Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon Summoning Deal Making

wolfbreed

Ok, so i have been searching and searching for ways to summon a demon or really any spiritual entity that is into making/granting deals or pacts or wishes, and have even tried a few different ways to no avail, obviously or i wouldn't be here and yes i am a believer. What i am seeking is the ability to summon a demon in a physical, human form in which i can openly converse with to come to a formal agreement, most of what i read on forums and sites say it will more or less be in your mind and that is not what i am looking for. What i am looking for is someone who has done this and can teach me how, or assist me in any way of accomplishing this. Also yes i have my reasons for this but do not wish to share openly if you actually know how to do this and will share how than i will tell you privately. Next anyone who thinks they need to warn me "oh don't do it you will regret it" can just move along i don't want to hear it and quite frankly will ignore any posts like that as again, not what i am looking for there is no warning you can give that will deter me from my goal. So if anyone has done this, and is willing to share with me how it was done and how i can do it myself. Any info would help. Again i am looking for a way to summon a demon or any entity that is into deal/pact/wish making/granting into a physical human form to openly converse with to come to an agreement, or any info on how this might be accomplished so i might compile my own way of doing this.

• Like 3

Ummm... Well... In light of your flat refusal to listen to any warnings.. and in light of the very nearly 100% chance that no one in the history of the human race has ever

done what you claim you want to do... I'll just say...

Welcome to UM...

• Like 9

I eat demons for breakfast, there so hot!

• Like 3

Welcome to UM wolfbreed :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads... and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your OP. Try using the search box in the upper right of the forum- there have been a lot of threads posted about his subject that may be helpful to your information gathering.

• Like 1

What makes you think an entity from another plane of existence holds enough power to be able to do anything for you on this plane of existence? What could you possibly offer them that they need? Can they summon you to their plane so you can grant them 3 magical wishes where they live?

You watch too much TV.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

Ok, so i have been searching and searching for ways to summon a demon or really any spiritual entity that is into making/granting deals or pacts or wishes, ........................................

It's quite simple, but it requires patience. Meditation on the name is sufficient. Only it could take a longer time, You need patience and some knowledge.

• Like 1

Go for it, wolfbreed. I hope you find your answer soon. Hope you get all your wishes granted and you get good deals too.

if I could ask something, have you ever heard of someone who can summon demons at will and converse with them? dabbling with the occult is one thing, but to be able to call demons just like that is most likely going to require some kind of demon summoning master who's done this a half a dozen times at least.

You simply cant summon what isn't, the same goes for angels. Why do you think they would even bother you!, Crowley and LeVay couldnt pull it off. :devil:

Edited by jamesjr191

Hey, after you summon your demon-buddy have him give you the winning lottery numbers for the next big jackpot. Post them here. Kthxbai

• Like 1

Ummm... Well... In light of your flat refusal to listen to any warnings.. and in light of the very nearly 100% chance that no one in the history of the human race has ever

done what you claim you want to do... I'll just say...

Welcome to UM...

May not be possible, but may be possible, wont know if i dont try and thank you for the welcome :tu:

Welcome to UM wolfbreed :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads... and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your OP. Try using the search box in the upper right of the forum- there have been a lot of threads posted about his subject that may be helpful to your information gathering.

ive searched through numerous posts similar to this but thank you for the advice and thank you for the welcome :tu:

Go for it, wolfbreed. I hope you find your answer soon. Hope you get all your wishes granted and you get good deals too.

if I could ask something, have you ever heard of someone who can summon demons at will and converse with them? dabbling with the occult is one thing, but to be able to call demons just like that is most likely going to require some kind of demon summoning master who's done this a half a dozen times at least.

if you know of someone like this feel free to let me know i would be very interested in contacting them

It's quite simple, but it requires patience. Meditation on the name is sufficient. Only it could take a longer time, You need patience and some knowledge.

i am here to build on the knowledge i have already gathered, and if you can explain in more detail on the process (just simple meditation?), if you have done this and if you could tell me of your experience it would be much appreciated

• Like 1

What makes you think an entity from another plane of existence holds enough power to be able to do anything for you on this plane of existence? What could you possibly offer them that they need? Can they summon you to their plane so you can grant them 3 magical wishes where they live?

You watch too much TV.

Was just gonna ignore this but, first off i dont know for sure that i will able to summon an entity from another plane of existence that they will be able to do anything for me, but wont know anything for sure if i dont try. As for what i have to offer it is believed by some writings that the offering depends solely on the entity you are dealing with and as far as the whole "you watch too much tv" the belief of making deals with entities whether it be demons or what ever other entity, has been around far longer than television has been (also i prefer to read over watching tv :tsu:).

Edited by wolfbreed
  • Like 2

You may find it useful to read about Dr. Faustus ?

• Like 1

Was just gonna ignore this but, first off i dont know for sure that i will able to summon an entity from another plane of existence that they will be able to do anything for me, but wont know anything for sure if i dont try. As for what i have to offer it is believed by some writings that the offering depends solely on the entity you are dealing with and as far as the whole "you watch too much tv" the belief of making deals with entities whether it be demons or what ever other entity, has been around far longer than television has been (also i prefer to read over watching tv :tsu:).

Good answer.

Ok, demons, if they exist, are only interested in themselves, probably the lost souls of dead sociopaths and psychopaths. They may be the spirits of those who were to ashamed of their Earthly actions to want to enter 'heaven' or they may have been barred. Most would have caused great pain, anguish and suffering to other humans when they were a living person. Their power is slow and weak and they may allow you to believe you are controlling them but all the while they will be outsmarting you and using you for their own nefarious purposes. They are not bound by any man made books, 'spells', rituals or pacts etc. Although they have tricked other fools into writing books to make it appear like they can be controlled. The demon would out smart you easier than an adult tricking a small child.

Any way you seem to think that you are smarter than things that may have been manipulating the living for thousands of years and been offered everything up to and including the eternal soul or living body of the 'summoner' as a host. So I would suggest a common creature that can be seen by many people would maybe be a start. I am of course talking about Shadow Creatures. Once your life is suitably wretched and miserable, once you have become physically and emotionally weak, once you shut out the sunlight and begin to live a dark place and with the muddling effects of dependence on things like alcohol then at some point they will be attracted to your weak and confused body and mind. You won't have to summon them, they just come along in the darkness and look for opportunities to feed, the same as sharks do to an injured, flailing human falling into the sea late at night. They will then gently over time, coax a fear from your mind and use it along with sleep paralysis to cause a terror in your heart. You will begin to fear for your sanity and health and if you are strong enough may be able to battle them out from your life. If somehow you manage to communicate with them, which I doubt you will as they are more akin to sharks, fish or lizards then maybe you can then somehow ask them for 'help'. Although at this point in your demise the only help you will probably want is to get rid of them and get your life back as it was before they came along.

Alternatively you can set yourself goals in life and work to achieve them.

• Like 4

With 22 years of occult experience under my belt. I will honestly say your going to get nothing you expect from some pact. Nor will you get any "physical" manifestation of some demonic entity. By and large these things are just glorified figments of the imagination. I don't know what you've read nor do I care why your doing this. I will say the easiest way to get something in life is to actually work for it. What your going to end up with is a tulpa/thoughtform that will be nothing more than an annoying and persisting thought. A phantasm of the mind. Nothing more. Good luck on whatever you do. No devil, saint, or angel is gonna help you. You've got to do that yourself.

• Like 6

I'd just like to add, if you can document any successes you might have, then James Randi is waiting with $1m (and there are others, I believe), and I'd say a Nobel prize awaits as you turn science on its head.

If, however, it is all in your head...

• Like 4

With 22 years of occult experience under my belt. I will honestly say your going to get nothing you expect from some pact. Nor will you get any "physical" manifestation of some demonic entity.

Those beings are real. When I was young, so I tried several succesful evocations different beings. But, you are right they mostly give nothing physical to people. And it could be very dangerous. But, there are not only demonic entities.

Interestig books there are free on net, mostly in pdf.

Good, but only theoretical book is by Iamblichus, Theurgia, or Egyptian mysteries.

A praxis is in translations Greek and Egyptian magical papyri.

I also recommend a medieval text from Arbatel, Of the Magic of the Ancients.

