

2/3 points!

just a couple guesses :

you're into aviation

you're more of an athletic type

and you enjoy cooking

No

not really :P

yes and no.

So 0,5/3 points for you!

I'm not psychic in the way you think, but I'm psychic, so I'll give it a go...

You're name is Renarndo Feares (I have no idea, it just pops up)

You're a mexican with jet black hair, as Miracle said.

I'll think of more stuff later :P

No that's not my name, far from it :lol:

Still not mexican, still with black hair.

0.5/3 points!

ok.. I'll give it a shot in the dark... it's hard to connect with energy on this thing but here goes.. lol... :tu:

I'm going to say around the age of 24 to 28

you work in a warehouse type job.. well there is a warehouse in the building I think your more office.. not dress

You are divorced.. but have a girlfriend nothing serious yet

Your right at six foot tall

very dark hair

sporty kinda build

pretty nice person... not over nice (don't mean anything bad about that.. :) ) but your not a push over

you have two BEST friends.. many people you know but two people you would trust with your life..

I think you are a volunteer fireman or would like to be.. mmmm... no maybe a friend or relative but not you.. mmmm... stuck on this one

you just got back from or are going on a nice vacation like hawii

I think you either have a two year old little boy or you have one in your life that you fairly close to

you like to play golf.. or a manly sport... like baseball, basketball

well that's pretty much it.. gave it a shot.. let us know if were close..

luvnkind

Age: correct, but then I said that in my original post :P

Office is slightly correct, not dress, but with suit. (wearing a dress would look weird, it doesn't go well with my beard)

Not divorced, girlfriend yes, serious yes

Not six foot tall!

very dark hair, indeed.

Not really sporty

I see my self as a nice guy, and so does 99% of the people I know, I think ;)

Two best friends indeed, good job.

not a volunteer firemann, and don't know anyone either. In fact I don't event hink we HAVE volunteer firemen in Norway.

Got back from a nice vacation yes. (but then again it's mid july so you were bound to get that one right some way)

No two year old little boy belongs to me or anyone I know.

never played golf, can't stand basketball

5.5/20 points!

Nice guessing, keep trying guys and girls :)

I'm going to say your of Hispanic decent maybe a mixture

Your good at math and words

Your a smart person as meaning you can deduct and reason well

I'm say you went to college/university

You just really started your life and still not sure of what exactly you want

You enjoy using computers and you probably have a data type job or sales type

You enjoy relaxing at home more then playing outside

You are creative and might have a hobby that uses that feature

You don't really know your gf well enough to be serious so you probably only dating few months

I decided to make a scoring system :P

RED = wrong = 0 points

ORANGE = sort of/depends = 0.5 points (or no point, depends)

GREEN = correct = 1 point

Not a psychic as far as I know, but there's been some... experiences.

Yes my hair is black, nice research ;)Mexican features? well I guess it depends on who sees me. People here in Europe usually say I look like I'm from the south/east part of the continent.

2/3 points!

No

not really :P

yes and no.

So 0,5/3 points for you!

No that's not my name, far from it :lol:

Still not mexican, still with black hair.

0.5/3 points!

Age: correct, but then I said that in my original post :P

Office is slightly correct, not dress, but with suit. (wearing a dress would look weird, it doesn't go well with my beard)

Not divorced, girlfriend yes, serious yes

Not six foot tall!

very dark hair, indeed.

Not really sporty

I see my self as a nice guy, and so does 99% of the people I know, I think ;)

Two best friends indeed, good job.

not a volunteer firemann, and don't know anyone either. In fact I don't event hink we HAVE volunteer firemen in Norway.

Got back from a nice vacation yes. (but then again it's mid july so you were bound to get that one right some way)

No two year old little boy belongs to me or anyone I know.

never played golf, can't stand basketball

5.5/20 points!

Nice guessing, keep trying guys and girls :)

lol... i meant to finish the dress statement but didn't get around to it... i didn't mean a dress .. dress.. i meant you wore a nice suite but not with a tie.. lol.. sorry

ok.. so your not divorced but was there another girl that you were really close to before your girlfriend now. I really see you with someone else that you thought you loved but turned out to be someone you didn't really like at all.. mmm.. could be wrong.. but i don't think i am..

ok. my around six foot tall would mean to me that your around five eleven to six foot.. it's hard to tell when i see you more in a hologram way..

