Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dreaming of succubi

Two of Hearts

what is info of these dreams? death signs is all i could find on wiki, has anyone had a dream with them in it? yes very embarrassing dreams maybe but please post clean info on them.

i have never dreamed about such a thing till last night. i remember my dream it was very wired but it had 3 Succubus in it, 2 where shaped as humans i know they where Succubi (non humans) because the 3rd one was like a higher in rank than the other 2 ordering them and such the 3rd one did not hide behind a human body but was like a demon form light orange skin tattoos and horns some studs and spikes of natural bone very strange but in human shape (and shiny) i got played and seduced after the thing goes and i cant remember much here... dream ends i guess (this was a weird dream all it was my room with only 3 people present 4 if counting myself.... very brief dream of only my room and 3 entities.

now i'm in another dream now but some how later on in my dream i found it, the 3rd one\thing, it was in a strange robe in a temple like building ( i could see an outside land)it did not like me doing this (finding it) it made me this very wired food, like a bone kind of soup it made it with its own hands on an empty plate these bones come out of nothingness like reversed dust blowing back into a shape of bones. and a soup like water (was dark and murky) fill the empty plate from the bones i asked what it was and it lied to me because i asked someone else and they said it was another name and not good to eat, so i did not eat it, the succubi did (made one for me and itself), now i lost it here (it escaped or ran away) i had a very long dream like a normal dream).....,it ended and i start another dream land (very long dream again). but in a new dream guess what? way later in the dream like right at the end i found it again in the 3rd dream land, it was not pleased now that i had found it so again, it wanted me gone i don't remember much of this part of the dream i had a group of people with me, who where upset with this person\thing being here, woke up and remembered 3 dream lands that where all connected with the same thing\person in it. and so vividly... it was like in my mind and dreams hiding from me but i keep on finding it it was really trying to hide as well. like in the 3rd dream it was hiding in a building (in a kind of background area you wouldn't go to in your dream) but i got pulled to this thing like a disturbance and so did the group of people very upset about it being in the dream.

so i decided to post it here just because it felt for me STRANGE. skeptics can tell me just a dream noting special but it was odd all i'm saying. a coincidence but iv'e never ran into the same person in my dream 3 times in 3 different dreams as well..

would like to see if anyone has had an experience with these succubi or the like.

Edited by TWO OF HEARTS

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imaginarynumber1

• Two of Hearts

• Lumpino

Wet dreams are common during puberty and can happen later in life as well.

Succubus and Incubus "attacks". pressure on the chest, unable to move, seeing/hearing strange things, are in fact, just sleep paralysis.

Succubus or incubus are in old texts demons that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman. Like in old Babylon for example Ardat Lili, causing erotic dreams.

Wet dreams are common during puberty and can happen later in life as well.

Succubus and Incubus "attacks". pressure on the chest, unable to move, seeing/hearing strange things, are in fact, just sleep paralysis.

face palm.

i know what both of these are and if it was one of these or the other i would not even posted this.

i posted this because i could not find much info myself on the web.

1. it was not a "wet dream" i wouldn't go calling sexual assault a fantasy of mine or enjoyable.

2. it was not sleep paralysis i know exactly what this is and no sign of it was ever around so why even post this?

3. your post is as useless as spam to me you're lucky i even replyed.

Succubus or incubus are in old texts demons that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman. Like in old Babylon for example Ardat Lili, causing erotic dreams.

now the main reason to reply i wanted more info of what exactly the sign of the dream is like people who dream of teeth falling out.

Edited by TWO OF HEARTS

3. your post is as useless as spam to me you're lucky i even replyed.

Thank you so much for taking the time out from your day to respond. I am so grateful that you replied to me.

Helpful tip, don't be a dick and you might get some responses.