Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

haunted assisted living home

bert51515

my sister worked in a assisted living home and it is haunted. In the pass it was a hotel and rooming house. She don't like to work there during the evening because of the hauntings. One night she was called in because someone did not show up . All through the night she heard doors being slammed and creaking floorboards. The nest day the mananger asked her if the ghost were active and she told yes. It seems the mananger also had similar occurrences when she worked nights. One room in the complex there is the scent of lilacs that a formal resident wore all the time.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jewels1958

• Duppy Conqueror

• bert51515

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I work nights in a small call center (usually only two or three of us here so easy to keep track of everyone's where abouts) and we have a ghost too. I mostly just heard sounds (some times very loud bangs like something big was knocked over or dropped, but nothing was there) and seen shadow people. But a couple of months ago I actually caught a real glimpse of him. I had always felt it was a man, but I turned around one day and saw him as clear as can be (my first actual sighting, I was very excited!! lol). He was standing in a corner looking through a window into another room, so I only got to see him from the side and only for about 2 seconds, just long enough for me to register what I was seeing. lol He was a kind of lean man not overly tall, no hat, hair about to his collar. I don't remember any outstanding feature of his hair (in others words, no shocking red, blond or black color), so I would say a non-descrept brown color. But it happened so fast that I couldn't tell you anything more than that. I was just so excited that I finally got to see noise maker. ;) Oh and btw I have worked here on the night shift for 4 years, and I am not the only one who has seen or heard anything everyone on this shift does. Even the guy I work with now, who does not believe. Just the other night there was a metallic rap sounded on a metal document stand that was hanging on the divider between our two cubicles. I looked at him and he turned and looked at me, so I know he heard it. He just laughed and said I am not going to believe in it. I am waiting for it to really make a good showing to him. hehe ;)

Both interesting stories..you should try taking a few pictures of your work place(s) ..never know what you might get... :blink: