Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Coast to Coast w/ Geaorge Noory

coast to coast paranormal radio

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Well I've been trying to find it for a while, but does anyone know where I can find shows from the recent Coast to Coast broadcasts? For some reason I always have trouble finding it in my am stations, or do you know of any internet radio station thats broadcast the 1200 am  station show? Any direction would be helpful, I just miss the show.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

Here is a link I hope helps you:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

By the way, George Noory looks like my dad....I kid you not! They could be brothers! The resemblance is scary....
:)

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

The only place I could ever find it was on the internet.

#4    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,856 posts

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

It's possible that it could be on the FM dial as well.  That's where it hides in my area.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

#5    Lorelilly

Lorelilly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• Godís drifting in heaven, devilís in the mailbox
    I got dust on my shoes, nothing but teardrops.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Coast to Coast is on my radio right now. 1200 AM on my dial. My brother is the one that told me about it several years ago. I always thought he was a little nuts, turns out I'm a little nuts too. Shout out to all the NUTZ in the universe tonight!

pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until in our despair there comes wisdom through the awful grace of God  ~Aeschylus

#6    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostKowalski, on 25 May 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Here is a link I hope helps you:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

By the way, George Noory looks like my dad....I kid you not! They could be brothers! The resemblance is scary....
:)

Thanks Kowlaski. I can't pay the sub, but will try to see is they replay on any internet stations :)

View PostHilander, on 25 May 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

The only place I could ever find it was on the internet.

WHERE! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

View Postnewbloodmoon, on 06 July 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

It's possible that it could be on the FM dial as well.  That's where it hides in my area.

Nah, it's 1200, just can't get it in clear :( . And I only have an fm app on me phone ;)

View PostLorelilly, on 07 July 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Coast to Coast is on my radio right now. 1200 AM on my dial. My brother is the one that told me about it several years ago. I always thought he was a little nuts, turns out I'm a little nuts too. Shout out to all the NUTZ in the universe tonight!

Hahahaha :yes: :yes: :yes: :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Yay for the nutzos!

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#7    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 1,797 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

View PostLorelilly, on 07 July 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Check out Art Bell's version of Coast on You Tube. That's the real thing.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#8    sam_comm

sam_comm

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:10 AM

View PostJessem, on 25 May 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Well I've been trying to find it for a while, but does anyone know where I can find shows from the recent Coast to Coast broadcasts? For some reason I always have trouble finding it in my am stations, or do you know of any internet radio station thats broadcast the 1200 am  station show? Any direction would be helpful, I just miss the show.

Most Coast To Coast AM shows are available on Youtube. Like Detective Mystery​ 2013
pointed out you can even get shows dating back from 2002 when Art Bells's was the host of Coast To Coast AM.

http://www.youtube.c...ube.wrPX1BfLZJ8

#9    kralnor

kralnor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Postsam_comm, on 11 July 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

Most Coast To Coast AM shows are available on Youtube. Like Detective Mystery​ 2013
pointed out you can even get shows dating back from 2002 when Art Bells's was the host of Coast To Coast AM.

http://www.youtube.c...ube.wrPX1BfLZJ8

Most of these ~10 year old shows are much more entertaining and informative than the current ones.

2. LOOK IT OVER

#10    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Art Bell will be hosting his own show starting September the 16th.

http://artbell.com/

It will be on the  SiriusXM  radio which means I won't be able to listen to it live... I'm hoping some kind soul will put it on youtube.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users