Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Melba Ketchum on the radio this morning.

keninsc

Here's a link to the page with her interview this morning. Worth a listen. I wasn't sure I believed her at all and now I don't know.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/12/heres-new-interview-with-her-holiness.html#moretop

I'm afraid I haven't mastered the art of posting video's and such here yet. Feel free to lend a hand if you feel so inclined.

Here's a link to the page with her interview this morning. Worth a listen. I wasn't sure I believed her at all and now I don't know.

http://bigfooteviden...ss.html#moretop

I'm afraid I haven't mastered the art of posting video's and such here yet. Feel free to lend a hand if you feel so inclined.

She is a liar....My opinion.

Here ya go

Edited by Sakari

She is a liar....My opinion.

What is she lying about?

She might be mistaken but where is the lie?

So at a point starting 15,000 years BP and continuing til today, around the globe, there was a group of primates that continuously raped human women since this is the only way for ALL mitochondrial DNA to be found as modern human. This is absolutely hilarious. I think she ought to find another job.

cormac

Sorry, I do not believe her. I do not believe she visited with bigfoot at a habituation site. I do not believe habituation sites exist.

Unless they are interacting with some hairy homeless wandering modern day homo sapiens.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

It's hardly the last word on anything really, however if it really is a relatively new species then that would account for the fact that we don't find anything in the fossil record. That doesn't explain why we've never found any skeletons or a body.....or shot one for that matter. However, what I gathered is the paper will be published next month however the publisher....she wouldn't name.....has requested additional information on the procedures they used. I don't know if that's a normal thing or what in this sort of thing, but if I were about to publish something like this then, yeah, I'd want to make sure I had all the bases covered as well. Publishing incorrect data will ruin your reputation.

So at a point starting 15,000 years BP and continuing til today, around the globe, there was a group of primates that continuously raped human women since this is the only way for ALL mitochondrial DNA to be found as modern human. This is absolutely hilarious. I think she ought to find another job.

cormac

I dunno, I think she would be an excellent counterpart for Henner Farhenbach.........

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”

Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.

“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

In the beginning of his lecture, there was some nervous giggling from those in the audience. After a while, they just stared at Fahrenbach, a few with jaws agape. Somewhere in the back row, a woman turned to her husband and whispered, “I can’t tell if he’s kidding.”

LINK

tumblr_lnltk6A9hv1qcgzwu.jpg

Why does she post this picture

melbaketchum.jpg

When she looks like this

2012-11-30_09-55-20_47.250x249.jpg

Is it because

3pai1k.jpeg

??????????

I've been doing some checking on Meldrum's former Publicist, Sally Ramey, allegedly, she quit, was not fired because the whole thing is BS, there is no paper and no DNA. Two sites reported that the two were lovers and the split is due to Meldrum being a control freak.....yadda.....yadda, yadda. And this is all one trying to exact revenge upon the other, and no I haven't a clue if it's true or not, however there sure seems to be a lot more extraneous stuff going on here than meets the eye.

Hope you haven't been getting your keyboard all sticky again?

Hope you haven't been getting your keyboard all sticky again?

Melba is a Lesbian Control Freak who hunts Bigfoot huh.

Man I do find that interesting, but I would rather not say why.

And now a catfight?

confusedsasquatch2.jpeg

Well.......you know........I hear they like drama. A lesbian breaking up, cat fighting, Bigfoot hunting, radio talking, DNA testing, Doctor trying to get a paper published is something to cook up some popcorn, open a beer, sit back and watch.

Well.......you know........I hear they like drama. A lesbian breaking up, cat fighting, Bigfoot hunting, radio talking, DNA testing, Doctor trying to get a paper published is something to cook up some popcorn, open a beer, sit back and watch.

I'm starting to get aroused.......... :w00t:

That has never happened with Bigfoot as the subject matter in my life I can honestly say. Rather unexpected too.

Is%252Bsuch%252Ba%252Bthing%252Beven%252Bpossible%252B.%252BYes%252Bit%252Bis_63392d_3362731.jpeg

Now you have me wondering what Sally looks like.............

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

However, on a more serious note. Modern man Homo Sapien has been around now for only some 200K years. If this is a "new" human which is only some 15K years old then one has to ponder why it seems to be going the opposite direction in terms of evolution. A mutant? Or some off shoot branch of man? We've had these in the past however those tended to be in remote and isolated places like Islands. A good example would be the "Hobbit" as it's been termed. A short, midget version of humans that died out some time ago. 38K to 13K years ago.

I'm starting to get aroused.......... :w00t:

That has never happened with Bigfoot as the subject matter in my life I can honestly say. Rather unexpected too.

Is%252Bsuch%252Ba%252Bthing%252Beven%252Bpossible%252B.%252BYes%252Bit%252Bis_63392d_3362731.jpeg

Now you have me wondering what Sally looks like.............

This just made my night! :clap::w00t:

I nearly died laughing...

