Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

President Obama As You've Never Seen Him

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31    _Only

_Only

• 6,675 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 09 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Real men cry.....  It shows they are human and can show emotions...   When they cried at birth, it showed they were alive

Well, I'd say 'real men' know they don't have to attempt to be a real man. They just need to be their self, what they are inside, and screw all else who tel them what they need to be.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#32    Betrayal of Humanity

Betrayal of Humanity

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

• Hitch your wagon to a star... -Emerson

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Crocodile Tears

"The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected; and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb." --  Robert Casey

#33    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

View Post_Only, on 10 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

Well that took an unexpected turn at the end.

I should have clarified that he was grown in a lab by David Axelrod.

Posted Image

#34    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View Post_Only, on 10 November 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

Well, I'd say 'real men' know they don't have to attempt to be a real man.

They are human  like anyone else with emotions..  All this ego  makes any man look like someone with no real emotions..Their ego  is what stops them..  If they value that more than real emotions, they are sad  men

I never would have seen my father cry, in fact I used to think he was unable to do so.. Until the day came when he stood in front of his mothers coffin and said.. I'll never see my mother again.. I saw tears that day...That's when I knew...everyone at some point will cry..

I don't believe  that no man cries.. In fact, I would bet that those that are choking on their own ego's that pipe up saying - Oh crying is for wimps .. I would bet they  cry more in private than  others would in public .  The ego is a smoke screen

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 10 November 2012 - 10:18 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#35    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

View PostVein Capital, on 09 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

You think he cried when the Libyan ambassador was killed? No, he said it's not optimal, then went to sleep and partied with Jay-Z the next day. He's a manipulator, a fake, a fraud. He saw that it worked for Hillary in 2008 during the primaries so he wrote it down in his little black book to use later. He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

I don't care what you think of him, it is no skin off my nose..  I am talking about men in general.. they do cry.. whether they have lost a loved one   or seen their first born come into the world, amongst many things in life.. Emotions are real  like it or not

#36    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,341 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostVein Capital, on 09 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

... He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

Oh for pity's sakes....just let it go. This is becoming ridiculous a "pod person" "grown in a lab". I hope you're just attempting to be humorous because the line into 'La-La' has been crossed there.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#37    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 4,211 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

Who`s crying?  Just asked the 160 coal workers who just got laid off in Ohio. Who will be crying, when the added taxes on busineses that make over 250,000 and they start laying all you people off , less jobs and more welfare, or when everyone taxes go up in Jan and you have to dig more into your pocket.  Who will be crying when Obama care adds 5 trillion  more to the debt, and the doctors are already saying they are going to take early retirememts or just quit all together, when they can`nt handle all the people that  are going to be thrown at them,  a doctor shortage. Good luck in seeing your doctor, we don`t have to change your doctors  because you won`t see them anymore:) :) More people will be crowding back into the ER`s  just to see a doctor. Yep there will be a whole lot more crying:):0

Edited by docyabut2, 10 November 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#38    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#39    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postjoc, on 09 November 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Here...have a tissue!   Swallowing your emotions down is what guys do that get 'all choked up'.   Getting all choked up on emotion is for sissy's...here have another tissue...as a matter of fact...emotion is for sissy's!  What the hell, take the whole damn box...let it all out guy...here comes Eljay...share some tissues with him...
Everyone cries.

#40    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,436 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 10 November 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

Who`s crying?  Just asked the 160 coal workers who just got laid off in Ohio. Who will be crying, when the added taxes on busineses that make over 250,000 and they start laying all you people off , less jobs and more welfare, or when everyone taxes go up in Jan and you have to dig more into your pocket.  Who will be crying when Obama care adds 5 trillion  more to the debt, and the doctors are already saying they are going to take early retirememts or just quit all together, when they can`nt handle all the people that  are going to be thrown at them,  a doctor shortage. Good luck in seeing your doctor, we don`t have to change your doctors  because you won`t see them anymore:) :) More people will be crowding back into the ER`s  just to see a doctor. Yep there will be a whole lot more crying:):0
Do you claim or purport to believe in democracy, as in leaders being selected by the wish of the People? If yes, you really can't complain if the wish of the People was different from yours. I'm afraid that banging on endlessly about how stupid the People were for making a choice that was different from what your preferred option would have been does not make one look very dignified .

(P.S. I liked the 'Like' button instead of 'Reply', but you can have it on me.)

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#41    joc

joc

• 14,419 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Post747400, on 10 November 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Do you claim or purport to believe in democracy, as in leaders being selected by the wish of the People? If yes, you really can't complain if the wish of the People was different from yours. I'm afraid that banging on endlessly about how stupid the People were for making a choice that was different from what your preferred option would have been does not make one look very dignified .

(P.S. I liked the 'Like' button instead of 'Reply', but you can have it on me.)
I don't claim any such thing.  The people are sheep being led to slaughter by the Government Media.   Looking dignified is not really what's important...surviving the coming Storm is what's important.  
Personally, I am investing all of my money (like I have anything left to invest after the last four years) in a Tissue Company...because when the Fit hits the Shan everyone will be crying...except me that is...because...I am not a New Age Man.   I prefer the time in history when the men wore the make-up not the women...and the make-up the men wore was War Paint...yeah, they didn't cry either...well...until the Trail of Tears...which is where we are heading now...but that's okay...I see where all of you people are coming from...and that's fine....

....touchy feely...
...sorry I ruffled all your little feathers...seriously I am...some people don't find humor in places others do...and they take it all personal, and then they get all emotional and then...they cry...so boo freaking hoo to all of you....That's a joke...see the smileys> :w00t: :gun: :yes:

Edited by joc, 10 November 2012 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#42    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Says the guy with the tear drop in his signature  lol

#43    joc

joc

• 14,419 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 10 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Says the guy with the tear drop in his signature  lol
Nice! :nw:

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#44    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• “What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

I guess being elected President of the United States is not a good enough reason to be emotional.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#45    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,493 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostBetrayal of Humanity, on 10 November 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

Crocodile Tears

That's Presidential Crocodile tears then.....

LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users