Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Just to add to that, Jesus, as is common with alot of Jewish people, had AB- blood

• Like 1

The highest incidence of RH neg. blood in a haplogenetic study of a sampling of about 10,000 people in a few villages, that is of any ethnic group is found in over 80% of descendants of hypothetical Atlantean peoples of westernmost Europe. They are the Basques (Euskadi) and populations of Pyreneean regions of Spain and France...as well the Bretons, Cornish and Welsh (Cymraeg) of Celtic plus Italo-Iberian (Spanish), Balkan (Caucasian) and Finno-Baltic backgrounds, have a 50-60 percent ratio of RH neg. blood.

Since Nephillims were conceived to be the abominations...

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT WE SHOULD ROUND UP AND KILL THOSE POOR PEOPLE WITH RH- BLOOD TYPES? DANG!

Just to add to that, Jesus, as is common with alot of Jewish people, had AB- blood

you know, for sure, Jesus' blood type?

• Like 1

Kill the nephilim? hell no, I could be in that group! lol

Yeah that's defiantly Jesus blood type

Yeah that's defiantly Jesus blood type

how do you know that?

how do you know that?

Uh uh. Don't argue with her. Just don't if you want to have a pleasant weekend. Arguing with mystics will leave a bad taste for ya.

• Like 1

Omg, wow, I didn't know anything about this, thanks so much for posting this Ashley. You've taught me a lot today, I will have to research this some more, very very interesting. I'm dating a girl who has this just...natural aura about her, sometimes when she looks at me, she just has this almost angelic look/quality to her. She's very intelligent and we've also had a pregnancy issue (a miscarry) before. I would bet any amount of money she has this blood type. ^_^

This would probably explain liberals, neo-cons and true conservatives lol.

Edited by SpiderCyde
  • Like 1

I can't remember where the blood came from but that's what it's said to be

You're welcome SpiderCyde and all the best with your Gf

¨ Higher than average IQ

I doubt that.

• Like 1

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

And Fishstick, I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

• Like 1

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

And Fishstick, I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

I didn't know hospitals checked that sort of thing.

• Like 2

Well I was actually studied there and it was found that I had a 3rd kidney. It's because I was born a triplet so it was for a twin study.

• Like 1

That's interesting considering most IQ scores and deviations only allow for a score of up to 200. Do you remember what test it was you took or your mean score age?

• Like 2

I can't remember it was a long time ago, but they said I was a genius, and along with the 3rd kidney they also found I had fully formed adult organs except for the brain at age 7. I'd already started menstruating that year also. I was actually only in there for an appendix problem which never got solved until a year later at another hospital but the Children's Hospital kept me in there for 3 weeks for studying which my parents agreed to.

I can't remember it was a long time ago, but they said I was a genius, and along with the 3rd kidney they also found I had fully formed adult organs except for the brain at age 7. I'd already started menstruating that year also. I was actually only in there for an appendix problem which never got solved until a year later at another hospital but the Children's Hospital kept me in there for 3 weeks for studying which my parents agreed to.

Fully formed adult organs! As opposed to the partially formed organs of most adolescents? :P. That's a shame you can't remember, I'd think with an IQ that high you would've gotten standing invites to socities like the promethius society! You've never been studied further? That kind of IQ is in the top billionth of a percent of the population. Normally people with non-scorable IQs are well known.

• Like 1

No, no offers to be studied further but I was going to do medicine, just changed my mind and got into the music business instead

It would be medically documented somewhere

Bah, my IQ's sitting pretty at 144. *sigh* Least I could apply to MENSA I guess. *shrug*

Edited by SpiderCyde

There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago.
Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

Currently no evidence to suggest a direct relationship between the two. White skin gene origin: 50,000 - 20,000 BP

Source

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

Concerning blue eyes, this has even less to do with the above two as it's evident from a completely different timeframe. Blue eyed gene: 8000 - 4000 BC; likely originate(s) from the neareast area or northwest part of the Black Sea region

Source 2

¨ Extra vertebra.

None

¨ Higher than average IQ

190, So what? I'm still very much human.

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

No

¨ Lower body temperature

Slightly. 97.6 versus 98.6

¨ Higher blood pressure

No

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

No

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

Blue

¨ Red or reddish hair

Blond at birth, brown in 20's, turning gray.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

No

¨ Cannot be cloned

I'd like to see the evidence for this over any peoples of any other blood group. Someone made this up.

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

I knew there had to be an agenda to this list. Disappointing.

cormac

• Like 2

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This is incorrect, there are many 'blood mutations', including some of the famous ones like ABO blood groups.

Its also an incorrect assumption that this doesn't follow the 'evolutionary path', you're talking of descendants inheriting blood types, which is evolution at its finest....

• Like 1

This is incorrect, there are many 'blood mutations', including some of the famous ones like ABO blood groups.

Its also an incorrect assumption that this doesn't follow the 'evolutionary path', you're talking of descendants inheriting blood types, which is evolution at its finest....

Are we talking about mutation? How could this occur? Environment change, indivdual or collective mutation or some broads fornicating with fallen angels?

Well I have blue eyes Jewish blood (part) and a higher than average IQ and paranormal activity and mine IS a negative blood group.

The fornicating with angels would be the likely cause.

Well I have blue eyes Jewish blood (part) and a higher than average IQ and paranormal activity and mine IS a negative blood group.

Until we see evidence of any IQ on your part, I doubt any of us here are going to believe you have a 210 IQ.

• Like 2