Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird Missle Test

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Azael

Azael

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

• Media Vita in Morte Sumus

Posted 25 March 2004 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Diebytheflyguy @ Mar 25 2004, 03:53 AM)
Aren't they the same picture? The first and second one you posted.

No, the object is much brighter in the first.

#17    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:04 PM

EXUS101.....AWESOME!  i live in LA county and remember about the same time seeing that same thing in the sky.  I remember it specifically cause i had ditched my philosophy class and was hangin out having a cigarette with a couple friends at bout 8 at nite.  I looked up and saw it actually streak across the sky and leave that kind of mark, i thought they were shootin ICBM's at iraq or somethin, i wasnt sure.  They even did a local news story on the 10 o clock news.  They said on that program that the base out in the desert was testing missles in case of a west coast attack on america...kinda strange though

Here are upcoming launches in the So Cal area....look for them   blink.gif

Upcoming Rocket Tests

Strange that this many launches are actually going on.

Edited by fearfulone, 25 March 2004 - 08:07 PM.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users