Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf or Vampire?

Blue_Star

What do you want?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be a Werewolf or Vampire?

• Werewolf
    • Vampire

If you had to be a Werewolf of Vampire what would you want to be?

I personaly would want to be a Werewolf :gun:

Edited by Black_Sun

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• She-ra

• theSOURCE

• Stormcrow

• Lilly

Vampire, they get more sex.

Hahaha! But yea......

everyone wants to be Vampire! everyone i know does! omg Werewolfs are more Human and are stronger and faster than Vampires in wolf form!

(and Wolfs are the coolest aninals on the planet)

Edited by Black_Sun

everyone wants to be Vampire! everyone i know does! omg Werewolfs are more Human and are stronger and faster than Vampires in wolf form!

(and Wolfs are the coolest aninals on the planet)

Well, I could have voted for both if it let me but it didn't.

Well, I could have voted for both if it let me but it didn't.

THAT would be awesome!! :lol: I say BOTH TOO!! Would that be called a "werepire" or a "vampwolf"? :mellow::P

............it would be a hybrid like on Underworld and omg. :blink:

secondly...this thread is a disgrace -.-

To humans? Yes, that I agree.

I guess I would prefer to be a werewolf, I would rather kill myself with a gun and a silver bullet than try to shove a stake through my heart or attempt to cut off my own head.

I would definetly want to be a vampire its much more fun and sexy. Plus if you were a werewolf you would only get to go out and do your werewolf thing once a month so you would get bored waiting :D

I would much rather be a werewolf for a number of reasons:

- A vampire, depending on the "rules" written for them, can only operate at night, which would make having a "normal life" difficult. Whereas a werewolf may not be in total control, he just needs to know when the next full moon is... but vampires are much more restricted.

- Werewolves may be more brawn than brains but their natural senses are heightened, which makes up the intellect gap. All of that Victorian etiquette and Machiavellian strategy goes right out the window when blood is drawn.

- In some places werewolves are accepted. Many Native American and Central American cultures have a high regard for skinwalkers... but vampires have pretty much been demonized everywhere they've been.

- Vampires must adhere to a heirarchy. A head vampire dying causes a cataclysmic domino effect for it's entire group's population. Werewolves however, though pre-disposed to a pack mentality, can thrive as loners if needed.

- Vampires are slaves to their situation where their "thirst" constantly beckons. A werewolf doesn't necessarily have to kill but does so in its natural state. Some vampires have qualms about killing.

- Werewolves' only weaknesses are silver and wolfsbane. A vampire has to look out for sunlight, stake through the heart, holy water, garlic, crosses, and dead blood. A werewolf can pretty much go wherever he wants, a vampire needs to be invited: http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/10/and_tha...lways_forma.php

- The coolest werewolf ever was Michael J. Fox and the coolest vampire ever was Dracula... if you're a vampire, good luck getting renown.

Edited by Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

I say Werewolf, but what kind of Vampire are we talking? The original, zombie-like ones, or the modern Twilight ones?

They both suck, just curious though :lol:

Hmmmm, Vampires and Werewolfs have been twisted and mixed a lot and people have different thoughts about them, like in Twilight they can go out in sunlight and not die, but the traditional Vampire can not, I also thought that silver hurt Werewolfs and Vampires.

They can make one sound really bad and the other really good to.

Some also say that a Werewolf have no control over it self but some say that they can change at will and be half wolf and man or full wolf with control of it self (accept on a full Moon), or that the Moon has no affect whatsoever.

I also thought that wolfsbane was just a plant.

Some people make Werewolf and Vampires sound like monsters, but they could probably just be 2 misjudged races that went into hiding.

They also probably dont hate each other at all, but just stick to them selfs.

Which type of Vampire/Werewolf should we type about?

Edited by Black_Sun

They also are coming up with new ways to become a Werewolf or Vampire, like drinking water from a wolfs footprint (wtf) to become a Werewolf, who would do that?

Or having to drink a Vampires blood (yuk) to become a Vampire, Who would do that and why?

Edited by Black_Sun

Vampire ladies can be extremely attractive :D

Definatly Vampire! You can be more desicive! Hmmm to drink or not to drink,then in werewolf form you most likely have less control as to just follow your ravenous instincs to kill everything! Not just humans

:P:devil::D

I think most people choose Vamp cause they have been romanticized via holywood.

The original writings of vampires were of Noferatu:Definition: a hideously ugly vampireEtymology: Slavonic nosufur-atu

I think most people choose Vamp cause they have been romanticized via holywood.

The original writings of vampires were of Noferatu:Definition: a hideously ugly vampireEtymology: Slavonic nosufur-atu

"Bless you" *leaves a tissue*

Thats so true!