I absolutly see you as a nice person.. however i do not see you as a push over..

fireman thing yeah.. i think i stated that this one i was having a problem with.. so this doesn't surprise me

well.. the summer thing had nothing to do with this.. but where ever you went was there ocean.. like a tropical island..

mmm.. i really thought the little boy was connected to you.. like your girlfriends sisters little boy or something.. mmm guess i was wrong

the sports thing.. i know you play something.. being from Norway it might be a game that i don't know but it's got something to do with sports.. i don't see you doing it all the time.. but maybe a few times per year.. this one doesn't really matter it's something most men do at times..

well gave it my best.. hope all else goes well..

one more question .. sorry if this bothers you but did your grandmother pass last year... if not grandmother it would be a woman older then you like Aunt or Mother.. passed with cancer/heart problems.. i think she had heart problems in the past but the cancer is what helped her cross over. her home had a large hill or mountain in the back of it.. she enjoyed making blankets or table blankets.. refered to by others as Nana or something close to that.. not grandma or grandmother.. but a shorter name.. she passed after your grandfather, again could be uncle or father who passed with heart problems.. had a larger dog that hang around the house maybe years earlier.. loved roses, loved melons like cantalope or mushmelon.. couldn't or wouldn't drive.. always hung her clothes outside.. loved wearing dresses light airy ones never wore pants , had a good friend down the street that she would visit.. you didn't see her very often before her passing.. or not as often as before. grew vegetables, and flowers.. wore slip on shoes all the time.. mmm. this is all i get.. i know she is short say five five maybe a couple inches shorter.. had a hand made quilt on her bed that she made ..

well that's about all i get.. anyway if this is not for you.. it could be for someone who has already posted on this forum.. she is just sending love.. and so am i .. luvnkind

RED = Wrong

ORANGE = yes and no/depends

GREEN = Correct

My own comments in BOLD

I'm going to say your of Hispanic decent maybe a mixture <--- sort of a mixture, but way back and nothing hispanic

Your good at math and words <--- Bad at maths, good with words

Your a smart person as meaning you can deduct and reason well <--- Well I hope so, but I don't wanna brag :P

I'm say you went to college/university <--- sort of

You just really started your life and still not sure of what exactly you want <--- Bingo, well done!

You enjoy using computers and you probably have a data type job or sales type <--- Correct again

You enjoy relaxing at home more then playing outside <--- and again!

You are creative and might have a hobby that uses that feature <--- correct!

You don't really know your gf well enough to be serious so you probably only dating few months <--- Wrong, sorry :)

7/11 points, good job!

i didn't mean a dress .. dress.. i meant you wore a nice suite but not with a tie.. lol<--- That's right, good job

was there another girl that you were really close to before your girlfriend now. I really see you with someone else that you thought you loved but turned out to be someone you didn't really like at all.<--- well, could you be more specific? :)

ok. my around six foot tall would mean to me that your around five eleven to six foot.. it's hard to tell when i see you more in a hologram way.. <--- you didn't say "around" though, but "at six foot" ;) five eleven (or around) is still not correct, though I don't know exactly how much it is since we use the metric system here

well.. the summer thing had nothing to do with this.. but where ever you went was there ocean.. like a tropical island.. <--- I experienced something big for the first time on thsi vacation, can you see what it was?

the sports thing.. i know you play something.. being from Norway it might be a game that i don't know but it's got something to do with sports.. i don't see you doing it all the time.. but maybe a few times per year.. <--- I used to play football (soccer), but that's a loooong time ago.

well gave it my best.. hope all else goes well..

one more question .. sorry if this bothers you but did your grandmother pass last year... if not grandmother it would be a woman older then you like Aunt or Mother.. passed with cancer/heart problems.. i think she had heart problems in the past but the cancer is what helped her cross over. her home had a large hill or mountain in the back of it.. she enjoyed making blankets or table blankets.. refered to by others as Nana or something close to that.. not grandma or grandmother.. but a shorter name.. she passed after your grandfather, again could be uncle or father who passed with heart problems.. had a larger dog that hang around the house maybe years earlier.. loved roses, loved melons like cantalope or mushmelon.. couldn't or wouldn't drive.. always hung her clothes outside.. loved wearing dresses light airy ones never wore pants , had a good friend down the street that she would visit.. you didn't see her very often before her passing.. or not as often as before. grew vegetables, and flowers.. wore slip on shoes all the time.. mmm. this is all i get.. i know she is short say five five maybe a couple inches shorter.. had a hand made quilt on her bed that she made ..

