Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Easter Message

scipherel

Easter is a very important dates for Christian.

Some people are celebrating it in a different way.

And my story has nothing to do with Easter Eggs.

A long time ago, i asked 4 of my friends to join me for a walk on easter.

It's something like punishing myself to feel the suffering of Jesus as He walked down going to Golgotha.

We started walking at 6:00 pm and after 5 hours of walking i saw all my friends

soak in sweat. I asked them, why i haven't perspiring at all ? They all looked at me

and touched my shirt, it is dry. They touched my skin, it is dry.

We still have 3 hours left to reach our destination and they are all giving up because they can't lift their feet no more and some have pains in pelvic, in their legs. But i wasn't suffering from any pains except tiredness.

The way i see it, there is a bit of miracles happening to me so i told my friends to go on and we will reach our destination. This small miracles to me gave them

strength to move on and we reached our destination.

And i am glad to tell the world that on Easter day,

I once walked with Jesus.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scipherel

• _hAiLO_

• jack0fhearts

• Ashley-Star*Child

Intrigueing!! Is this serious? Your not being sarcastic?

511736[/snapback]

That is true ! God strike me now if that is a lie.

As a matter of fact, i am not a person who shed tears on my eyes but

after i posted this, I cried, and i don't know why and until now i am still shedding tears.

O wow...I don't think its wierd, I think its very intrigueing. I can't explain this, but I just think that Jesus could be the explanation here...

dang...I wish someone who knows about this can help. Are you a deist? man...God bless your experience...

Interesting...

Intrigueing!! Is this serious? Your not being sarcastic?

511736[/snapback]

That is true ! God strike me now if that is a lie.

As a matter of fact, i am not a person who shed tears on my eyes but

after i posted this, I cried, and i don't know why and until now i am still shedding tears.

511740[/snapback]

Yes you know deep inside that God loves you in a personal way and was showing you a sign. I had those strange moments too thumbsup.gif .

It's something like punishing myself to feel the suffering of Jesus as He walked down going to Golgotha.

soak in sweat. I asked them, why i haven't perspiring at all ? They all looked at me

We still have 3 hours left to reach our destination and they are all giving up because they can't lift their feet no more and some have pains in pelvic, in their legs. But i wasn't suffering from any pains except tiredness.

The way i see it, there is a bit of miracles happening to me so i told my friends to go on and we will reach our destination. This small miracles to me gave them

511691[/snapback]

This is a very interesting story, and although I was confused at first I know see what this all means, and actually am very touched. I do not share the same beliefs on Easter as you, as you could probably notice in the Easter thread I posted not too long ago, but this is no place to try and debunk the wonderful and precious connection you felt to your Lord. What you felt is a once in a lifetime gift. yes.gif

I appreciate all your comments.

Thanks to the internet that i could share to the world a secret

that was hiding from me for a very long time.

Are you a deist?

Forgot to answer you back and still i have to look what deism mean.

1. belief in God on the evidence of reason and nature, and without accepting any particular religion.

Yes, this is my category.

2. the belief that God exists entirely apart from our world and does not influence

the lives of human beings. No, that's not me.

So where's my category then ?

Are you a deist?

Forgot to answer you back and still i have to look what deism mean.

1. belief in God on the evidence of reason and nature, and without accepting any particular religion.

Yes, this is my category.

2. the belief that God exists entirely apart from our world and does not influence

the lives of human beings. No, that's not me.

So where's my category then ?

513063[/snapback]

Hehe, its cool grin2.gif . I think your Agnostic then. Maybe the dictionary would explain it better than I...

511691[/snapback]

I have done that exersize too, Catholic's call it "Stations of the Cross" and when I was a religious teacher at catechism; My students lession was to walk the walk everytime they came to class from Lent to the second sunday before Easter. Then the remaining days; they were to do the same thing with their families.

Walking the Walk has also helped me in many difficulties of my life; because Jesus did all of this for us, his friends ignored him in times of trouble but along the way he made other friends and this happens to me too. He fell and got back up to continue his way and that gave me inspiration to do the same. I don't know how I would be now if I didn't have the lessons and examples of Jesus to fall back on. I like the role his Mother had and I feel like she was a very brave woman and so were the other ladies back in that time of history. So their role gives me inspiration as a Woman to continue to pursue fearless towards any obstacle because Love is Powerful, Strong & Enduring.

Edited by pisces1963

Agnostic = a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known about the existence of God or about things outside of human experience.

That's not me either.

I am not intending to belittle your experience, but I have learned through meditation to control my body temperature and seldom sweat during mild exercise such as walking. Possibly you did the same without realizing it, sort of a state of meditation brought on by your beliefs.

I am not intending to belittle your experience, but I have learned through meditation to control my body temperature and seldom sweat during mild exercise such as walking.  Possibly you did the same without realizing it, sort of a state of meditation brought on by your beliefs.

514687[/snapback]

No offence made.

I just wanna say, if you are going to walk 8 hours nonstop, the first thing in your mind is to survive it. You don't think about faith or about God because you wanted

to feel the suffering of Jesus. You wanted to suffer to. It is totally out of my mind that this thing is gonna happened.

Sup Scipherel, I knew our paths would cross one another again.

So have you taken the investigation to a deeper level or have conclusions been drawn already?

The most effective method of discovering the reason of why only *you* went through of this certain experience, would be to compare your intentions with those five or so friends you had been walking with. What went through each of your minds when you started this walk marathon(and along the way), where were each of you standing on a personal level with regards to this whole belief of Christ - and what are the backgrounds? Parents raised you into so and so.. And now you're a converted so and so.. Find out about these friends.

I see you've been touched and emotional about this. My suggestion would be to find out. You can be undoing your tears, or you could be accumulating - there is equal opportunity in both ways.

Thanks for sharing,

kindest regards.

Edited by kerkido

Thanks for sharing,

First of all, my religious background is complicated.

I was born a roman Catholic but i attend a Protestant congregation and my studies of spiritual things are based on Theosophical Teachings. (That was before.)

When i asked my friend to come with me for that Walk ( I was the leader) i told them not to come with me if they are halfhearted. They really regret it after 5 hours of walking. Well, my intention is to suffer like Jesus. That is the only thing i could offer God in exchange of knowing Him. I wasn't expecting miracles, i was expecting hardship. It is my own way of knowing God.

If this is a miracle all i said to God is thank you God that once more you have shown me your presence.

Do you think four of my friends is gonna get up and walk again if they never think

of it as a miracle ? For me, it is not a big deal as i have lots of miracles in my life.

I was only sharing.

Thanks Kerkido !

I just meant to say that I was touched by your story.

I have a lot of good in my life, and then a lot of bad. The bad is somewhat expected, but what hurts the most is when the good turns to bad. I was only intepreting your experience with one of my very regularly mechanisms to deny good news until it's a certainty.

It's good that someone is actually keeping to the message of Easter aside from eggs and the Easter bunny.

So, what're your plans for this upcoming Easter Scipherel?

So, what're your plans for this upcoming Easter Scipherel?

515984[/snapback]

If i was on my country, i will do it again.

But i was here in Australia, means that i have to intercept all the eggs and bunnies so my kids won't feast on it. original.gif

It's good that someone is actually keeping to the message of Easter aside from eggs and the Easter bunny.

515982[/snapback]

Thanks !