Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Eleven Minutes to Understand

middle east

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

Very concise and measured presentation explaining the history of the mid east conflict.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#2    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

hmmm...

good luck

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

View Postunit, on 05 May 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

hmmm...

good luck

Thank you, Unit...hope springs eternal... :whistle:

#4    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

more bashing islam ..
they should have posted pile of crap on the end of video
why bring religion into a political conflict which can only prove you wrong
weren't israel the ones who choosed to build the nation on the blood and dead bodies of palestinian
claiming it was " given to them by god "
weren't they offered a land somewhere else instead they " choosed " to destroy palestinian homes with famlilies in them
to build the fancy houses on the remanants ?

if there's a religion to blame here ... blame it on israelis and their land that was given to them by god
In polticis .. do you relize how stupid that sound from political pointview ? .. very stupid is the answer

now to point the crap in the video first thing first is the population  number
does he mean before or after the massacares israel did and the ethnic cleansing

i agree it's 12 min to understand how greedy and stupid israel is ... nice video

second point is not violate the right of non-jewish people in palestine .. that's exactly why there was ethnic cleansing right ? hehehehe
serioulsy you expect people to believe this crap ?

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#5    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,978 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

In nature, when a species cannot adapt it goes extinct.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamato

#6    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

http://en.wikipedia....ic_cleansing.3F

i hate to blow this little bubble .. but i have to

View PostRavenHawk, on 05 May 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

In nature, when a species cannot adapt it goes extinct.

nice way to say that if they don't agree on being cleansed from their homes .. they should extinct
that's very human of you !

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots

#7    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,978 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 05 May 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

http://en.wikipedia....ic_cleansing.3F

i hate to blow this little bubble .. but i have to

nice way to say that if they don't agree on being cleansed from their homes .. they should extinct
that's very human of you !
Yawn.  I saw nothing about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by Jordan.  Why not?

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamato

#8    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

yawn coz israel left no palestinain to other nation to ethnic cleansing
but hey .. they're just arab animals it's ok they'll just go extinct right ?

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 05 May 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Yawn.  I saw nothing about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by Jordan.  Why not?

Because it doesn't fit his narrative.  Note how close the hate is to the surface and how quickly he goes into attack mode over a set of facts that cannot be reasonably disputed.  The video wasn't aimed at you KoS.  It was placed here for anyone with a little time to get a synopsis of facts that, yes, present the Israeli side primarily.  But all are true and THAT's what you have stuck in your throat.

#10    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

no it represent the israel goverment side of the story not the primal israeli side
what about the ethnic cleansing ? you didn't say anything about that ? doesn't fit your denial ?

#11    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,337 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

View Postand then, on 05 May 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Because it doesn't fit his narrative.  Note how close the hate is to the surface and how quickly he goes into attack mode over a set of facts that cannot be reasonably disputed.  The video wasn't aimed at you KoS.  It was placed here for anyone with a little time to get a synopsis of facts that, yes, present the Israeli side primarily.  But all are true and THAT's what you have stuck in your throat.

And anyone making a similar video, but showing the "set of facts that cannot be reasonably disputed" which favour the Arabs and Palestinians, would be labelled anti-semitic - right, and then?

:rolleyes:

Why even post half the picture, unless it's because you want to distort what everyone sees?

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#12    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 05 May 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

And anyone making a similar video, but showing the "set of facts that cannot be reasonably disputed" which favour the Arabs and Palestinians, would be labelled anti-semitic - right, and then?

:rolleyes:

Why even post half the picture, unless it's because you want to distort what everyone sees?

I post the Israeli side of the argument because it is rarely given a hearing here.  Oh sure, the conflict is discussed/argued ad nauseum but primarily from the side of the poor Arab step children and how they are so shoddily treated by the Israelis.  I simply posted one view among many and people are free to accept or dismiss it as they see fit.  I just like to occasionally remind anyone here who still has an open mind on the subject that there are indeed TWO sides to the conflict.  Think what you will but I doubt you can find evidence to disprove a single fact stated in the video.

Edited to say:  For the record I don't attempt to name anti semites.  It's just a title.  I'm more concerned with the animals who butcher families in their homes to include slashing the throat of an infant.  These are they that you seem to feel are so mistreated.

Edited by and then, 05 May 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#13    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,978 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 05 May 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

yawn coz israel left no palestinain to other nation to ethnic cleansing
but hey .. they're just arab animals it's ok they'll just go extinct right ?
Then I'd suggest that you read up Black September.

#14    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

i suggest before you suggest anything  when you talk about arabs raven you talk with bit of respect .. we're not animals to go extinct .

#15    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,337 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postand then, on 05 May 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

I post the Israeli side of the argument because it is rarely given a hearing here.  Oh sure, the conflict is discussed/argued ad nauseum but primarily from the side of the poor Arab step children and how they are so shoddily treated by the Israelis.  I simply posted one view among many and people are free to accept or dismiss it as they see fit.  I just like to occasionally remind anyone here who still has an open mind on the subject that there are indeed TWO sides to the conflict.  Think what you will but I doubt you can find evidence to disprove a single fact stated in the video.

Edited to say:  For the record I don't attempt to name anti semites.  It's just a title.  I'm more concerned with the animals who butcher families in their homes to include slashing the throat of an infant.  These are they that you seem to feel are so mistreated.

Where did I say anyone was mistreated?

Where did I condone violence and hatred?

Where did I raise the Arab's or Palestinian's concerns above the concerns of Israeli's?

Nice attempt at a personal smear job, however.

The point I was making is that there will be no reconciliation until both sides are willing to acknowledge their own failings, rather than simply point to the failings of the other. You posting supremely biased "information" does not bring that reconciliation any closer.

As for the "Israeli side not being given a fair hearing here", I think you will find that is a gross misstatement. From my experience on these forums it is simply that Israel is not given a free pass because of a past atrocity. However, the people and nation of Israel are not treated any more harshly in words than those who are in conflict against them. Any who promote violence and atrocity are equally lambasted here, while those promoting peace are equally lauded.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

Also tagged with middle east

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users