^Very interesting, can you see more?

I'm:

- male

- 27 years

I am no good on the spot, but I will give it a shot. Nice eyes, dark hair, tall, and taking computer classes, either part time or in College. You are attentive, detailed oriented, and I "think" you are a Pisces. You dont mind working, have alot of energy, and loyal to a fault. You can be a day dreamer, but prefer doing not always dreaming. You are goal driven and pretty much know what you want. You will marry at 29 to a dark haired tall female, who is alot like yourself and is sort of flighty which is your attraction to her, and she is much more outgoing than you, and likes to dance. You love family and animals, and of course the paranormal LOL..Thats all I got..LOL..JN

RED = Wrong

ORANGE = yes and no/depends

GREEN = Correct

My own comments in BOLD

7/11 points, good job!

in meters it would be 1.56 to 1.83 meters.. equels 5' 11 to 6' again hard to tell when i see you in hologram images but close by an inch or two

the girlfriend.. mmm.. you were with her for awhile and thought you could or did love her.. but i really think she just turned out to be more then you could handle.. very needy.. whiney.. snobish.. i may even say that she is the one that actualy left.. you were upset at first then quickly got over it..

hey i have to go i will finish this later or tomorrow sorry... to run..

Luvnkind

in meters it would be 1.56 to 1.83 meters.. equels 5' 11 to 6' again hard to tell when i see you in hologram images but close by an inch or two

the girlfriend.. mmm.. you were with her for awhile and thought you could or did love her.. but i really think she just turned out to be more then you could handle.. very needy.. whiney.. snobish.. i may even say that she is the one that actualy left.. you were upset at first then quickly got over it..

Luvnkind

k... sorry about the quick exit..

to finish.. i see her leaving for someone else.. don't think you knew him..and you may have been a little younger then you are now.. let's say around 18 - 20 (the way I see these things is in a hologram kinda like a movie that shows holograms.. or projector.. so I have to compare myself to what i see.. I'm only five foot tall in meters this would be mmmm... around 1.4 meters ... I think one foot equels to .3048 meters... so as you can see I'm very short.. so determining someones height is a little harder for me and age well.. it's just as difficult to me as it is you quessing ages.. lol.. sometimes it can get you in trouble.. :)

anyway.. shoot i can't remember the rest of what i was supposed to make comments on.. oh.. does your girlfriends sister or best friend have a two year old?? I'm petty sure he's yours..

oh.. your vacation excitement new thing.. wind surfing (i think that's what it's called) well i'll tell you what i see.. i see you with a surfboard in one screen, and on the other I see you with a parushute (not sure if that's spelled right but you know what i mean) you have a parachute on your back and your being pulled behind a boat.. this could mean to ME that you did some kind of water sport which could also be the sports thing i seen they may have been putting the vacation thing and the sports together i just didn't look at it long enough to put it together.. cause i don't think it was your soccer/football days that i seen.. but take it for what its worth.. I'm just telling you what i see..

i also see you walking to a coffee/bread place sometime during your working day.. well i just see you walking down the street with your work clothes on and your stopping in a small store/deli that's a part of a lot of other buildings connected to eachother..

your grandmother.. well she was pretty detailed with what she showed me.. she loved baking fresh bread, when you were younger you used to ride around her yard on something but i can't quite see what it is. she might have had somekind of fruit trees in her yard.. if so only a couple.. she loved doing things with you kids.. baking or crafts in the kitchen.. i'm thinking she is your fathers mother and she is showing me one boy so either your father is an only child, you are an only child or their is only one boy in the family with sisters.. i don't see her leaving her house very often if at all.. she worked around her yard but mainly in the kitchen.. always baking or making something.. your grandfather and her got along wonderful very playful with eachother.. he was on the go alot and she was home.. you either came to see her right before she passed mmmm... wait you were talking to her but ... mmm.. ok i'll tell you exactly how i see it.. you were talking to her but she was unable to communicate back.. but she heard everything you said.. this is what she wants me to say.. "I heard what you said" you know if this is your grandmother i may be getting a little personal.. if you need more let me know if you want me to email you..