• Like 1

However, on a more serious note. Modern man Homo Sapien has been around now for only some 200K years. If this is a "new" human which is only some 15K years old then one has to ponder why it seems to be going the opposite direction in terms of evolution. A mutant? Or some off shoot branch of man? We've had these in the past however those tended to be in remote and isolated places like Islands. A good example would be the "Hobbit" as it's been termed. A short, midget version of humans that died out some time ago. 38K to 13K years ago.

I would like to know how it got kicked off. She is saying "something else" implying something removed from the Sapiens family altogether.

To the best of my knowledge, hybrids have a hard time even being conceived. Whatever it is she is proposing has to be rather close to us to even breed. We cannot breed with a Chimp, don't ask, so this seems quite a stretch to me.

How did it even establish??

Well damn, there's another good thread going down in flames.

:w00t:

This just made my night! :clap::w00t:

I nearly died laughing...

:D

I please to aim!

I would like to know how it got kicked off. She is saying "something else" implying something removed from the Sapiens family altogether.

To the best of my knowledge, hybrids have a hard time even being conceived. Whatever it is she is proposing has to be rather close to us to even breed. We cannot breed with a Chimp, don't ask, so this seems quite a stretch to me.

How did it even establish??

Ok, on this I'd have to say that we need someone who's smarter or at least better educated than the two of us. How does any new species get started? As I understand it, it often starts off as a mutation and that mutation creates some ability to cope better with the environment. How that might relate to a human species.....shift? I haven't a clue.

Well damn, there's another good thread going down in flames.

:w00t:

I am sorry, I will quiet down, my fault, it's hard to concentrate when you keep talking about pillow fighting lesbians.........

But I think the hybrid question is one she does not seem to have addressed?

Ok, on this I'd have to say that we need someone who's smarter or at least better educated than the two of us. How does any new species get started? As I understand it, it often starts off as a mutation and that mutation creates some ability to cope better with the environment. How that might relate to a human species.....shift? I haven't a clue.

Natural selection.

Edited by psyche101

Not a problem really I was just as distracted as anyone else really........I like lesbians, what else can I say?

In fairness to her and assuming she's on the level which I think might be suspect, but assuming she's legit and her work is good then it's going to take a while for scientist to figure out where these guys belong on the human tree of life.

Although, one wonders if there might be any lesbian Bigfoots..............oh sorry, I typed that out loud.

Natural Selection explains evolutionary changes and how species change in response to their environmental pressures, but this, at least I'd assume, is a shift toward a new species. Granted I'm making a huge leap here but speculation is part of the whole point of discussion.

Edited by keninsc

To me it seems like Dr. Melbums Ketchum word cann't be trusted.She says" I can't talk about the peer review that part of the argement you don't go talking about it untill it out. I did not attent for this to come out it leeked " Then what does she think she is doing? She would of had to leaked the information to Igor for him to leek the information on facebook. Also if it is a leek why is helping the leek to become a flood?

Lets see here What a trusted sciectist Dr. Todd Disotell say that is more trust wothy than DFr. Melbum Ketchum at this point her words conserdicts her action. http://doubtfulnews....gfoot-dna-claim

Also Igor words where "I have sent the paper to our Russian scientist to peer review". What happen to Dr. Ketchum Melbums saying Iwant to publish it in a distinges journal." So what happens if it is published in a Russian Journal how many people will believe it? If this was a real journals like"Nature" would publish it ect. I would even trust Dr. Melbrums journal to publish the paper Dr. Todd Disotell sits on the peer review board. But this just sounds like B.S. to me. Then we talk about habition site into it. Usally on one person see the bigfoot, when it comes to habituation situation. That be like me claiming that I have a flying spagite monster habition site in my back yard, if this was true I would be able to show other people and prove that flying spagite monsters are real.

I am new to this site but I do beleive in the method of cryptozoology. But also beleive it claims like this that makes cryptozoology a laughing joke. (Had to put this in so people know where I am comming from)

Edited by Jeff Albertson

However, on a more serious note. Modern man Homo Sapien has been around now for only some 200K years. If this is a "new" human which is only some 15K years old then one has to ponder why it seems to be going the opposite direction in terms of evolution.

It's a mistake to say that evolution is all just one direction. There are mammals that "de-evolved" and went back to the ocean for example. They were able to take attributes they got from living on land for millions of years and use them back in the ocean successfully.

I can picture how a Bigfoot might succeed in the forests if it followed the eating behavior of bears (gorging and hibernation) or had some kind of hunting ability. I don't see what species it could have evolved from 15,000 years ago around here. We haven't found any fossils like Neanderthals or other human subspecies in North America.

Bigfoot having babies with humans........It is true :

If Zoser can use youtube as proof, so can I. :innocent:

With a surname like Ketchum, I would have thought she could capture a Bigfoot in a small red and white ball :D

Seriously though. My bulls*** detector is off the scale.

• Like 1