Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

visible demons

aqueduct58

I was wondering if anyone here has ever seen a demon physically manifest, or knows anyone who has. The only account I know of is a friend of mine who told me that her ex-husband said that he saw a gargoyle-like creature flying in a field at night. He said that he and some friends were driving , and he saw it flying, but by the time they turned the car around it was gone. I'd be interested to know if anyon e else here has similar stories.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• NoahJaymes

• SS79

• She-ra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude, read my words very carefully and very slowly: there are no such things as demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, faries, the boogeyman, freddy krueger, jason, count chocula, or michael jackson. they are just figments of your imagination. sleep on this information tonight.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever seen a demon physically manifest, or knows anyone who has. The only account I know of is a friend of mine who told me that her ex-husband said that he saw a gargoyle-like creature flying in a field at night. He said that he and some friends were driving , and he saw it flying, but by the time they turned the car around it was gone. I'd be interested to know if anyon e else here has similar stories.

I had a Demonic haunting in my home, and "normally" they do not show themselves, however they tend to do it symbolically, with illusions, symbols, blackness, disembodied voices, black clouds hovering over your bed as it pulsates, and scaring the living daylights out of you. The only thing I saw during my ordeal was a massive 8-9' tall black solid figure beside me, causing me to lose my breath and vomit. They are also known to create horrid odors, such as death smell, fires, and as if something has died in the walls, in order to make us ill. Not sure about what you friend's ex witnessed, sorry..JN

sounds like a large bat lol. no ive never seen a demon nor wlll i . they dont exist . :lol:

dude, read my words very carefully and very slowly: there are no such things as demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, faries, the boogeyman, freddy krueger, jason, count chocula, or michael jackson. they are just figments of your imagination. sleep on this information tonight.

No Count Chocula? :cry:

Thanks for replying so soon. I have never seen any dark shapes or anything, but when I still lived on my own in a condo, there was one night when I felt an evil presence . It was so terrifying that I hid under the sheets until morning, which was luckily only two hours away at the time. That night, I was up until 2 or 3 in the morning , and I decided to go to bed. For some reason I decided to sleep on the couch that night. My furnace was broke (happened often) and my landlord wasn't able to fix it until the next day, so he had told me to to turn the gas oven on (making sure to turn it off when I went to sleep) . I had done this about an hour ago. My kitchen connected directly to my living room, and my couch was in a direct line from my kitchen. As I lay on the couch, I suddenly felt this rush of hot air from the kitchen. I jumped up, thinking I must have somehow left the stove on, but when I went into the kitchen, the stove was cold. I got back on the couch and a little while later, this horrible feeling of fear comes over me, and I could actually sense a presence. I remember peeking at the clock and thinking that since it was almost 5 in the morning, that I shouldn't be scared, since it was almost sunrise, but I still was terrrified. I didn't actually see anything, and I'm glad because if I did, I would have done a lot more than vomit, I probably would have had a heart attack.

Thanks for replying so soon. I have never seen any dark shapes or anything, but when I still lived on my own in a condo, there was one night when I felt an evil presence . It was so terrifying that I hid under the sheets until morning, which was luckily only two hours away at the time. That night, I was up until 2 or 3 in the morning , and I decided to go to bed. For some reason I decided to sleep on the couch that night. My furnace was broke (happened often) and my landlord wasn't able to fix it until the next day, so he had told me to to turn the gas oven on (making sure to turn it off when I went to sleep) . I had done this about an hour ago. My kitchen connected directly to my living room, and my couch was in a direct line from my kitchen. As I lay on the couch, I suddenly felt this rush of hot air from the kitchen. I jumped up, thinking I must have somehow left the stove on, but when I went into the kitchen, the stove was cold. I got back on the couch and a little while later, this horrible feeling of fear comes over me, and I could actually sense a presence. I remember peeking at the clock and thinking that since it was almost 5 in the morning, that I shouldn't be scared, since it was almost sunrise, but I still was terrrified. I didn't actually see anything, and I'm glad because if I did, I would have done a lot more than vomit, I probably would have had a heart attack.

sounds like you felt this rush of air . which could have had a logical explanation . but your fear overtook you and freaked you out . ive done it myself . now ive learnt the only thing to fear is fear itself cause nothings gonna hurt ya,

ss79 ***x

sounds like you felt this rush of air . which could have had a logical explanation . but your fear overtook you and freaked you out . ive done it myself . now ive learnt the only thing to fear is fear itself cause nothings gonna hurt ya,

ss79 ***x

Aww you quoted someone and didnt say so..big big trouble spiritual!!! lol

pst...FDR..

Anyway, being that late at night, being in the dark and being a little freaked out im sure you are going to see and assume to see things. One thing i have learned, shadows and the dark often play mean tricks on the mind. Logical tricks at that.

pst...FDR..

Anyway, being that late at night, being in the dark and being a little freaked out im sure you are going to see and assume to see things. One thing i have learned, shadows and the dark often play mean tricks on the mind. Logical tricks at that.

eh ? who did i quote ?

pst...FDR..

oh i get ya now rofl i know i dont know who said it though i tell it too my kids all the time without having to say quote unquote LOL

whos FDR lol

Edited by spiritual_soul79

LOL...Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States of America

OH well i never knew that lol i always thought my mam was just a wise cookie :lol:

How would you know this? JN

LOL I know. I think every now and then we are in the presence of spirits when we least expect it, good or bad. But Demonics dont just scare you one night then take off, as they are in it for the long haul. Are you sure the gas was not on? That can give you a headache, and effect the electomagnetic fields, I believe. At least it was only one night out of your life, be thankful for that..JN

Because by the sounds of things, he doesnt even believe in his own reflection lol

In your investigations Enjay did you ever see any evidence supporting demons /poltergeist activity ? just curious :)

Because by the sounds of things, he doesnt even believe in his own reflection lol

LOL But does he really have one? That is the question of the night.. :P

LOL...Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States of America

Ummmmmm ohh nooo...Can I say it? No I'll be good.. :o

In your investigations Enjay did you ever see any evidence supporting demons /poltergeist activity ? just curious :)

I have never seen evidence of sun spots, gravity, DNA, deep ocean vents, the giant squid, quantum physics, or that the Earth is round. And I have a friend who totally doesn't believe that dinosaurs ever existed inspite of the bones in museums.

But that doesn't mean these things don't exist.

But that doesn't mean these things don't exist.

Never said it did LOL . it was in fact a genuine question