hope this helps.. and again if she's not yours then she belongs to someone who has posted on THIS forum.. not anyothers but only this one.. they just want to get the message out.. they don't take into account who's asking.. but who's reading..

love to ya, Luvnkind

Edited by luvnkind

This is awesome, thanks all for contributing :D

RED = Wrong

ORANGE = yes/no/kind of

GREEN = Correct

I am no good on the spot, but I will give it a shot. Nice eyes, dark hair, tall, and taking computer classes, either part time or in College. You are attentive, detailed oriented, and I "think" you are a Pisces. You dont mind working, have alot of energy, and loyal to a fault. You can be a day dreamer, but prefer doing not always dreaming. You are goal driven and pretty much know what you want. You will marry at 29 to a dark haired tall female, who is alot like yourself and is sort of flighty which is your attraction to her, and she is much more outgoing than you, and likes to dance. You love family and animals, and of course the paranormal LOL..Thats all I got..LOL..JN

Thanks alot JN! I can't say when I'll get married, but I'd like to hear more about that female you mention :D like, do you get her name, or the first letter?

Luvnkind

Don't be sorry :) You are right about the part in green, though that was many years ago so I'm not sure how significant it is :)

k... sorry about the quick exit..

to finish.. i see her leaving for someone else.. don't think you knew him..and you may have been a little younger then you are now.. let's say around 18 - 20 (the way I see these things is in a hologram kinda like a movie that shows holograms.. or projector.. so I have to compare myself to what i see.. I'm only five foot tall in meters this would be mmmm... around 1.4 meters ... I think one foot equels to .3048 meters... so as you can see I'm very short.. so determining someones height is a little harder for me and age well.. it's just as difficult to me as it is you quessing ages.. lol.. sometimes it can get you in trouble.. :)

anyway.. shoot i can't remember the rest of what i was supposed to make comments on.. oh.. does your girlfriends sister or best friend have a two year old?? I'm petty sure he's yours..

oh.. your vacation excitement new thing.. wind surfing (i think that's what it's called) well i'll tell you what i see.. i see you with a surfboard in one screen, and on the other I see you with a parushute (not sure if that's spelled right but you know what i mean) you have a parachute on your back and your being pulled behind a boat.. this could mean to ME that you did some kind of water sport which could also be the sports thing i seen they may have been putting the vacation thing and the sports together i just didn't look at it long enough to put it together.. cause i don't think it was your soccer/football days that i seen.. but take it for what its worth.. I'm just telling you what i see..

i also see you walking to a coffee/bread place sometime during your working day.. well i just see you walking down the street with your work clothes on and your stopping in a small store/deli that's a part of a lot of other buildings connected to eachother..

your grandmother.. well she was pretty detailed with what she showed me.. she loved baking fresh bread, when you were younger you used to ride around her yard on something but i can't quite see what it is. she might have had somekind of fruit trees in her yard.. if so only a couple.. she loved doing things with you kids.. baking or crafts in the kitchen.. i'm thinking she is your fathers mother and she is showing me one boy so either your father is an only child, you are an only child or their is only one boy in the family with sisters.. i don't see her leaving her house very often if at all.. she worked around her yard but mainly in the kitchen.. always baking or making something.. your grandfather and her got along wonderful very playful with eachother.. he was on the go alot and she was home.. you either came to see her right before she passed mmmm... wait you were talking to her but ... mmm.. ok i'll tell you exactly how i see it.. you were talking to her but she was unable to communicate back.. but she heard everything you said.. this is what she wants me to say.. "I heard what you said" you know if this is your grandmother i may be getting a little personal.. if you need more let me know if you want me to email you..

hope this helps.. and again if she's not yours then she belongs to someone who has posted on THIS forum.. not anyothers but only this one.. they just want to get the message out.. they don't take into account who's asking.. but who's reading..