• Like 1

Ok, so i have been searching and searching for ways to summon a demon or really any spiritual entity that is into making/granting deals or pacts or wishes, and have even tried a few different ways to no avail, obviously or i wouldn't be here and yes i am a believer. What i am seeking is the ability to summon a demon in a physical, human form in which i can openly converse with to come to a formal agreement, most of what i read on forums and sites say it will more or less be in your mind and that is not what i am looking for. What i am looking for is someone who has done this and can teach me how, or assist me in any way of accomplishing this. Also yes i have my reasons for this but do not wish to share openly if you actually know how to do this and will share how than i will tell you privately. Next anyone who thinks they need to warn me "oh don't do it you will regret it" can just move along i don't want to hear it and quite frankly will ignore any posts like that as again, not what i am looking for there is no warning you can give that will deter me from my goal. So if anyone has done this, and is willing to share with me how it was done and how i can do it myself. Any info would help. Again i am looking for a way to summon a demon or any entity that is into deal/pact/wish making/granting into a physical human form to openly converse with to come to an agreement, or any info on how this might be accomplished so i might compile my own way of doing this.

Why summon a demon? Just look in the mirror. You're already 9/10ths of the way there.

• Like 2

Ok, demons, if they exist, are only interested in themselves, probably the lost souls of dead sociopaths and psychopaths. They may be the spirits of those who were to ashamed of their Earthly actions to want to enter 'heaven' or they may have been barred. Most would have caused great pain, anguish and suffering to other humans when they were a living person. Their power is slow and weak and they may allow you to believe you are controlling them but all the while they will be outsmarting you and using you for their own nefarious purposes. They are not bound by any man made books, 'spells', rituals or pacts etc. Although they have tricked other fools into writing books to make it appear like they can be controlled. The demon would out smart you easier than an adult tricking a small child.

Any way you seem to think that you are smarter than things that may have been manipulating the living for thousands of years and been offered everything up to and including the eternal soul or living body of the 'summoner' as a host. So I would suggest a common creature that can be seen by many people would maybe be a start. I am of course talking about Shadow Creatures. Once your life is suitably wretched and miserable, once you have become physically and emotionally weak, once you shut out the sunlight and begin to live a dark place and with the muddling effects of dependence on things like alcohol then at some point they will be attracted to your weak and confused body and mind. You won't have to summon them, they just come along in the darkness and look for opportunities to feed, the same as sharks do to an injured, flailing human falling into the sea late at night. They will then gently over time, coax a fear from your mind and use it along with sleep paralysis to cause a terror in your heart. You will begin to fear for your sanity and health and if you are strong enough may be able to battle them out from your life. If somehow you manage to communicate with them, which I doubt you will as they are more akin to sharks, fish or lizards then maybe you can then somehow ask them for 'help'. Although at this point in your demise the only help you will probably want is to get rid of them and get your life back as it was before they came along.

What s/he said ^^ :tu:

Why do some people want to do the impossible, there are much more interesting and rewarding things to do in life than waste your time on fantasy. What you are suggesting is exactly the same as calling out for a unicorn to gallop up to you and allow you to ride it to the mall, sounds stupid? thats cos it is, but fun to imagine in the world of imagination. :tu:

• Like 2

First thing, you are speaking of demons based on the belief of them being inherently evil, when many cultures most notably ancient Greece never considered nor saw them as an evil or maleficent being, simply just a being of power. It wasn't truly until Christianity that the once named Daimon or Daemon was labeled as an evil entity and spelled as Demon. Next, I have never claimed to be more intelligent than anyone else, human or demon, however what I do say is i have far more to gain from trying to find ways such as what I am seeking to do to get what i wish. Lastly you state i can set goals for myself in life and work to achieve what i want however in my case that is not possible and time is not on my side to accomplish this the usual ways. Do not assume to know me or my situation, if i had any other realistic options i would not be here seeking advice and to add to the knowledge/information i have already gained, but i have nothing to lose by trying all avenues.

Also if you read my original post it was not specifically designated to just demons as some people do believe in other types of spiritual entities and i am willing to hear about any others i may not have as much knowledge on.

Thank you to all who have posted and to any future posts

Edited by wolfbreed
  • Like 2

Lastly you state i can set goals for myself in life and work to achieve what i want however in my case that is not possible and time is not on my side to accomplish this the usual ways.

Forgive me, but no, i too do not know your situation, but from you indicate here, it does not seem to good, but we had no way of knowing that. But as you say you can not accomplish any goals in life, i do wonder why you have chosen this particular route which is even more unachievable.

If you had chosen a spiritual guidance to make things a smoother process, then that i can fully understand, but trying to summon an entity from another plane of existence is a pretty hard feet to try, no one has done it so far. I wish you the best, in life, not in trying to do the impossible

Life is short for us all, some shorter than others, but we all have one thing in common, while we are here, we have a chance of making good from the living years.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked