Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

The Amityville horror: Boy breaks silence

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

http://www.trutv.com...ityville/6.html

Apparently, George Lutz was mucking around with the 'paranormal' before buying the house and while he lived there.

Interesting comparison between George and Ronald DeFeo Snr. Who knows? If there was something in the house capable of attaching itself to humans, the idea that it moved from one to the other is intriguing.

#32    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

From http://www.trutv.com...ityville/6.html
"I began to ask questions. What actually happened to him and his family? George...says that he simply can't describe the psychic phenomena. But there are demons there. He even knows their names!
" 'What are their names?' I ask. [George] won't tell me. He claims they'll appear if he as much as mentions their names out loud.
" 'Who told you that?' I ask.
" 'I read it in a book.' I ask him for the title, but he can't remember — he's read so many books since they bought the house. Books on demonology, witchcraft, Satanism, ghosts, psychic phenomena — the list went on and on. And all in just a few short weeks, or so George claims.
"I press him about the demons and he answers by reciting 'facts' he has learned about demons and Satan worship. In a discussion about witchcraft, [George] mentions Ray Buckland, a prominent witch in the area who ran the Witchcraft Museum in Bayshore before moving to New England.
I am getting more suspicious by the minute. Didn't George just tell me that he knew nothing of the occult up until the past two months? Ray Buckland had been gone from New York for a year or two now. That would mean George had discussed 'the craft,' as it is called, with one of the most knowledgeable witches in the country long before he bought the house."

In the documentary, "My Amityville Horror" Danny Lutz says that George was messing around in the occult BEFORE they moved into that house. There were strange books on his bookshelf that ranged from mind control and telekinesis, to witchcraft and demonology. Christopher Lutz (his brother) said the SAME THING. I think it is VERY possible he was messing around in stuff he shouldn't have been.

View PostAntilles, on 03 April 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

http://www.trutv.com...ityville/6.html

Apparently, George Lutz was mucking around with the 'paranormal' before buying the house and while he lived there.

Interesting comparison between George and Ronald DeFeo Snr. Who knows? If there was something in the house capable of attaching itself to humans, the idea that it moved from one to the other is intriguing.

Given the stuff George was messing around with, it is very possible the activity followed them to California.

Check this thread out: http://www.amityvill...=7374&start=441
There's a lot of information on the "My Amityville" documentary on this thread.

#33    flbrnt

flbrnt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

Every time a major horror movie is made there are claims of weird happenings on the set. With THE BIBLE mini series there are claims of miraculous happenings. Americans are such suckers for hype.

#34    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

View Postflbrnt, on 03 April 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

Every time a major horror movie is made there are claims of weird happenings on the set. With THE BIBLE mini series there are claims of miraculous happenings. Americans are such suckers for hype.

Actually, I don't think anyone on this thread has mentioned weird happenings on the set of any Amityville movie.

#35    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

I don't think I could bear it if Jodi wasn't real. :rofl:

Seriously though, George and Kathy must have known the history of the house before they bought it. I mean, it must have been the elephant in the room at the real estate office!

Given that none of the residents since the Lutz family have reported supernatural occurrences, there is, of course the logical reason. George and Kathy made the whole thing up.

Or...whatever it was attached itself to a dominant alpha male (which DeFeo Snr and George certainly appear to have been). But did it travel with George Lutz from Amityville?

#36    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'm with everyone else who says he just needs some cash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users