Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very clear EVP captured on flip camera video

missjames434

Hi there, I am needing some expert advice on how this voice may have gotton onto this recording. We were in Vegas and I was doing alot of videoing. I noticed a voice towards the beginning. There is alot of background noise etc. I can also hear it repeated in the middle of the video but it is more faint and not whispered, it sounds like a normal voice. It also sounds like there is a sigh after the first voice. I would really love to hear from an expert about this. I don't have any explanation for it other than an incredible example of matrixing, picking up something from a radio, or some kind of audio advertising around us etc... But its such a weird evp, it doesn't fit. Thanks!

Sounds like someone was behind you whispering 'cheerleaders'. Just a pervert imo. lol

• Like 1

Yeah it does say cheerleaders, it could be a perv, just wish I could have turned round and slapped him ;) Seriously though we did think of someone whispering but I am sure we would have noticed it, but then again there is not visual evidence to prove it wasn't a idiot behind us. Has a really strong accent. I might try and replicate this, that would be fun, but not going to vegas though lol

Edited by missjames434
  • Like 1

Yeah it does say cheerleaders, it could be a perv, just wish I could have turned round and slapped him ;) Seriously though we did think of someone whispering but I am sure we would have noticed it, but then again there is not visual evidence to prove it wasn't a idiot behind us. Has a really strong accent. I might try and replicate this, that would be fun, but not going to vegas though lol

Well at least he didn't touch you and that's the main thing. Men can be so just icky sometimes. Sometimes. ;)

• Like 1

that doesn't sound like something that was recorded at the same time as you were recording your video

it seems as though it was added 'over top' of the audio on your video

when the voice first comes onto the recording it cuts your voice out. (the last word you're saying - 'strip' - is cut out)

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

that doesn't sound like something that was recorded at the same time as you were recording your video

it seems as though it was added 'over top' of the audio on your video

when the voice first comes onto the recording it cuts your voice out. (the last word you're saying - 'strip' - is cut out)

Listening again it does a bit. Do recorders do like pictures where there can be a double exposure if you tape over something?

• Like 1

Thankyou JGirl for you feed back I do appreciate it! It could be a double exposure but I don't know much about flip cameras, nothing has been edited, its the orginal video and I listened again and my friend says 'strip' quickly, I don't hear it getting cut off. But the thing with these recordings is what you hear or see can become subjective. Some people couldn't even hear the voice lol. I know she is saying strip in a funny quick way, but who knows your ears might be better than mine.

• Like 2

'Cheerleaders' & 'Strip' both said at the same time. I like where this thread is going!

• Like 4

Thankyou JGirl for you feed back I do appreciate it! It could be a double exposure but I don't know much about flip cameras, nothing has been edited, its the orginal video and I listened again and my friend says 'strip' quickly, I don't hear it getting cut off. But the thing with these recordings is what you hear or see can become subjective. Some people couldn't even hear the voice lol. I know she is saying strip in a funny quick way, but who knows your ears might be better than mine.

hmm with all due respect, it is not being said in a funny way. it is 'cut off' and it's quite obvious - at least to my ear
  • Like 1

'Cheerleaders' & 'Strip' both said at the same time. I like where this thread is going!

throw in 'mud wrestling' and you've got yourself an afternoon worth remembering, huh?
  • Like 3

throw in 'mud wrestling' and you've got yourself an afternoon worth remembering, huh?

Men are so pervy. I guess that's why we like them. lol

• Like 2

Nah! Then you miss out on all the best bits.

Yes we are & yes it is. & if a man ever appears to be non-pervy, then he's suppressing it with pervy intentions.
  • Like 4

I don't hear 'cheerleaders', I hear either, 'wa'chu-wearing' as in 'what chu wearing?' or 'cheap earrings'.

I don't hear 'cheerleaders', I hear either, 'wa'chu-wearing' as in 'what chu wearing?' or 'cheap earrings'.

I would think if it was an entity or a man walking behind them either way he/it would know what they were wearing. lol And you just insinuated she was wearing cheap earrings! OMG

• Like 2

I may not have had any earrings on ;).

I have just got the vid off u tube, back onto my computor cause I lost the orginal. I put it in a basic video editing programme to see if the voice cuts off the strip word, but I found it overlaps it slightly by not even a second. I need to study it more, I can see that it may sound cut off but it does overlap the end of the word strip. Its just really really close.

• Like 1

I was hoping you'd respond that you'd just bought a pair, that would have been great! (as confirmation of a relevant EVP, not that you're cheap! ;))

How about your attire, conservative or super sexy? Was it a new outfit?

I was hoping you'd respond that you'd just bought a pair, that would have been great! (as confirmation of a relevant EVP, not that you're cheap! ;))

Really? lol

• Like 2

Yeah what hell...........but I will answer anyway, no my outfit was not sexy, jeans and a hoodie lol. These vegas ghosts must have a sense of humor

Post #13 proven. I rest my case.
  • Like 2

Yeah what hell...........but I will answer anyway, no my outfit was not sexy, jeans and a hoodie lol. These vegas ghosts must have a sense of humor

I am sorry if you were offended by my question, that was not my intention.

• Like 1

Sounds like someone was behind you whispering 'cheerleaders'. Just a pervert imo. lol

Homeless whinos in Vegas say the darndest things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I prefer the term "romantically quirky" rather than pervy.

• Like 1