About the coffee/bread place, can you see the name, or some significant colors? :) just asking 'cause alot of people go to places like this during the work day, and I do it only sometimes.

About my height; yes I'm between 5 eleven and 6 feet. Thanks for clearing up what it meant.

About the kid: I'm pretty sure I've got no kid, in fact it would be practically impossible. But I'd still be interested to see if you can see more info there as well :)

And I'd never try windsurfing :P nor any other watersports tbh, so you must be thinking of someone else :)

About the grandmother; sorry, but none of it was correct to me, both my grandmothers are alive, and I've never talked to someone in a coma/death bed.

BUT it MAY be very correct for someone else in my life. That's why I wanted more details. If you get something more I'd appreciate it if you PM me :)

Thanks alot again all, it's great seeing both guesses and readings. Entertaining and inspirational :D

Thanks alot JN! I can't say when I'll get married, but I'd like to hear more about that female you mention :D like, do you get her name, or the first letter?

LOL You're welcome. The first letter than came to my brain was an A..such as Angelina, or Angela, Arianna etc. She has long dark hair and beautiful eyes. Seems people have to drag things out of you to get an answer, but SHE is good at it, and masters it. In otherwords you compliment one another. She REALLY loves to dance and I keep getting that, not sure why. Safe to say, she is a very sexy female. I think that when women esp, ask you a personal question, you say the basics "nuthing is bothering me" or "Im okay, not thinkin anything" or things of that nature, and it takes the right woman to bring that out in you. If you worked as hard as you daydreamed, you would be a millionaire LOL..You also procrastinate, which can get you in trouble sometimes. I say engaged at 29 and either married then or at 30 at the latest. Miss Cleo has left the building LOL..JN :P

LOL You're welcome. The first letter than came to my brain was an A..such as Angelina, or Angela, Arianna etc. She has long dark hair and beautiful eyes. Seems people have to drag things out of you to get an answer, but SHE is good at it, and masters it. In otherwords you compliment one another. She REALLY loves to dance and I keep getting that, not sure why. Safe to say, she is a very sexy female. I think that when women esp, ask you a personal question, you say the basics "nuthing is bothering me" or "Im okay, not thinkin anything" or things of that nature, and it takes the right woman to bring that out in you. If you worked as hard as you daydreamed, you would be a millionaireLOL..You also procrastinate, which can get you in trouble sometimes. I say engaged at 29 and either married then or at 30 at the latest. Miss Cleo has left the building LOL..JN :P

Good stuff :D

I don't know anyone with a name starting with A, so that's interesting. I'll keep it in mind though if something happens in the future ;)

I highlighted "but SHE is good at it" because she'd have to be, and my GF is :)

Edited by Prawus

Good stuff :D

I don't know anyone with a name starting with A, so that's interesting. I'll keep it in mind though if something happens in the future ;)

I highlighted "but SHE is good at it" because she'd have to be, and my GF is :)

LOL Thats what I got was an A name, but you are still young so ya never know..You seem very comfortable in your relationship now, and she must be a sweetheart. She HAS to be good at it, is right LOL..Lastly and nothing personal intended, be very careful around alcohol ok? If I get anymore I will be back..JN :yes:

I'm:

- male

- 27 years

GO!

...my quess is that you like attention!

...my quess is that you like attention!

Then I'm happy to tell you that I hate attention. Only doing this because I can be anonymous and to see if people really have psychic powers :)

but hey, good luck with that negativity of yours :tu:

Then I'm happy to tell you that I hate attention. Only doing this because I can be anonymous and to see if people really have psychic powers :)

but hey, good luck with that negativity of yours :tu:

i was making a joke....well see turns out that you dislike people who dont dance to your music....

ps. use words carefully!

i was making a joke....well see turns out that you dislike people who dont dance to your music....

ps. use words carefully!

it's not easy to tell a joke in text when you use a exclamation mark and no smileys. So if I misunderstood you I apologize :)

I'm:

- male

- 27 years

GO!

OK hmmm*puts fingers aganist temples* sagitarius, sandy blond hair, very nice, outgoing, not the loudmouth of your group, but the Fun one you are..... am I any where close?